Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♡ MysticOstrich08's Thank You Thread ♡

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    You're welcome! :smiley:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    edited September 2015
    2d6scow.jpg

✓ Thank you so much @scillakees for the amazing gifts - Chef Jean’s Choice Cabinet, “Best for Chefs” Dishwasher, Ultra Lounge Shower, Aromatic Stove and Chef Jean’s Choice Island Cabinet. I'm looking forward to completing the set and having new kitchens :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    20g1z7a.jpg

✓ Thank you @Heledriel for the Ultimate Bath Tub it will be lovely to put in my game :) I know my wishlist is short at the moment but I like to organize everything in sets so I only work on one at a time or a few short ones together :)

✓ Thank you @MariTomKaulitZ for the Ultimate Ceiling Light! This will help me complete the bathroom set! Also thank you for your kind words about the The Sims 3 Breeder’s Directory <3
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    You're welcome! I hope you'll get to complete the set soon :blush:
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    ✓ Thank you so much @NagyGina for gifting me Lunar Lakes as a birthday present! I know I've already talked to you but you didn't have to and I'm so grateful! Hope your birthday was fab <3
    I really truly thought I commented here, again my mysterious habit of dreaming that I am answering aLL my notifications hehe :p, but I was truly happy to give more to you, for after aLL, giving more to Brilliant Builders & Simtastic Artists like you, benefits amateurs (like me) to have aLL the awemazing creations in my games. ;) It also helps me see closer how you aLL create such works of awemazingness! <3 And as for my birthday, it definitely was an awemazing day, where I spent most of my time up in a tree house (albeit escaping from a crowded party, but nonetheless, awesome fun)! In a way, I still feel that celebration carrying on in the Fantabulous Forums! <3

How about you? Is your birthday celebration still ongoing? And I just visited your wishlist to see only 12 items? Is that aLL you need of the store? :sunglasses:

Big Pixel Hugs to You & Everyone! <3
  • Options
    Hello again @NagyGina :smiley: Thank you very much for your lovely words :)

My birthday was over a month ago now so it's not ongoing but I do still love to PARTY! :D Yes, my wishlist is very small at the moment but I hate it becoming too big. I like to complete one set at a time so that's why it's so small. I'm currently working on the Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath so I hope to finish that soon then I'll update my WL with a new set or two :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    5yyqn8.jpg

✓ Thank you @MotherSuperior2 for the Ultra Lounge Ceiling Lights. It didn't show up in my emails so I've only just found out about this so thank you so much! :)

✓ Thank you so very much @Reachsims for the wonderful 9 gifts you gave me! It's super kind of you and with your help I've now completed the Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath set! :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    You're welcome. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're most welcome @MysticOstrich08 and I am so glad you were able to complete your set. :3
  • Options
    2ih0y9y.gif

✓ Thank you so much @maria_loves_alex for the lovely gifts - Orchids of Many and Mostly Square Table Light. This is great! It brings me closer to completing the set :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    you're welcome hun
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    izrwis.jpg

✓ Thank you so much @xsullenlyxstonedx for all of the amazing gifts you gifted me! I love all of them - Grove Cone Ceiling Lamp, Perpetual Long Ceiling Lamp, Cubic Square Arch, Posture Arch and Theo's Contempo Round Table! :D Because of your generosity I've now managed to complete the Ultra Lounge Dining Set! :D

✓ Thank you so much for your generous gifts once again @charlotteprice the Cushy Cushion Sofa, Made for Two Loveseat, Cushy Cushion Loveseat and the Cushy Cushion Chair are brilliant as it means I've now completed the Ultra Lounge Living Set, yay :D

✓ Thank you once again both of your gifting has enabled me to complete the whole of the Ultra Lounge 2010 set which consists of 12 sets altogether! <3
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are very welcome! Glad you got the set! It is so nice how everyone helps everyone else, makes the "completing sets" go much faster! Enjoy all your gifts and have fun playing the game!

*hugs*
  • Options
    Yes I agree @charlotteprice it does! My simpoint ads have only just come back so I hope to help some people too :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    fvvl7b.jpg

✓ Thank you so much @maria_loves_alex for the welcome back gift - Ruffles! Dress you sent me! I can't wait to have my sim wear it <3
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    You're welcome :) not sure now if I sent you the teen or adult version but I thought that if you recoloured it, it would also make a lovely wedding dress
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    14wyfki.jpg

✓ Thank you @StephSteb for the Inevitable Pain High Heels and the High Heel with Stone Accent, they'll help me to complete the Homecoming set I love <3
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    5vavy0.jpg

✓ Thank you @Martje89 for the Inevitable Pain High Heels, High Heel with Stone Accent and the U-Strap High Heels x2, it's very kind and generous of you :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    You're more than welcome @MysticOstrich08! :blush: Homecoming contains so many pretty items!
  • Options
    2j669o2.png

✓ Thank you so much @charlotteprice for gifting me Gorgeously Gathered Dress, Bring on the Bling Dress, Hi-Low Sparkle Dress, Classic Tuxedo, Terrific Tuxedo and the Double Layered Rhinestone Dress it's super kind of you! Happy New Year! <3
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are welcome! I love that those items!

Happy New Year to you too <3
  • Options
    wgq7go.jpg

✓ Thank you @debbycanty for the Pentuple Earrings, it'll help me try to complete the set

✓ Thank you @XxEquestrian95xX for the One Stone to Rule Them All Necklace, it's such a lovely gift

✓ Thank you @Kyrah2016 for the Seven Stones of Wonder Necklace, Rose Corsage, and the other One Stone to Rule Them All Necklace. It's lovely to meet you too, thanks so much for the wonderful gifts!

✓ Thank you @MagZ86 for the other Seven Stones of Wonder Necklace. This will also really help me complete the set!
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread