Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Portable crib cc?

Does anyone know of one? I'm sick of going somewhere and taking my baby since most baby sitters suck...and then they need to nap. And sleeping on the ground just looks so bad lol

Comments

• KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    There's a baby carrier at Around the Sims 3. :)
    giphy.gif

• KityKittenMitensKityKittenMitens Posts: 199 Member
    Oh that is too cute! But I need something for toddlers. I don't tend to leave the house much with the wee babies. I usually stick it out and stay home
  • ARRenschARRensch Posts: 694 Member
    edited July 2015
    I usually take the walker or playpen which are both portable. Babies and toddlers can sleep on the ground if you click on their moodlet, although that sounds a bit harsh, doesn't it.

You can get the baby monitor from the store, it pretty much forces babysitters to take care of the children. And toddlers and babies will use it autonomously.

For me, Candy is the worst babysitter. She never fails to leave the kid in the backyard and go inside to watch tv. Seriously? What was she doing with the baby in the backyard?! Davy Linnel always does a fantastic job as a babysitter for me.

This is the best I got. I've always wanted a portable crib too.
    Wearing a gas mask to flex on the coronavirus.
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    I say, if you have ITF, just get a nanny plumbot, best solution to leaving your kids at home. Is the baby/toddler swing portable? They can sleep in that.
  • KityKittenMitensKityKittenMitens Posts: 199 Member
    Hmmmm. Going to find a moder to create a portable crib....I mean all it is, is a crib with a portable interaction. How hard could that be?
  • TheSikiSassTheSikiSass Posts: 273 Member
    ARRensch wrote: »
    I usually take the walker or playpen which are both portable. Babies and toddlers can sleep on the ground if you click on their moodlet, although that sounds a bit harsh, doesn't it.

You can get the baby monitor from the store, it pretty much forces babysitters to take care of the children. And toddlers and babies will use it autonomously.

For me, Candy is the worst babysitter. She never fails to leave the kid in the backyard and go inside to watch tv. Seriously? What was she doing with the baby in the backyard?! Davy Linnel always does a fantastic job as a babysitter for me.

This is the best I got. I've always wanted a portable crib too.
    It's the opposite for me. Davy just picks up the kid, then stands there watching tv, not bothering to feed them- just tickling them and stuff. Meanwhile, Candy does a better job in almost all my games.
    gay is ok kids
  • ARRenschARRensch Posts: 694 Member
    I know this thread is a bit old, but I was looking around the sims resource and found this:
    http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-nursery/title/fnuggi-playard/id/1217340/

It's still not portable, but it looks portable. Anyway, I just saw it and remembered this thread.
    Wearing a gas mask to flex on the coronavirus.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I found it best to add cribs and other baby and toddler gear to community lots they'll spend more time at like bars and clubs or other places they spend the time at.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited August 2015
    Here's the link I was given when I asked about baby baskets: aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_nursery_09.shtml

I've downloaded all of the versions, but haven't yet installed them into my game, as I haven't actually needed them yet.
  • BeautiiMaiBeautiiMai Posts: 7 New Member
    In TSR there is a pram which can be use to sleep.
  • Missa_SissaMissa_Sissa Posts: 328 Member
    edited January 2018
    I know I've downloaded the certain files from AS3 to make the car seat and play mat work, but now that I click on the link, it doesn't do anything, only gives me the download link which is pointless since it doesn't work without the file. Is there some sort of glitch in the website or something?

EDIT: Ohh, it was my internet browser being stupid and hiding the pages. Got it! :) Hopefully this works in my game this time and doesn't cause it to crash!
    Post edited by Missa_Sissa on