Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Megg's Builds - Double Update, ha :)

MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
edited July 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello! I decided that I had a fun (but stressful!) time building my spa so I wanted to open a thread for my builds and show off my work. :smile:
I'll post my future builds in this thread. Thanks for checking them out!
Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
Post edited by Meggles on

Comments

• MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited November 2015
    Mt. Fuji Spa & Wellness

Mt. Fuji Spa & Wellness is a 3 story full service spa center. Features include front desk, cardio room, pool, outdoor meditation deck, massage parlor, sauna, soak tubs, rooftop yoga space, and juice bar – everything you could want!

07-15-15_10-19c2a0pm-2.png?w=800&h=458
    07-15-15_10-27c2a0pm.png?w=800&h=458
    07-15-15_10-41c2a0pm-2.png?w=800&h=458
    07-15-15_10-44c2a0pm.png?w=800&h=458
    07-15-15_10-43c2a0pm.png?w=800&h=458
    Click here for more pics | Download here!
    Post edited by Meggles on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Mt Fuji Spa and Wellness is a very restful and relaxing venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :) The exterior design of the build is very nice! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build! It looks nice how you have the entrance porch area on the corner of the lot. The trees look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the building. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the build! The texture of the interior walls looks nice and calming. Very nice reception area! The spa wall decor looks very nice how you have placed it on the wall behind the front desk counter and on the side wall in the foyer area. The candles wall divider is a nice sight for sims to see as they check in at the counter desk. The ceiling light looks nice how you have placed it over the circle floor decal. It is nice for sims to see when entering the venue. The corner nook rock and water fountain garden is very nice. Very nice pool room! The green colour scheme of the room looks very nice and the lotus flower is a nice touch on the floor. Sims will enjoy swimming there. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the sauna room. The wall items from Perfect Patio pack look very nice on the wall there, and flower and plant are nice pretty touches for sims to enjoy seeing when sitting there. The rooftop patio yoga area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have set up the area with the yoga mats! Sims will enjoy doing yoga on their own there or attending classes. It looks so nice how you have placed the plants on the side wall! The candles on the wall divider are pretty for sims to see when there. Nice art nook corner! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel and looking at the outdoors views. Very nice gym area for sims to enjoy using the treadmills to keep fit. They will enjoy watching TV whilst training. Very nice sitting area where sims can enjoy relaxing on the massage chairs and have a foot or hand massage. The candles are a nice touvh on the table between the chairs. Sims will enjoy having a relaxing massage on the massage table in the build, or enjoy resting in the bath. It is great that you have a bar area where sims can come and enjoy sitting on the stools and have a drink from the bar and a chat after doing a yoga class. The juice shelves are a nice touch there. Very nice outdoors meditation area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stool, with the nice round water feature and lotus flower in front of them.
    The build is very nice! :)
    edited July 2015
    @rosemow, Thank you for your lovely comment! I am annoyingly proud of it. :tongue:
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Great job on your wellness center! I love how you made the entrance the full height of the building!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    @Tiki5872 Thank you! I was imagining a beautiful modern hotel when I was building. :smile:
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Great-looking spa! The pool and sauna areas look relaxing :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    That looks beautiful! Love the design and the interiors. Good job! :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great looking spa! I just got the pack and I have to say there is some excellent content for us builders in here! You've done a great job showing off some of the coolest pieces. :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
    @pronterus, @yanti68, & @Ash072 - Thank you so much! :blush:
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,998 Member
    Awesome looking spa, beautiful interior design, would love to visit this place :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited July 2016
    Orchid Starter is a one bedroom, one bath starter home inspired by Japan. It was built for Pronterus's Starter Showoff Challenge
    (My entry on the thread)

Cost: $18,499

Gallery Link

Features include:
    • Pond with lilies
    • Wrap-around covered platform deck
    • Back door leading to open air deck
    • Several plants out front (including a spliced pear/snapdragon/chrysanthemum, strawberry bush, and rose/other flower I can't remember)
    • One bathroom with a tub, toilet, sink, and mirror
    • One bedroom with a full size bed, nightstand, and dresser
    • Reading nook with lamp and radio
    • Computer nook and bookshelf
    • Kitchen (stove, fridge, sink, one counter space) with dining area and two chairs

There's a pond!
    1_fullview_house.png

That deck would have been the perfect place for a yoga mat...
    2_side_back.png

Note the camera and orchids on the table there...
    3_front_entry.png

Postcards from her travels and friends (AYA SIGHTING!!!)
    4_kitchen.png

Computer for blogging and a shelf stocked full of travel books
    5_computer.png
    I made a cool set for a play!

5_5.png

Gallery Link

It's within my Build Newcrest challenge but there are more pictures here (2nd half) and here.

01.jpg

This is the CC free version but there's a CC version on the gallery as well (but I don't have a list of CC yet - I'll wait for requests, LOL).

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    edited July 2016
    Orchid Starter is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home and roofing! The wraparound open deck looks great! The lilypad pond is pretty. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice armchair sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there reading a travel book, listening to radio music, and seeing the nice touch of the flowers on the table. The mysims there look great! Very nice window study alcove! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer with sunshine coming in onto them. The red colour scheme of the walls and study desk chair gives a nice look. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. It is a nice touch that there is a postcard noticeboard on the dining wall that holds postcards from her travels and the trips of her friends.
    It is a very nice home :)

The set for a play looks great! :) It looks very nice how the seats are set up there for sims to enjoy sitting there watching what is happtmijh on the stage. The crates , statue and water fountain look great on the stage. Very nice backdrop building wall building. The balconies look very nice. The large star and musical note signs look great in the build!