Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Find Love Expansion or Gamepack

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    I can see it as an expansion. I think that it could feature such traits as "romantically inclined" that make it easy for some sims with this trait to see who they could match up and "warm hearted". Career ideas could include floral designer and match maker. They could be able to become infatuated with older sims/infatuated with sims that don't feel the same way for a limited amount of time. New venues in which to set the romantic mood.....like outdoor concerts, places for picnics, boat rides maybe (gondolas come to mind), etc. Also a new npc would be available......Cupid!! He would appear at the first initiatal contact with a couple who is perfect for each other (the attraction system being put to work here) and shoot a bow and arrow at them. And finally, they could have places to speed date and also have online dating sites!!

More importantly still, they could put in a romance buffer on dates so no one disturbs them, they could add an usher slot for wedding parties that will automatically show sims to their seat and keep them there during weddings, and add "cut cake together" (not sure if this is a thing already?) interaction or maybe a "feed cake to each other" interaction. At most? They should have a "throw bouquet" action pop up with the bride. Then the single sims could gather and whoever it goes to? Cupid pops up and shoots an arrow at said sim and automatically he/she thinks of a sim they really like and become moody if they don't try to get them to go on a date.
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Would someone be kind enough as to direct me to where a romance GP was mentioned in a "survey"? Not too familiar with those.

Anyways, I think it's something the game needs. I don't know about you, but I like intimacy and the Sims, while there's already some, needs more. ( For example, I think the Embrace animation is much better than the one in TS3 and the Kiss animation is also better )

Starting off with a foundation, I think there needs to be some sort of Romance system in the game. Likes, dislikes, turn-ons\offs, etc. Crushes and maybe some sort of attraction system? With added traits such as Attractive or Disgusting.

Someone mentioned stalkers and while I think that could be a decent idea, there should be an option to turn it off. With stalkers, essentially, it's a Sim that's obsessed with yours. If you have GTW, an interesting feature could be finding pictures of your Sim in public at the stalker's house. Though someone's going to have to help me on how adding stalkers could still be T-rated. :expressionless:

More romance options and animations, of course. Proper cuddle animations that don't last for a few seconds, but rather, they go for as long as you want. On the couch\loveseat\bench and the bed. And even on the ground.

Online dating could make a return. I only used it to quickly find pretty girls for my lonely Sim.

The game, in my opinion, covers kissing pretty well. You can do the lips, the cheek, the hands, or the neck. Though, perhaps there could be a new pose for taking a Selfie with another Sim such as kissing or one Sim kisses the other on the cheek during.

A new trait could be Stone Hearted where your Sim just won't care if their loved one dies or leaves them. For the way I play, it'd be a useful trait.
  • Options
    FzzyDg8FzzyDg8 Posts: 70 Member
    edited June 2017
    I'd really like to see TS2s' The One feature brought back. So, yeah, I'm all for more romance in a pack.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited June 2017
    I"m suprised. This is the first survey were an actual dating expansion pack is mentioned. This pack also includes better weddings,bachelor and bachelorette parties,sim match app,one night stands,romantic getaway bed and breakfast and romantic reputations. Oh how I hope this is a gamepack instead and releases in December. It was one of the packs I voted for and at last check it was at 40%.

Please make it happen Simguru Janitor I beg you whether it's an expansion pack or gamepack. If it's a gamepack it would come out at the right time after Get Together and would compliment that EP.

This would probebly add the slowdance and other romantic socials maybe an attraction system.

Since this thread was resurrected, I wanted to add that I love these ideas except the reputations. I had a sim that was somewhat, but not really romantic with a sim in S3 and then I had him go to the wishing well and out popped a gorgeous sim, but immediately when I tried to up the friendship and turn it romantic, it turned negative and labelled him a cheater to the sim from the well. I hated that and I really didn't have any fun with the reputations part at all.

I would love weddings to be expanded and made a profession where you pick out the cake, dress, tux, flowers, décor., arch type, ect. from a selection of items and to also have the wedding planner profession as well as sales person easy job at the Sexy Duds Boutique.

I love the sim match site idea, but would rather it be computer as I don't mess with the phone much except to call out.

I love the romantic get away part. I also think this would be great to bring in all that romantic stuff you asked for in S3. Heart bathtub, animal rug in front of fireplace, ect. More woohoo spots would be great like making dust fly on the rug.

I would love to get the irresistible trait <3>:)back.

Maybe a short dress with hearts with other versions like blue roses, pink roses, ect. for the female sims.

Give flowers, candy, & card.

Other romantic socials and the make fall in love with potion & and instant best friend potion found at the Sexy Duds Boutique would be a much welcomed edition to the game. Loved the potions from Supernatural in S3 as I hate leveling up relationships ect.

All of this would go great in a romantic hood complete with church like lot & wooded lot with arch areas to marry, the bed/breakfast cabins to rent, the rich chalet for rich sims, and the Sexy Duds Boutique(to buy romantic outfits).

Also, I would love the faithful trait to be added so that no other sim can perform any romantic social with that sim that is dating, engaged, or married without a negative hit to the relationship. <3
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Bear31 wrote: »
    I can see it as an expansion. I think that it could feature such traits as "romantically inclined" that make it easy for some sims with this trait to see who they could match up and "warm hearted". Career ideas could include floral designer and match maker. They could be able to become infatuated with older sims/infatuated with sims that don't feel the same way for a limited amount of time. New venues in which to set the romantic mood.....like outdoor concerts, places for picnics, boat rides maybe (gondolas come to mind), etc. Also a new npc would be available......Cupid!! He would appear at the first initiatal contact with a couple who is perfect for each other (the attraction system being put to work here) and shoot a bow and arrow at them. And finally, they could have places to speed date and also have online dating sites!!

More importantly still, they could put in a romance buffer on dates so no one disturbs them, they could add an usher slot for wedding parties that will automatically show sims to their seat and keep them there during weddings, and add "cut cake together" (not sure if this is a thing already?) interaction or maybe a "feed cake to each other" interaction. At most? They should have a "throw bouquet" action pop up with the bride. Then the single sims could gather and whoever it goes to? Cupid pops up and shoots an arrow at said sim and automatically he/she thinks of a sim they really like and become moody if they don't try to get them to go on a date.

Cut cake together isn t in the game now but they do feed each other a bite of wedding cake.