Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♡ MysticOstrich08's Thank You Thread ♡

MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
nebvv5.jpg

I wanted to make a thread to say thank you to the people who deserve it most. You are all such wonderful simmers and I am loving this community of people :)

“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
– John F. Kennedy

✓ A huge thank you to all the wonderful simmers who I spoke to on my first time on the forums, you have all made me feel so welcome here :)@anettesb @lay1010 @Jaceigh @jbsquared2000 @friday027

✓ Thank you @Reachsims for gifting me two lovely items from my wishlist - Capitola Engraved Fireplace and Let the Sunshine in Window. It'll be lovely to design my living rooms with something different and I'm really fussy when it comes to windows when I build so these are perfect!
tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
Post edited by MysticOstrich08 on

Comments

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're most welcome @MysticOstrich08 - my pleasure and yours! :)
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    just happy to see new faces that takes part in the games, and help keep the spirit of the forum that I love.
    hope to see you in even more games
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    edited July 2015
    Wow! You're pretty savvy for a newbie! :) Speaking for myself, when I was new to the forums, though not at all new to the Sims games, I had no clue about about anything having to do with the forums.

But, you, within just a couple of days, gained membership status, posted a picture, made a banner, entered into our "Summer BBQ Lottery", and now have a Thank You Thread! You're "full guns blazing"! :)
    Post edited by friday027 on
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    30b3892.jpg

✓ Thank you so much to @Me1620 for the Knick Knack Paddy Whack Coffee Table. I don't usually use coffee tables in my games but I liked the look of this one so I'm very grateful you gifted it to me.

✓ A super shoutout to @charlotteprice for gifting me four items from my wishlist - Windowed Reflections, Aria Widow Dressing, Slate Slab Lamp and Boxception Pendant Light. It means a lot to me and you've really helped me on my way to completing the set I love!

@anettesb I love the forums to and I love getting stuck in to different games and it helps when I have some lovely people to talk to :)

@friday027 Haha, thank you! I was 'stalking' the forum before I joined to see how everything worked and I've been on other forums for other RL stuff :) I think it's great, I love looking for new things to do!
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    edited July 2015

@friday027 Haha, thank you! I was 'stalking' the forum before I joined to see how everything worked and I've been on other forums for other RL stuff :) I think it's great, I love looking for new things to do!

Haha, everyone stalks the forum, usually long before they join, to see how everything works... No doubt you'll own the store within 6-8 weeks! :)
  • Options
    @friday027 Haha, that would be nice :D
    I didn't think I would be gifted because I'm still fairly new here but it's nice to know there are some kind people :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I didn't think I would be gifted because I'm still fairly new here but it's nice to know there are some kind people :)

Haha! Well, you are impressively quick with getting your PR set up here, but it would be a good idea to get the main Sims 3 game registered and any EPs, SPs and Worlds you own registered with origin and the store. Especially any worlds you own... as that can really be a problem for various reasons, especially when it comes to MMAO. :)

edited because I left out SPs (stuff packs). :)
    Post edited by friday027 on
  • Options
    2yzht9g.jpg

✓ An absolute huge thank you to @scillakees who gifted me Wyatt Upholstered Armchair, Super Comfy Loveseat AND Hidden Springs! I'm amazed that someone would be so kind to gift me a world, thank you sooo much! :D

friday027 wrote: »

Haha! Well, you are impressively quick with getting your PR set up here, but it would be a good idea to get the main Sims 3 game registered and any EPs, SPs and Worlds you own registered with origin and the store. Especially any worlds you own... as that can really be a problem for various reasons, especially when it comes to MMAO. :)

edited because I left out SPs (stuff packs). :)
    Yes...a slight problem though. The email I used to use to purchase EPs I have forgotten the password to and it's doing my head in trying to retrieve it which is why I created a new account and then found the forums and joined on the new email :(
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    Oh, sorry to hear that...

Lol! The upside is that... well, I now predict you'll own the store within 4 weeks tops! You only joined on July 13th and already someone has gifted you a world! Good for you! :smiley:
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    @MysticOstrich08 She's got good timing. :D Posted right under my cursor.

Come play @friday027 we're invading Jbsquared's thank you thread. Her wishlist is no more.
  • Options
    @friday027 you seem like a bit of a fortune teller...you couldn't pick my lottery numbers for me could you? lol ;)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    Lol, MysticOstrich08 - I'll try, but I doubt I'll be of much use in that department! :D
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @MysticOstrich08 - You are welcome. Glad you stopped browsing the forums and actively joined in.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    It's a great place @Me1620! :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are very welcome! Enjoy your gifts!

*hugs*
  • Options
    You are very welcome! Enjoy your gifts!

*hugs*
    I will, thank you so much! :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    tana07.jpg

I got another hue suprise when I checked my emails this moning and found that I had been gifted five more items from my wishlist! I can't thank you enough!
    :D

✓ Thank you to @WaterHornet who gifted me Happily Ever After- True Romance Hairstyle. I've been wanting to get some new hairstyles for the females in my game especially formal wear so this is absolutely perfect!

✓ Thank you to @maria_loves_alex who I recieved three gifts from! Gallery Space Track Lighting, Beveled Mirror and Clark Six Drawer Dresser. This will really help me to finishing completing the Contemporary Comfort Bedroom set!

✓ Thank you again to @Me1620 who gifted me another item from my WL - Sweetly Swept Back. Also, thank you for giving me advice on how the CYS discount works on the store. This will really help me so hopefully when I have more simpoints I can get really good deals especially if the sets come on the daily deals page :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    You're welcome :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    You're welcome! I'm glad I picked an item you really wanted. Now you have to post pictures of your Sims with the new do when they say "I do" :D
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    wqwqcx.jpg

✓ Thank you so much @DakotaWahl for gifting me the Happily Ever After- Market Square Outfit and the Happily Ever After- Hero's Journey Outfit. This is great because I'm working towards the set and this will bring me one step closer :)

You're welcome! I'm glad I picked an item you really wanted. Now you have to post pictures of your Sims with the new do when they say "I do" :D
    @WaterHornet - of course I will post a picture :D
    Post edited by MysticOstrich08 on
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    29z4dxs.jpg

✓ Super big thank you to @friday027 for gifting me the Dramatic Ponytail, Happily Ever After- Pauper Hides a Prince Outfit and the Happily Ever After- Humble Ball Gown as a consolation prize for entering the Summer BBQ Party Contest. It was great to enter as it was my first time entering something like that on the forums. Thank you for the prizes they are just what I wanted! :D

✓ Thank you @Kaike78 for the Berkeley Travel Chest. This will help me to complete the set, it was very kind of you :)

✓ Thanks so much @WaterHornet for the Happily Ever After- Woodsman's Jacket! It was lovely to receive your little message with the gift, and yes it was a very nice contest wasn't it :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    You're welcome. Happy to help.
    "Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• Options
    2ciwcl.jpg

✓ Thank you, again @charlotteprice, for the Marsters Drawer Bed, Scene in Four Parts and Porterman Glass Doors it's sooo kind of you! I've now completed the Contemporary Comfort Bedroom set! Thank you so much for helping me :D
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    m95ahw.jpg

✓ Thank you to @123321ab for the Bryan and Angela, Triple Animal Collection and The Happy Elephant. I've just started the Animals Abound set so this is a great help for me! :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options

Hi @MysticOstrich08 - You're very welcome for the gifts. :)

Thanks so much for the lovely images you entered in our Summer BBQ Party Lottery! :)