Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Writers' Workshop

1303132333436...Next

Comments

• ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    @rednenemon Thanks so much for your feedback!

I got the idea the location is otherworldly, or something to that effect. The scene is plausible enough.
    Excellent it is quite otherworldly. But there's not a lot of "anything" in the landscape so I was hoping that that didn't make it too weird to read.

I'm no expert on grammar, but I do see what might be spelling errors ("I am way too young to die", "Did you choose to come here", I think it should be)
    I shall correct those posthaste! I have a terrible habit of reading what I think I wrote and not the letters I actually wrote.

She does come off as a bit scary, even before she demands what she demanded near the end. I kept getting a sort of bad vibe.
    The first time I wrote this I think she was too calm, so it seems like I didn't go overboard. She's a bit unstable... :D Bad vibe is a perfect explanation.

Hmm...I'd say add a little more to the conversation. Otherwise, it might be too confusing.
    Nods. I thought that might be the case. I've added a bit more so she actually teaches James something. That way the entire conversation isn't a completely waste of time.

Not sure how to pass the ball to the next person...does someone have something to share for this next week? :D
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,874 Member
    Hello my darlings! I'm back from university and all things chaotic so I'd like to rejoin the discussions (thank you @Ojenn for tagging me in). I think I'll start with my toe in the water and just comment on others' writing for a few sessions first and see if anything comes up behind the scenes that I'd like to submit.
    Hope everybody is well and I'll be back later with my contributions :D<3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg