Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♡ MysticOstrich08's Thank You Thread ♡

Comments

• MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    Thank you for hosting @friday027 along with the other hosts. I really enjoyed entering
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    16h6dk0.jpg

✓ A huge thank you to @LadyEmillye for hosting the Grandpa's Grove, Let's Play A Game competition. Still can't believe I was one of the winners, thank you so much for hosting it was a very generous idea. When I start playing with Grandpa's Grove I'll post some photos :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    You're very welcome!
    55i00h.jpg

@NESChic thank you so much for my two gifts! You gifted me the Giraffe Measurer and the Bear Stump which I am very grateful for because I am trying to complete the Animals Abound set and this will help me a lot :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    Oh my...when I woke up this morning and checked my emails I was so shocked to see my wishlist was being destroyed! Thank you so much for all your help it's so generous of you! :p
    2hznuow.jpg

✓ A super thank you to @NagyGina and Nathan (@WhimsicalWind) who gifted me Sunlit Tides! Thank you for inviting me to join in the fun of Creation, which I will be sure to check out later today :) I will thoroughly enjoy this world and I've have wanted this for a while because Isla Paradiso is very laggy so this will be perfect!

✓ Another thank you to @NagyGina and @WhimsicalWind for another gift - Little Tyke Dresser which was gifted to me via the SimCareLine and the INeedtoEvenOutmySimPoints site, so a huge thank you for that as it will help me with my set I would LOVE to complete!

✓ Thank you @geminiagre for the Peter's Safari Mobile, it was very kind of you to gift me this :) I think it's super cute and my little sims will love it!

✓ Massive thank you to @Taw3001 for gifting me Aurora Skies AND Stones Throw Greenhouse! This is sooo generous of you to gift me two of the most expensive things on my wishlist and I can't wait to get in game and start playing! :D

✓ Thank you to @Reachsims for the Wilderness Crib and Anna's Living Chair which will really help me complete the Animals Abound set and give my little sims a great bedroom so they're not stuck with how I usually create my rooms for them
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    24yssiv.jpg

✓ Thank you so much @Heledriel for the Panda Crib you gave me! It's great to have a better choice of cribs for my young sims now considering I get bored of the same base game ones. I should also have a newborn on the way so I'm sure they'll love it :)

@WaterHornet you said you wanted to see some photos of my sims getting married with the new hairstyle you gifted me and her dress is from the same collection. Well here they are...these are my two sims, I created them both but only started playing with the woman and the man was in a different house, now they're married own a ranch together, she's a self-employed horsewoman, he's currently unemployed but would be nice for him to be a self-employed horseman....AND they should be expecting they're first child soon, she's not pregnant yet but I heard the chimes. They started off as YAs and are now Adults.

2ak9oih.jpg

95yhbb.jpg

2076tlx.jpg

ddmbdf.jpg
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    Oh my that dress and hairstyle look BEAUTIFUL! With the fresh white snow all around that must have been such a romantic (if albeit cold, especially with no sleeves on her dress!) wedding event. I'm glad you're enjoying all your new content from the generous community :D
    @WaterHornet Yes it does doesn't it! I wasn't even aiming for the wedding to fall in winter it just happened :D It was a private wedding on there balcony at home and I thought it looked quite cute. Yes I'm really enjoying the content from kind people. Thank you so much once again :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    2qv72nk.jpg

@VGryphon thank you so much for the tip you shared with me so I could get the Tip Top Toddler Collection and Kids 2010 sets for free! Can't believe I just got all of that stuff so quick and easy. So glad I saved my SimPoints from the ads :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm glad that the tip worked for you! A few people that I shared the tip with didn't follow instructions and couldn't get it to work. I'm extremely glad to know that it still works if the directions are followed. :smile:

Oh, and the Kids 2010 collection will also help toward the Best of 2010 collection. You may also see the store not recognize some sub-sets as owned, but the easy fix is to go to the sub-sets and click on the green "download" buttons.

Happy gaming!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
    I read the instructions about 5 times over just to make sure I knew what I was doing, but yes it works 100%! Thank you so much @VGryphon and I'll have a look at the Best of 2010 to see how much it's lowered by then I'll probably wait for it to come up on the DD
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    edited July 2015
    jq3l87.jpg

@monday_34 thank you for the Matrix Flux Outer Spacer Sectional Sofa, this will really help me complete the Level Up set that I've just started to try and complete.

