Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Houses ~ CC free ~ (Renovated Warehouse ~ 28/03/2016 ~ Page 1)

smoesiesmoesie Posts: 267 Member
edited March 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
My TS3-houses: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/534305/my-houses-cc-free-new-house-05-07-2015/p1
My Origin-ID: 1998Jaro

I've been building houses for The Sims 3 for many years, but in July 2015 I eventually bought The Sims 4, so I'll sometimes make houses for The Sims 4 as well. I'll never stop playing The Sims 3 though, which is by far my most favourite game. :mrgreen: Below a list with all the houses I've made.

Renovated Warehouse (March 2016)
Built for a building contest on the Dutch forums.
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2,5
Price: §110.000
Expansions: /
Images: http://smoesiesim.weebly.com/renovated-warehouse.html
Renovated%20Warehouse%20S4F_zpsvddwiraz.png

Modern Classic House (August 2015)
Collaboration with @Sweetmuis.
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1,5
Price: §180.000
Expansions: /
Images: http://smoesiesim.weebly.com/modern-classic-house.html
MCH2_zps8kd5cqnv.png
Onderschrift_zps7b5c38ca.png
༼ つ ͡◕ Ѿ ͡◕ ༽つ My website ~ My page ~ My TS3-houses ~ My TS4-houses ლ(́◕◞Ѿ◟◕‵ლ)
Post edited by smoesie on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2015
    My first house is a collaboration with @Sweetymuis. I made the exterior, living room, study room, bedroom (parents), lavatory, hall and terrace. Don't forget to follow me (1998Jaro) and Sweetmuis, and please recommend the house. :mrgreen:

Origin-ID: 1998Jaro
    Images: http://smoesiesim.weebly.com/modern-classic-house.html

7487993_orig.png

6512248_orig.png

6303881_orig.png

570846_orig.png

3594981_orig.png
  • Options
    Unfug013Unfug013 Posts: 59 Member
    Welcome to this Forum :)
    A very nice House, I like that Bedroom. The Livingroom looks so lovely, the Stonewall is a nice contrast.
    Have a nice day.
  • Options
    Thanks. :)

But I'm not new here, I've been here for 4 years. :mrgreen: That sentence might have been a bit confusing, I just said it because I'm not that active on the English forum.
  • Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Yes, The Sims 3 currently has the benefit of a lot of freedom and also tons of content. Its definitely sad to let that go with The Sims 4. Welcome to this part of the forums however. Your home looks quite lovely and well made, its great that you created it as a collaboration as well! I look forward to seeing what else you create! :smile:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your sims 4 build! :) Modern Classic Home is very nice! It is extra nice that it was a combined team build with another simmer. The exterior design of the home is very nice! The roofing and the dormers are very nice! The various textures of the exterior look very nice together. The roof covered wraparound porch is so very pretty! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels. Very nice seat bench sitting areas for sims to enjoy sitting resting there looking out at the outdoors views. The flower box windows are very pretty! The flowers on the edges of the porch and home, and the plants on the porch look so nice there! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! The brown colour of the fireplace wall and the grey brick texture of the side wall look nice together. It looks nice how you have placed the bookcases either side of the fireplace to create the nook. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats there, keeping warm by the fire, and looking at the nice sight of the scenic picture. It looks very nice how you have placed the fruit, birds, and leafy pictures on the side wall! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the side table. The candles and flowers look pretty on the fireplace ledge. The blue colour of the kids room looks nice. The teddies are cute in the room! Sims will enjoy playing the violin in their room. The school bag is a nice home touch. Very nice colour scheme of the master bedroom! The cabinets look very nice how you have placed them on the bedhead wall! The candles and flowers on the bedside table are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The clock, books and tissues are nice homely items in the room. The patterned floor rug complements well with the bed. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar there, or listening to it being played.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Thanks, @SpecterCody and @Rosemow. :)
    Yes, The Sims 3 currently has the benefit of a lot of freedom...
    True, especially Create a Style. For example, it was really hard to find a night table that matches a bed. In The Sims 3, any night table can match any bed thanks to Create a Style.
  • Options
    I participate in a building contest on the Dutch forums, our first assignment was to build a renovated warehouse with certain specifications. I uploaded my entry to the gallery.

Origin-ID: 1998Jaro
    Images: http://smoesiesim.weebly.com/renovated-warehouse.html

8953879_orig.png

7354154_orig.png

3801811_orig.png

421245_orig.png

1571482_orig.png
  • Options
    MarilynMansionMarilynMansion Posts: 9 New Member
    Ziet er goed uit @smoesie! (dutch for looking good)
    Your build has the industrial feeling all over it ^^
  • Options
    Dank je (Dutch for thank you). :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The Removated Warehouse is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! You have captured the theme well! The windows look very nice how they are placed in the home and the brick texture of the exterior walls looks great! Very nice side outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and eating the food in the sunshine on the picnic table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen is very nice! Very nice curved bar stool counter! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal at the counter. The blue stools and the white furnishings look nice together. The island stove counter is great! The fruit bowl, bottles and condimehts are nice kitchen touches in the room. The blue and black colour scheme of the bathroom looks very nice. Very nice loft art alcove in the home! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel or doing art work on the activity table, with sunshine coming in through the windows. The art decor items and the poicyures and sketches on the walls look very nice there.
    The layout of the home is very nice!
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    Thanks a lot, Rose. :)