Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**New Build*** -Scandinavian Living¤- ChubbyChuckTS Showcase

ChubbychuckChubbychuck Posts: 214 Member
edited July 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi.

I tried making a new topic yesterday, but apparently i'm one of those using Photobucket and the forum doesn't like me, it seems, so i went and made a TinyPic account instead.

I made a Treehouse. It's got simple furnishing.

wb2ul1.jpg

33afjn7.jpg

105pkiw.jpg

2h7ff2p.jpg

210yseo.jpg

2ajqmn8.jpg

You can find the Treehouse Retreat here: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/FCF28F2332F011E581523488E20872CE?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=chubbychuckts&max=25
My Gallery

Origin: ChubbyChuckTS
Post edited by Chubbychuck on

Comments

• bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Your treehouse is gorgeous.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• ChubbychuckChubbychuck Posts: 214 Member
    kamb1403 wrote: »
    Your treehouse is gorgeous.

Thank you so much! I'm also happy that i managed to find an image hosting service that allows me to share on these forums. :)
    My Gallery

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Treehouse Retreat is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home and the layout of the outdoors areas are very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the three trees into the patio! Very nice roofing! Nice games area for sims to have fun playing horseshoes. They will enjoy sitting on the tree stumps seats around the campfire toasting food and keeping warm. Very nice open plan layout of the interior of the home. The wooden texture of the interior walls and the furnishings looks nice. It looks nice the type of curtains that you have used and how you have placed them in the home. The clothes shelf is a homely touch on the wall beside the front door. The patterned floor rugs add nice looks in the home. The watering can with flowers is a nice touch on the coffee table in the living room area. The yellow flowers picture and the scenic picture on the bedroom walls are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The trunk looks very nice in the middle of the home! It looks very nice how the areas of the home are around the tree.
    It is a very nice treehouse build :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Treehouse Retreat is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home and the layout of the outdoors areas are very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the three trees into the patio! Very nice roofing! Nice games area for sims to have fun playing horseshoes. They will enjoy sitting on the tree stumps seats around the campfire toasting food and keeping warm. Very nice open plan layout of the interior of the home. The wooden texture of the interior walls and the furnishings looks nice. It looks nice the type of curtains that you have used and how you have placed them in the home. The clothes shelf is a homely touch on the wall beside the front door. The patterned floor rugs add nice looks in the home. The watering can with flowers is a nice touch on the coffee table in the living room area. The yellow flowers picture and the scenic picture on the bedroom walls are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The trunk looks very nice in the middle of the home! It looks very nice how the areas of the home are around the tree.
    It is a very nice treehouse build :)

@rosemow Always so detailed, which i think is awesome!

Thank you so much! :)
    My Gallery

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Your tree house is very nicely done! :) I love how you incorporated those giant pines into the deck and the landscaping is lovely. The interiors are comfy and cozy. It looks cool seeing the tree through the inside. :)
    @WrathofCath Thanks a bunch! I was really unsure whether or not to furnish the place, but seeing as it -is- a vacation location and up for rent, i felt i had to. I really hope we get more oldschool cabin styled furniture.

As for the pine in the center of the building, i felt that it wouldn't be a proper treehouse without it! :D
    My Gallery

• BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    edited July 2015
    @Chubbychuck Wow! This is beautiful. I absolutely love the tree in the center of the build! So creative! Thank you for sharing with us!
    @BUTTONSGINGER Thanks, very much appreciated! I got more builds i'll be sharing over the next couple of days, and also working on some new builds. :D
    My Gallery

• PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Very impressive! This actually feels like a real tree house because of the brilliant work with those trees.
    The furnishing may be simple, but simple can obviously be very beautiful and charming :)

I think you have done a really nice job :star::)
    @Manssom Thank you very much! Yeah, there's not enough oldschool cabin styled furniture or decor in the game just yet, sadly. But you use what you have. :)

As for the trees. I set up the trees first, then based the build around them. I gues i could've chosen an easier way, but i like to challenge myself :D
    My Gallery

Decided to change the thread name and make it my showcase thread instead!

Going to start with my latest, finished today.

Name: Duo Living

2agm3iq.jpg

21lkbog.jpg

2gsrg1z.jpg

33lkqgw.jpg

I'll take more pictures of it later. It's gonna take a while to get pictures of all the different areas.

For those who don't want to wait, here's the link to the Gallery :)
    My Gallery

Castle

63t1s1.jpg

bivxjs.jpg

Small Castle Gallery
    My Gallery

It is great that you have made this your showcase thread :) Your builds are very nice!
    Duo living is a very nice build! :) The layout and design of the build is very nice! It is great that you have two homes on the one lot! The roofing is very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! It is a nice seat bench sitting area amongst the flowers and near the water feature for sims to enjoy relaxing outdoors in the air. Very nice pool and outdoors dining patio alcove! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and eating the meals whilst sitting at the stone textured table in the sunshine. The candle is a nice pretty touch on top of the table. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The black and white colour scheme of the kitchen is very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in the room! The black cabinets and the white kitchen wall tiling look very nice together. The chef cook looks cute on the counter! The fruit bowl is a nice kitchen touch there.
    The exterior design of the Castle looks so very grand and nice! :) The towers are very nice! It is a nice touch how you have placed flag poles on the towers. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build. The columns look very nice how you have used them in the build. Very nice gazebo! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar and a chat, enjoying the sunlight or evening air.
    Both homes are very nice! :)
    @rosemow Thank you very much for your kind words, as always. :)

Posting interior pictures of my lates build as well in a few moments. tinypic just takes a while to load. Slow website. :)
    My Gallery

• MorriSanMorriSan Posts: 412 Member
    I love your tree house and certainly would select it as a vacation retreat. You took such great care to make everything fit together in style and color. I don't know how good it would work in a city environment but I can see it being a hit in a fairy tale or werewolve setting. I have to try something like this out in my big family park for the kids. The way you incorporated the tree into the house is inspiring. I hope EA takes treehouses into account if/when they give us weather!
    MorriSan wrote: »
    I love your tree house and certainly would select it as a vacation retreat. You took such great care to make everything fit together in style and color. I don't know how good it would work in a city environment but I can see it being a hit in a fairy tale or werewolve setting. I have to try something like this out in my big family park for the kids. The way you incorporated the tree into the house is inspiring. I hope EA takes treehouses into account if/when they give us weather!

@MorriSan Hey, thanks a bunch! Yeah it was built as a rental cabin in the vacation zone. I just demolished a prefab cabin, and will do more once i'm done with other more normal builds. :)
    My Gallery

• MorriSanMorriSan Posts: 412 Member
    I spent the the afternoon remodelling my big park because of your idea. Now I'm even more impressed, it is not easy fitting a house in a tree and not make it look like it completely defies gravity. Thank you again!
  • afiery1afiery1 Posts: 56 Member
    Nice work. The treehouse is very cool.
    afiery1 wrote: »
    Nice work. The treehouse is very cool.

@afiery1 Thank you very much! I :heart: treehouses
    My Gallery

• afiery1afiery1 Posts: 56 Member
    > @Chubbychuck said:
    I :heart: treehouses<

Me too!
    edited July 2015
    New kitchen build

707u4x.jpg

Can be downloaded from my Gallery
    My Gallery

The design and furnishing of the kitchen is very nice! :) Very nice green and grey colour scheme of the room. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! Nice bar stool counter for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal. The clock is a nice touch on the wall, and the cutlery, menu board, fruit bowl, hanging pots and cereal box items are nice kitchen touches in the room. Sims will enjoy nice views of the outdoors through the kitchen windows whilst cooking and dining there. The butterflies picture is pretty for sims to look at when sitting on the stools.
    The room is very nice :)
    @rosemow Thank you very much! As far as the picture goes, i didn't want to use any CC and there's not really a lot of variety in the default art library in TS4 :D

I wish we could get more decor such as dinner plates, etc for the kitchen, dining room and living room, though!
    My Gallery

@rosemow Thank you very much! As far as the picture goes, i didn't want to use any CC and there's not really a lot of variety in the default art library in TS4 :D

I wish we could get more decor such as dinner plates, etc for the kitchen, dining room and living room, though!

Hello :) There was a kitchen stuff pack listed on Amazon as part of a bundle but now the listing has been removed. Perhaps the next stuff pack will include more kitchen /dining items?