Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown To The Sims 4 at Gamescom 2015 (Today)!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
The other thread wasn't updated daily so I decided to make my own.

11 Days Left!!!!!!

Just an FYI
The Press Conference will start Wednesday, August 5th at 1am pacific and 4am on the East Coast Tuesday Night/Wedenesday Morning. Got my info from SimsVip.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    ShuushiiShuushii Posts: 745 Member
    edited July 2015
    Aw, I'll be at a concert when it starts but I'm sure the Forums would be filled with info about it that I can catch up to.

Especially if a certain life state doesn't make a comeback >:)
    codxHiZ.jpg
    Disclaimer: He or Him! Not a girl!
  • Options
    Shuushii wrote: »
    Aw, I'll be at a concert when it starts but I'm sure the Forums would be filled with info about it that I can catch up to.

Especially if a certain life state doesn't make a comeback >:)

SimsVip will have the replays if you miss.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    My entire future is dependent on this day. It could go bad. It could go eh. It could go good. I'm so nervous and antsy. I'm tired of waiting!
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    If the next expansion pack announced is Late Night it's going to be an awesome day for me. Glad I'm on vacation that week. I'll be watching live.
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I'm hoping for toddlers! We desperately need a family play EP with toddlers in a free patch prior to the expansion release.
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Ok, skipping school to see what happens is a must!
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    LordredzzzLordredzzz Posts: 125 Member
    I'm very excited
    xyIcMqt.png

EA Account: Lordredzzz
  • Options
    graciecam1303graciecam1303 Posts: 175 Member
    very excited :) i'll definitely be creeping around the forums while it's on hehe. but i swear, if the toddlers don't come everyone should take shelter as some table's are sure to be flipped :#
    tumblr_mxmllsu3fz1shhth1o2_500.gif
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I'm excited and scared...mostly scared.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Technically it's only 10 Days until we know what's coming :D I'm just happy that The conference is early where I am :D
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Isn't it 10 days?! Or am I counting weirdly because I don't count today as a day (this is probably my way of getting there sooner aha!) ,, ugh can't wait!! Im going to walk my dog beforehand, get a lot of snacks and drinks and watch the livestream all day! #waytooexcited
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I love your countdowns!

I'm trying to not think too much about this. I don't want to be disappointed I guess! But I'll still watch it live!
  • Options
    Oops it is 10 days just checked the calendar on my phone. Even better.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    It's kind of weird that this is like a countdown to a holiday, but yes I've got a bunch of anticipation now. I'm glad I'll be personally happy with whatever they announce, but I'm going to be prepared that afternoon/evening for forum watching.
    A nice drink.. some popcorn....party favors..
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member

11 Days Left!!!!!!

Just an FYI
    The Press Conference will start Wednesday, August 5th at 9:30am Pacific that's 12:30pm on the East Coast. Got my info from SimsVip.

Ok, this may be a weird question...but what normally happens at Gamescon? Has it been confirmed for sure that they're announcing new content or is everyone just hoping for that?
  • Options

11 Days Left!!!!!!

Just an FYI
    The Press Conference will start Wednesday, August 5th at 9:30am Pacific that's 12:30pm on the East Coast. Got my info from SimsVip.

Ok, this may be a weird question...but what normally happens at Gamescon? Has it been confirmed for sure that they're announcing new content or is everyone just hoping for that?
    Normally they announce new content for games, they couldn't be there with the E3 but they said awhile ago they'll be at Gamescom for Sims 4, meaning they'll probably announce new content coming in the future, this is what mostly happens, that's why we're really excited hehe!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member

11 Days Left!!!!!!

Just an FYI

Normally they announce new content for games, they couldn't be there with the E3 but they said awhile ago they'll be at Gamescom for Sims 4, meaning they'll probably announce new content coming in the future, this is what mostly happens, that's why we're really excited hehe!

Plus they said they were "deep in preparation" meaning they are planning to show something, because why would you prepare for something if you're just attending LOL
  • Options
    Plus they said they were "deep in preparation" meaning they are planning to show something, because why would you prepare for something if you're just attending LOL
    Exactly, there not going to announce a Stuff pack or something ahaha would be a bit weird if they did. So I expect something big, besides they've been working on this for a few months so it's obviously going to be something game-changing. :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Weee~ 10 Days. I'm so Meh about it but seeing all this excitement has put a smile on my face.

I have good Wishes for all the Excited Simmers! rmmn2o.jpg
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    What we find out at gamescome is what is going to make or break this game for me...
  • Options
    I'm ready for the next expansion announcement.
  • Options
    I'm ready for the next expansion announcement.
    Same here! I really want a new world aswell, something Urban or Tropical, just something totally different from what we have now.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Omg I don't actually work August 5th. Hopefully the Sims stuff will be announced that day. So exciting!
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I find it so nerve wracking because I know EA will either grant my wishes or break my heart. Nervous times for simmers! Excited...... :D
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3