Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Inspired By: Citrus (Monthly challenge thread)

themysticalpoetthemysticalpoet Posts: 1,000 Member
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Inspired By Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Hello there, my name is mystical, and I used to do a fair bit of sim modelling until I was pulled away from simming by real life, and upon deciding to get back into the sims, I have presented my old distant simming buddies a competition...of sorts.
Welcome to Inspired By, a free-style thread where each month I will give you a theme, which could be as obscure as a word, a fruit, or as intricate as cultural fashion from around the globe. The prize? Having fun, and being put in a spotlight!
Rules are the forum's rules. This competition is open to simmers of all abilities- you don't need to have CC, pro editing skills to partake, and if you consider yourself experienced, show us what you've got. Have fun!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Inspired By: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Citrus
Added in beauty products, smoothies, citrus fruits have beautifully coloured peels which look perfect whether they're to be eaten, or to be worn. Because bright colours are so fun, I have asked you to take inspiration from our three favourite citrus fruits: lemons limes and oranges. Think refreshing drinks during the summer, a squeeze of lime added to a cream, and neon sunglasses...or maybe just enjoy a nice smoothie. Have fun!
lemon_lime_orange_citrus_fruit_slices_border_necklace-r937eaf1c4a4a49b283ba69d258019df4_fkoei_8byvr_324.jpg
lemon%202%20s.jpg
mixed-citrus.jpg
giphy.gif

Post edited by themysticalpoet on

Comments