@maria_loves_alex thank you so much, again for the Boss Level Lighting you gifted me. This is also part of the Level Up set and is a great help towards completing it.

@WhimsicalWind and @NagyGina thank you soooo much for Lucky Palms! I can't believe it! Only put this on my wishlist the other day and I'm so grateful you gifted me another huge item again. I'm sure my sims will love it just as much as I do :D Also, thank you for the Cupcake Head, I found your message rather amusing! :)
    I also just want to say that this is a really kind community of people and thank you for being so kind :)
    Post edited by MysticOstrich08 on
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    1zqea76.jpg

✓ Thank you @jbsquared2000 for the 8-Bits of Screaming Awesomeness you gifted me from the "Gift the Person Above You" thread. This will really help towards the Level Up set :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    edited July 2015
    ae1bw2.jpg

✓ Thank you @Reachsims for the Wild Bed Head, Curly Bed Head and PomPom hat you gave me. It's so kind of you and hopefully I can get the Luxe Kidswear set for a good price later on DD :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're very welcome, friend, and good luck on the sale of that set! :)
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    welcome hun *HUGS*
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    Well I can only say I tried. Set my alarm for 3am and it NEVER went off!! Absolutely gutted, missed out and could have got the set for FREE! Oh well...I'm now frantically trying to find out when it'll next be on DD or the sale
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    edited July 2015
    2yz0i6s.jpg

Thank you the simmers below who gifted me items from the Luxe Kidswear set. Unfortunately I missed it on DD as my alarm never went off! :s BUT...it does come back on soon so I'll wait until then and I'll be able to get it for FREE! :D

✓ Thank you @jobug1015 - Choo Choo Pajamas and Night Flower Pajamas.

✓ Thank you @rionismyname - Moon Rabbit Pajamas

✓ Thank you @MotherSuperior2 - Round 'Em Up PJ's.

12:50pm:
    ✓ Thank you so much @angeljess26 for the Draw String Gown and the Classic NightShirt. It's so kind of you, also thank you for working out when the set will come up on DD I'm not good at working out that sort of stuff
    Post edited by MysticOstrich08 on
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    33u8l0g.png

✓ Thank you so much @Me1620 for the Little Slugger Pajamas and Tank Top Pajamas. Yes, I was annoyed with my alarm because it always goes off just fine. When the set comes up on DD it will be 6:19pm so tea time. In the UK we refer to evening meals as tea or dinner but I know some people call lunch dinner too. In our house we call supper something you eat just before bed, people have names that can mean different things over here. As to how much the my CYS price is now, well...it's FREE! I just had a look and there was only one item on the set I didn't have which was 75 SP but it let me download it for nothing :) Thank you so much! :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    You're welcome for the gifts and info
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Hooray for free!!!
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    vdiu6b.png

✓ Wow, thank you so much @charlotteprice for the MultiTab 6000, Simsation High Res 9000i TV and Screaming Shadow Gaming Console! The MultiTab will be brilliant for my sims to improve their skills and to read books on I can't wait to use it :) The TV and console will be great so I can try and finish the Level Up set :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
    20h9en5.jpg
    So I've been away for the weekend and only active on my phone that has 110MB of data left until the 16th August so haven't been able to check emails or anything much. I got home today and checked my emails to find out that two generous simmer have raided my wishlist by gifting me venues! Thank you so much! <3

✓ Thank you @Mrs_Law2010 for the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery, I love the look of this venue and the premium content that comes with it. It'll be great for all my sims whether they love cooking or not :D

✓ Thank you @Taw3001 for the Last Venue of Amore, The Now & Then Century Manor, Prism Art Studio, World of Wonder Carousel Collection. All of these venues are absolutely amazing and I can't believe you gifted me four of them! Can't wait to put them in game :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    You are welcome.
    edited August 2015
    16h13ld.jpg

✓ Thank you so much @Heledriel for nominating me through the SimCareLine, it's so kind of you, I love this community of wonderfully kind people. I'm also so glad you like my build <3 Thank you so much to @NagyGina for gifting this wonderful venue to me! I can't wait to see how great it looks in game - I'll try and upload some photos of the Business as Usual Bistro
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread