Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Awwww my female sim is all muscular after yoga !!!

That's jusy yew! Can we do yoga without gaining all those horrendous muscles ?

Comments

• MinaMina Posts: 175 Member
    Fingers crossed this will be fixed in the next patch.
  • NicottiaNicottia Posts: 76 Member
    Just w8 until you discover they don't... ever... disappear... overtime. Once muscled, forever muscled! ;)
    7bXthz.png
    My little YouTube corner: Nicottia <= Clickerino!
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Argg it is like halloween comes early
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    You could use the cheat cas.fulleditmode to edit your Female Sim and make her less muscular in CAS again or you could download a mod that prevents building muscles - although I think the available mods prevent gaining or losing muscle mass or weight.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    edited July 2015
    Nicottia wrote: »
    Just w8 until you discover they don't... ever... disappear... overtime. Once muscled, forever muscled! ;)

You can get rid of muscles by drinking either the Aspiration potion for getting fatter or the Science serum for getting fatter

It'll remove the muscle but your Sim might be slightly chubbier than they were, which you'll just have to do more yoga to get back to normal! :P
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    I don't like my female sims being all she-hulk either but I do love the yoga skill. I really hope they fix this in the next patch, so for now I just use cas.fulleditmode cheat whenever my female sim becomes to muscular.
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    If you aren't against using mods, MC Command Center has settings in its Cleaner module that let you set limits on how fat/fit sims look. Even just knocking it down from 100 to 95 makes a noticeable difference... no more overbulked body/small headed guys, for one thing, I love that!

From my mc_settings.cfg file, the relevant settings:

"Cleaner_FemaleFitLimits": "-95,95",
    "Cleaner_FemaleLeanLimits": "-95,95",

"Cleaner_MaleFitLimits": "-95,95",
    "Cleaner_MaleLeanLimits": "-95,95",

"Cleaner_MonitorPhysique": true,

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680

(updates to 2 files posted last night, main module and cleaner, btw... heads-up for current users)
  • nutmeg0816nutmeg0816 Posts: 13 New Member
    I do agree that the sims start to look like the hulk after yoga, but it does say that it converts fat into muscle. At least, I think it does... I wish there was a way to have them get the skill and either become slim or stay slim, not become the hulk!
  • MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    just use the cas.fulleditmode cheat and remove the muscle. No need for mods...
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    I don't think yoga has ever created hulk people lol
    Hope they fix it
    MaryJos wrote: »
    just use the cas.fulleditmode cheat and remove the muscle. No need for mods...

Just a suggestion. :) I'm using MC anyway, and *I* don't like using cas.fulleditmode (sims2 holdover, I had issues there).

The settings are in there, if it's bugging people using the mod's cleaner part, that's mainly what I wanted to mention.
  • KooKoo Posts: 3 New Member
    As someone who does yoga one of the woman who got me into it is pretty ripped and ALL she does is like super advanced yoga. It's not unrealistic to think that yogies would gain definition. It can be quite the workout!
  • BaenreBaenre Posts: 595 Member
    After doing yoga, my delicate little lotus turned into a cow plant on steroids...figuratively speaking.

I had to pull a cheat and go back into CAS to readjust her slider back to where I wanted her. I wanted to try the Command Center but I get weary trying to keep up with mods after patches. Please EA fix this if you haven't already.
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    I use a cc skin that covers it up.
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member

You can get rid of muscles by drinking either the Aspiration potion for getting fatter or the Science serum for getting fatter

It'll remove the muscle but your Sim might be slightly chubbier than they were, which you'll just have to do more yoga to get back to normal! :P
    If you aren't against using mods, MC Command Center has settings in its Cleaner module that let you set limits on how fat/fit sims look. Even just knocking it down from 100 to 95 makes a noticeable difference... no more overbulked body/small headed guys, for one thing, I love that!

(updates to 2 files posted last night, main module and cleaner, btw... heads-up for current users)

Ahh, nice one :)

I was considering installing the no fat mod, but I do like to allow some body change. I thought the cleaner might do it, but I was unsure what the values did. I will start with your settings and tweak from there.

I actually use potions in the game a lot, they are my ingame version of pharmaceuticals, so using a potion to cure things also fits nicely with my playstyle.

Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison

Ahh, nice one :)

I was considering installing the no fat mod, but I do like to allow some body change. I thought the cleaner might do it, but I was unsure what the values did. I will start with your settings and tweak from there.

I actually use potions in the game a lot, they are my ingame version of pharmaceuticals, so using a potion to cure things also fits nicely with my playstyle.

I was at MTS anyway, and I wanted to add a little more about this...

From the MC mod page:

Cleaner_MonitorPhysique Whether or not to monitor "fit" and "fat" changes in Sims and keep them within specified limits. This currently happens when a Sim is "instanced", which basically means when a zone is loaded with the Sim within it or when they come into the zone afterwards. Sometimes I've noticed they have to leave the zone and come back before you notice the changes. This must be true for anything to happen with Cleaner_MaleFitLimits, Cleaner_MaleLeanLimits, Cleaner_FemaleFitLimits and Cleaner_FemaleLeanLimits. These settings currently only apply to Teens, Young Adults and Adults

how it looks:

etc:

"Cleaner_FemaleFitLimits": "-100,90",
    "Cleaner_FemaleLeanLimits": "-100,90",
    "Cleaner_ForceAlienDisguise": true,
    "Cleaner_MaleFitLimits": "-100,90",
    "Cleaner_MaleLeanLimits": "-100,90",

I played with these settings for a bit, but I think I'm going to change the rest of the (lower) 100s to 90s, too. Scrawny folks running around, they could have that toned UP a little, y'know? (so about to try -90,90 across the board.)

The visual I have is putting rubber bands around the top and bottom of each CAS slider... with FAAAAAAAAAT sims and twiggy sims both popping in, I figured it wouldn't hurt to shave a little off those ranges.

Be advised, this WILL cause your manage households pictures to fluctuate. (Wildly... my fingers ITCHED to add that!! :p )

I have readytopop pregnant ladies in game who, if I haven't recently played them, or they haven't wandered onto "my" (currently active) map/lot/etc., will show up in MH view, looking like they've never been pregnant at all. It's *just* graphical, tied to the "instancing" thing. All fine in game, it's JUST the MH pics ... well, annnnnnd possibly you could see that (not see a belly) in CAS, too.

Blinkworthy, but doesn't cause any problems otherwise, AFAIK.