Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Sunshine and getting to see a band I like live! :love:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I Got a good laugh because i had Travis Scott be the minister of a funeral i hosted in my game.

Travis was the one they were having the funeral for (him and Liberty Lee). He was the minister of his own funeral! I Got a pic but too tired to post.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    The sky clearing up after such a dreary start to the day.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    Got to eat some shrimp for dinner. Yumm.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • MaliceStrykerMaliceStryker Posts: 35 Member
    I got to spend some bonus time with my boyfriend today before he had to go to sleep! ^^ His work shift starts at 3am so he goes to bed around 6:30pm and sometimes if I'm working my day shift, I don't get to see him at all.
    "I have no beef with you. I am... woefully beefless."

YouTube Channel
    (Sims videos start dropping once I get the PS4 version in November!)
    Pizza from my favorite pizza place all of mine are related to food oml XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    I'm finally recovering from this disgusting illness :dancingwildy:
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
    Downloaded my first sims pack! Holiday pack cause i cant get ones that actually cost money. Meh.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I've pretty much finished my French presentation for next week! I've just gotta edit and practice :)
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I got spa day today and dine out yesterday. Looking forward to fully testing them both out. :)
  • vossthebossvosstheboss Posts: 67 Member
    I found out I don't need brain surgery and my cousin finished her chemo today was a good day 2 things to be thankful for!
    I found out I don't need brain surgery and my cousin finished her chemo today was a good day 2 things to be thankful for!
    That's great news.
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,000 Member
    Silly Willie
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I won Outdoor Retreat, cool because I would never have bought this.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    What made me happy today:
    Walking my dog with my mum and her two dogs at a local spot. I posted pics on my page if you wanna see. It's always so nice to see trees and grass and see my pup play and run around.
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Going to the park as the sun rose. A nice strong breeze was send the clouds on their way and it felt like a Spring day. In the fall, of all things.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Shopping and finding some syrups to flavour beverages with nice for hot beverage season. Also got some delicious sounding hot chocolate mix, maple hot chocolate from this like fancy brand that I've always wanted to try (and it's always been too expensive but I found it at a discount store!). Got some super cozy new pj's too so I'm gonna have a relaxing evening drinking some yummy hot chocolate creations and playing sims chilling in cozy new pj's. :mrgreen: Perfect evening!

Oh and of course, that all this was made possible by... a DAY OFF WORK! I feel like I don't get those anymore lol. Not quite true but I have been putting in some long hauls at work lately, glad to just be able to rest for a day. :)
  • takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    It's been really hot at my house recently, but I went outside onto the deck around 6:30 and there was a really nice cool wind as the sun began to set. The wind chime sounded peaceful and it was all just really calm and beautiful.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I got to play both Project Cars 2 and The Sims 4 on the same night. Also, my "nine-day weekend" begins in less than 48 hours.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    That in less than 4 hours I have 2 whole days off work.

This is a foreign concept to me at the moment. I'm so excited. I'm not even earning enough money to be at work as many days as I have been lately. Not earning enough to protest any little bit extra hours I get either though. But ah I'm so excited.
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    I got to play both Project Cars 2 and The Sims 4 on the same night. Also, my "nine-day weekend" begins in less than 48 hours.

Your weekends last nine days? Mine only last 2 :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Helped someone out with some CC creating. I like helping others with stuff. :)
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Last month, I was given a promotion at work. Now, I've been made the lead of the crew I primarily work with (basically, the weekend crew). I got all of this in less than a year of working there. However, this lead position is temporary while I, and another senior person on the crew (there's a total of five of us on the weekend crew) train up one of the newer guys (who actually holds a higher position than me) to take over the crew. When that point comes, I will be switched over to work a regular schedule (Mon-Fri instead of Thurs-Mon). This is actually what I was wanting, and my boss said that this was the goal. So, things are definitely going pretty well at work.
    My parents made some cake. :yum:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...