Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*closed*

king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
edited January 2017 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
So with most EPs there have often been a new woohoo location almost like there have been new lifestates.

These woohoo locations can spice up our Sim's love lives with some interesting locations:

Woohoo in hot tub. Romantic and steamy, as good as woohoo in a shower
Woohoo in an elevator. Cheeky with the risk of getting caught
Woohoo in a car. If it is good enough for the Titanic film, then it is good enough for The Sims

But woohoo in a bush? Excuse me, what kind of example is that setting to younger players? What is cool about doing it in a bush? Quick and simple with not much work put into it? Sounds like it!

There are a few concerns that some players have had over TS4, the 'woohoo challenge' from earlier this year being one of them but now I feel that they have sunk to a new low. Woohoo in a bush of all places!

What next? Woohoo on a table? In the kitchen? On your neighbours car?

Come on, younger players play this game as well, the so called 'target audience' but when are they going to learn from this?

Woohoo in a bush is fine, teenage boys will think it is funny and teenage girls might think that they will only be accepted if they woohoo in a bush?

Young people are intelligent too, you know and this is actually insulting on so many levels.

Discuss nicely and no gifs please
Simbourne
screenshot_original.jpg
Post edited by king_of_simcity7 on

Comments

• Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited August 2015
    Good lord EA can't you even get your forum software to work properly, and not post something twice?
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    edited August 2015
    Astro wrote: »
    The logistics of woohooing in a bush don't make any sense to begin with.

So does woohooing in a haystack... And probably would be even more painful.

A haystack needle is sharp... And I cannot imagine the pain when you get in a haystack. :D
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    SimmerForLife101SimmerForLife101 Posts: 61 Member
    I disagree.
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member

Sounds painful actually. So did the haystack one in Sims 3 pets. I mean."Ouch!?"
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

Exactly
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    xBob18 wrote: »
    Um, but what about WooHooing in haystacks and elevators? Do these provide a good example for curious teenagers?

Yes. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I do have to wonder if you will get caught in the closet... I really do. I kinda hope so.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    xBob18 wrote: »
    Um, but what about WooHooing in haystacks and elevators? Do these provide a good example for curious teenagers?

Also wardrobes or a sarcophagus. :p

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Didn't you get Sims 3 Pets? You could woohoo in hay back then

I was about to say this XD

It is acceptable, it's a game, it's the sims and it's censored/won't see anything either way :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Alysha1988 wrote: »
    Like you said, young people are intelligent, I don't think bush woohoo is going to scar them for life or influence their outlook on certain aspects of life. In the sims 3 we had woohoo in a pile of leaves and in childrens tree houses. New whoohoo spots are always fun and potentially amusing. This isn't one of the many things that bothers me about this expansion.

I agree with you 100%. Especially when there's commercials on public TV these days of women twerking in bikinis. I don't think there's much to scar kids these days. At least American kids anyway...
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    One of the things about The Sims has always been the various woohoo spots. How is a bush any worse than anywhere else? I always considered a child's treehouse to be the worst spot personally, but again, no worse than anywhere else.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm kind of sad they tamed down the couch make out from S2.... that was kind of explicit even if silly at the same time. I want Mrs Crumplebottom back :(
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I'm kind of sad they tamed down the couch make out from S2.... that was kind of explicit even if silly at the same time. I want Mrs Crumplebottom back :(

Haha. Same. I mean I'm not a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 or anything. But I miss the raunchiness of the sims. Sims 2 goose anyone?
  • Options
    Arox312Arox312 Posts: 93 Member
    Wooohoo
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top