Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to turn another Sim into a werewolf? (solved)

NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
Hey guys!

I'm currently playing a werewolf-sim who wants to be the Leader of the Pack. I've never played a werewolf before, so I figured it was about time!
Part of her lifetime wish is to turn 5 sims into werewolves with the cursed bite.

Now - could anyone tell me how to make the "cursed bite" option show up?
I've tried it in her normal human form and in her werewolf form, at night, at full moons, tried to befriend the sim first... but I never get the option to bite them.
Am I missing something really obvious? :neutral:

Any tips would be highly appreciated!
"Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
Scream it out loud, One generation
Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
182kwx.png
Post edited by NordicPhoenix22x on

Comments

• SimiLovaSimiLova Posts: 1,123 Member
    Have to boost up her werewolf skill(why they didn't make these hidden skills visible like everything else, I have no idea), but yea I think you have to get the werewolf level up to about a 3 or 4 I think it is. So have to keep having her practice scratching on stuff, turning into a werewolf, howling, sniffing people, etc. Pretty much all the available werewolf actions available to you. And for sure watch for the notices(if you have them turned on), to see what level you are at as they will usually say you are at such an such a level and can control the change more or beginning to become a better hunter(of gems, metals, insects) kind of thing.

But yea once you hit level 3 or 4-ish you would get the option to "savage" I think it is other sims. Which that then turns them into other werewolves after a few days. And then you can practice fighting with them etc. Hope this helps.
  • NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    Oh, I had no idea there was a werewolf skill! I'll keep an eye on that now. :smile:
    Thank you very much! @SimiLova
    182kwx.png
  • NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    Jup, it totally worked. It's exactly as you said. Thanks again!
    182kwx.png
  • SimiLovaSimiLova Posts: 1,123 Member
    Quite welcome. There is also a spellcasting skill too for the witches and fairies have their own magic skill too. All very hidden too. And come to think of it, I think of ALL the supernaturals, it is easier to skill up the werewolf pretty quickly more so than the magical supernaturals. As it seems they are always doing more "wolfy" stuff than the witches or fairies unless they are NPC's.