Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I went for a job interview today....and was offered the job there and then! I am so so happy! And I cannot wait to leave the current company I am in behind.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    SimsRMyLifeSimsRMyLife Posts: 39 Member
    I have only 4 days left until I leave on my first cruise ever! going to the Caribbean for the first time and I"m so excited! No kids either!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm excited cause today's Halloween! Just wish it wouldn't be so cold.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    Today I made a few good avatars! They used to suck, now they only suck sometimes! Glee!
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Trick or treat
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    I Finally got to sign up for S4S. Now i can fix my cc! Woohoo XD!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Been able to finally draw something after a few weeks of artist block.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    Doctor_VikterDoctor_Vikter Posts: 247 Member
    I almost finished my mini gaming rig out of a free Dell Inspiron 570 for those old school LAN party nights (my laptop can't play games anymore and my main gaming machine is too big and cumbersome to lug around)
    qalO9g0.jpg
    I had a ton of spare parts laying around from my main machine so I threw em in. LEDs make it faster

Fixed my car's wiring issue and installed new speakers and also won another award at a car show for second best Nissan/Mitsubishi

Also got a chance to meet Christopher Lloyd again and get another autograph <3
    XULzxOJ.jpg

Also might have a new job finally!
    Lots of stuff making me happy today haha! Hopefully I can end 2017 on a good note :s
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    ||Steam || Origin: Z0mbie_Cakez ||Art Blog ||
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • Options
    TheQueenTheQueen Posts: 74 Member
    Doing some photoshop work
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95a2slDbZZw

I mastered this technique! Yay!!

(Never mind the fact I had to watch the video a handful of times... We're just going to ignore that... :lol: )
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I finally got around to buying the Cats and Dogs EP yesterday. I just started a new game tonight and I really like this one.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Getting to play the Sims in general after almost 2 weeks of not playing.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I knit and watched YouTube this evening. I haven't gotten around to knitting in what feels like ages. It was nice to just chill, y'know?
  • Options
    WonderAisWonderAis Posts: 102 Member
    I got a puppy recently (IRL) and we've been potty training her by bringing her outside every hour.
    Today she refused to pee when my dad brought her out (he was out there with her for 10 mins) so he brought her in and I went out with her instead and she peed right away. My dad got offended and it was sort of hilarious.
    It happened a few times today with her, it seems to be becoming a habit.. maybe she's shy??
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Thanksgiving break. No classes or work for the rest of the week. :D
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    allieb028allieb028 Posts: 44 Member
    What made me happy is that my mum bought me a pumpkin pie over...I'm already practicing for thanksgiving.

Happy Early Thanksgiving peeps. :)
  • Options
    I Went to my nana's house for Thanksgiving. I had a good time, and got to see family. I Also got to meet my cousin's 2 month old son who i didn't get to see in hospital cause he was born after visiting hours.

I Did, however, learn some sad news. My nana's dog Dozer, who is about 7 years (in dog years) and also blind (and i think deaf?) has a heart problem and doesn't have much time :cry: I Don't know when he'll pass, but i'll sure miss him.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I'm so proud of myself because I made these gifs in photoshop today! I'm really excited for Christmas! lol
    83wfi8d.gif
    UrD9KMU.gif
    hqwUuPN.gif
    dxzUjm4.gif
  • Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    I finally got around to painting a wall of my bedroom... it needs a couple more coats and I have to do the rest of the walls and ceiling of course, but it's the first time in the 6 months I've lived here that there's any colour on my walls. If nothing else, it's a step in the right direction. It's looking very possible my room will be done before Christmas (depending on my dad's work schedule as he wants to do the final coat and ceiling himself. He was a professional painter/decorator for decades so it makes sense, he'll probably do a far better job of it then I have). :)
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    I'm happy to be alive, for my dogs and my family :) .
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I've found a good honest plumber who dealt with my bathroom problems today. A good plumber is worth his weight in gold! He's getting me a refund on my deposit as the work was easier to do than that quoted. :)
  • Options
    Had a nice day with my mom, we went Christmas shopping and then caught a showing of Thor Ragnarok. :)
  • Options
    I taught my dog (IRL) to high five me.

She's darn cute.
  • Options
    WonderAis wrote: »
    I taught my dog (IRL) to high five me.

She's darn cute.

I'm wanting to teach my dog that, he already knows how to shake, so I'm hoping it will be easier for him to learn. :D
  • Options

I'm wanting to teach my dog that, he already knows how to shake, so I'm hoping it will be easier for him to learn. :D

They're pretty similar, hopefully it won't take too long! It's really funny once they get it right o:) (oddly enough it took my dog 2 days to finally learn how to sit, but the high five came naturally. Dogs! Gotta love 'em!)