Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: The Diva Life

RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
edited July 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Divalife.png

As suggested by @D!va on her page, i would like to propose the Expansion pack, Diva Life. I welcome all suggestions and i will admend as best as i can!

The Sims 4: Diva Life.

Your Sims have a desire to become rich and famous, lead them on their journey to become famous with all new abilities, skills and traits, can your sim become rich and famous?*

*Feel free to suggest something better guys*

Town: Glitzvale - 15 New lots for your chosen desires of becoming rich and famous, Play as Famed movie star Dianne Keaton on her never ending quest to perfect her acting carrear, or start your own Sims path to fame.

New Jobs: Becoming famous doesnt happen in an instant, All new jobs that may lead to being discovered by someone famous

New Lifetime Wishes: Some of your old favourites return in this expansion pack: Become a Vocal star in the all new Singing career, Amaze the crowds with your awesome talent.

New Lots: Private and Public venues for you to host your awesome performances and shows

The Diva life, Can you become famous and live the life?
Romire - Australian Gamer
An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.

Comments

• Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited July 2015
    ... Was there ever any doubt that something like that would be coming to the sims 4? That seems to fit exactly with their vision.
  • alienXingalienXing Posts: 168 Member
    Sooo basically TS3 Nightlife or Showtime with a more isolating title. K.
  • RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    alienXing wrote: »
    Sooo basically TS3 Nightlife or Showtime with a more isolating title. K.

Seems reasonable
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    Ooh... So what careers would be in this?

Maybe they could fit in with Get To Work?
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    @Romire The Sims 4 Diva Life Come is The Sims 4 City Living Expansion pack
  • fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    The Sims 4: The Diva Life Expansion Pack Life State Vampire
  • TexAndreaDTexAndreaD Posts: 2 New Member
    So...is this for real?
  • dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    I think it would be intresting but I would need something more to get it. I would like the child celebrities back too. It would go great with the new expansion. It would also be cool if it made certain people already in the game celebrities automatically. Like the really big families or people high up in their careers already.
  • dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    br560 wrote: »
    Ooh... So what careers would be in this?

Maybe they could fit in with Get To Work?

Like they did in Sims 1 when they added celebrities. That would be awesome. I loved the skydiving thing. It was also fun kids had stuff to do there too.
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    A celebrity system is something I'd really like to see (and will probably happen eventually, let's be realistic)

I'd like to see 3 ways of becoming famous: going on a reality show, going on a local TV show (for example Family Feud - a GREAT opportunity for family play!) and getting your 15 minutes of fame that way, or, simply by getting to the top of the Entertainment career.

As for the reality show, here's how I see it working: on the same lot as the Game Show linked above (new lot type: TV Studio), you can audition for a talent-based reality show. Something along the lines of SimNation's Got Talent, or a Sims-based version of the X Factor. Sims go to the casting call, and show off a talent they have, be it singing, playing guitar, dancing, or even runway modelling.

Once they're on the show, they've gotta play the game. This means being marketable (ie friendly to everyone), or being that one person everyone loves to hate (being mean to everyone; this way, we finally have a reason for our Sims to be mean!). They can schmooze with producers, pose for the papparazi, go on talk shows (again at the TV studio), and even befriend (or marry!) other celebrities to boost their fame further and further.

After the talent show ends and you've got at least one Fame Star under your belt, other avenues for fame open up to you. Maybe you can get a camera crew to follow you around (for a more celebrity-like reality show), and you can increase your fame by entertaining the masses that way. There'd probably be objectives here, because these kinds of shows are typically staged, and it works with the existing game systems. You can start fights and then make up, go shopping for expensive clothes, or do normal everyday things to show that you're just like every other Sim.

And finally, I'd like to see a new ghost type, only available to celebrities: I'm talking about celebrity holograms, of course! You know how they use holographic versions of Michael Jackson and Tupac to appear on awards shows? Well, in the Sims, these holograms would be actual Sims. They'd get their own grave (like aliens do), which would be a hologram emitter.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Reaper5901Reaper5901 Posts: 33 Member
    I agree would love a expansion pack like that i mean if the first the sims can have shopping places and superstars why not sims 4