Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Legacy Challenge

Hello everyone and welcome to the Vampire Legacy Challenge! These rules were originally posted by halokitzen on the Sims 3 forums but I've modified and added to them.

Your first Sim may start out in a home unlike in other legacy challenges where they only start out with a wall and a bed. This is obviously because of their weakness to sunlight. They also may start out with a pet if you choose but do not give them a spouse/future spouse right off the bat, they should find them in the town (you can modify their looks later if you choose).

Generation one:
"I'm special, my family can't deny no matter how much they hate me for it, I've always been atracted to the wrong sort."
REQUIREMENTS:
~Must have genius trait

Generation two:
"My life, or should I say death, was terrible. I had trouble making friends because they were afraid I would hurt them. I never wanted this to happen."
REQUIREMENTS:
Traits:
~Choose a trait you think matches the above description.

Generation three :
"My parents never really acknowledged me. I loved it. I like the dangers of life, and I want to have them all."
REQUIREMENTS:
~Must have Daredevil trait

Generation four:
"My parents were crazy to me. I never understood how they could stand the taste of that disgusting plasma! I wanted to eat human food instead."
REQUIREMENTS:
~Must have Green Thumb
~Must grow a garden with at least three plasma plants

Generation five:
"I did not like getting dirty, the soil was far too much for me to handle; I wanted the soil of money flowing in the doors instead."
REQUIREMENTS:
~Must have Snob trait
~Must earn at least 7,000 simoleons at top of career before death

Generation six:
"My parents spoiled me. They were never at home and I didn't like that. I always wanted a family moment, but I never got that. I hope my children will learn to never be as alone as I was."
REQUIREMENTS:
~Must have Family-Orientated trait
~Must have at least four kids

Generation seven:
"MY family was always far too happy to notice me. I was always in a bad mood, I hated happy endings."
REQUIREMENTS:
~Must have Grumpy trait

Generation eight:
"I wanted both of my parents at home. They were always arguing and wound up getting a divorce, so I didn't get what I wanted. I decided that I'd rather spend my time at a bar than think about my past."
REQUIREMENTS:
~Must become Mixologist

Generation nine:
"My parents met one day when they were drunk. I was the product of that. I hated being something out of nothing, so I spent my time getting a band ready. Music was my soul."
REQUIREMENTS:
~Must have Virtuoso trait
~Must have a band (it does not matter if you're one hit wonders, or at the top of the world, you just need a band, mate.)

Generation ten:
"My family was always away on tour. I hated their music, I wanted something better to do, so I pretended to be everything but myself."
REQUIREMENTS:
~Must have Dramatic trait
~Must also have Star Quality trait
~Must be some level in acting career

Hope you enjoy!
tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
thank you thread

Comments