Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Posting links as a newbie - Restriction!

suepixelssuepixels Posts: 161 Member
edited July 2015 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
I just figured out you have to be longer here in order to post links! Why is that? & What means longer? How long is "you have to be longer here in order to post links? I invested over 20 minutes in one post because I wanted to nominate some incredible creations and added manually the links with html codes it was time consuming & that was the answer for my time? Seriously I was shortly pretty mad >:) ! I wanted to be helpful but this isn't helpful for me >:) ! I don't understand that to be honest...

I mean I don't see any other options beside the smily drop down menu & I researched how to add links & formatting text did it & then I got restricted by you! Wow I was speechless... is there an option to change that restriction? It would be easier to have an HTML Editor integrated because I'm not a friend of plain text. This is hard... just mention it because I don't see a reason in that case why you limit us? Or am I missing here something? :* :)

PS: Is there a info about the available member status where you can see how many posts you need in order to be upgraded to higher level in order to post links? I couldn't find it. LOL this is funny... seriously... B)
Passionate Sim-Architect & Storyteller on Tumblr. If u can imagine u can make it happen B)
Industrial, Steampunk & Modern Architecture. Yup Simmies, too!

EA ID suepixels | Tags #suepixels
Sue's Architecture | Sue's Stories | Wedding Stuff Pack Ideas
Tumblr: suepixels | Twitter suepixels
Post edited by suepixels on

Comments