Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Callous_LilyCallous_Lily Posts: 198 Member
    The dog pooped twice on our walk today and I happen to have an extra clean bag in my other pocket. Whew.
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Delicious St.Patrick's Day sugar cookies from the supermarket! :p
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited March 2017
    That I spoiled myself rotten today lol. I'm pretty sure I've NEVER spent so much on clothes in one trip. It felt pretty good though, honestly I've been realizing lately how I haven't really done a ton of nice things for myself since becoming employed again almost a year ago, despite all the plans I had. A little bit here and there, but not tons, not as much as I used to. Which is probably a good thing really, but it's nice to spoil yourself sometimes.

And I got this top/shawl thing that makes me think so much of one I used to have that I LOVED that finally wore out last year (I had it for like 3 years and wore it ALL the time in the spring/summer). It's a little bit different but it's still really pretty and I think it'll be just as comfy and perfect for the spring/summer. That was the highlight of my day tbh, I was heartbroken when I had to throw the other one out.

Also it's been such a beautiful day; sunny, warm, very spring-like. In some ways in been a very long winter. We've had a lot of mild days, but every so often we get walloped by cold and snow. Even last week the whole week was snowy and extremely cold (like -30c). Even the warmer days have been kind of grey and gloomy, just being in the sun was so nice.

• dollfaedollfae Posts: 66 Member
    today the weather is lovely at warm and that made me happy cause summer's not over yet!
  • SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
    Went to work before class and made some $$$
    tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
    Origin ID: SylvRo
    Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

• ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited March 2017
    My ferrets give me kisses when I let them out to play in the mornings and that is my morning dose of squeeeeeeee and happiness
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Waking up and walking over to my sons crib where a little munchkin with big blue eyes looked back at me and gave me a big smile. :love:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    I just found the long-lost CD for one of my books. :D
  • snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    I got a job!! :smiley:
    xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • Azami_XAzami_X Posts: 7 New Member
    Had a productive, insightful conversation that left me feeling accomplished.
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 5,995 Member
    Living to see another day and..my sims 3 save files!!! Yeah baby! :p
  • kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    edited March 2017
    I dusted my camera off today and went to do some photography, was such a beautiful day. Me and my boyfriend went to visit family and had the best drive to Leeds, playing old school Blink 182 and listening to paranormal podcasts.

Captured a lovely photo on the way there!

[img][/img]w2g6mt.jpg

May we all chill like wizards
  • lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    My mom visited me and then I played the sims.. both great! :)
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
    I just got back after being home for four nights :) I love going home and getting all of that FOOD!

• SpiritOfSakuraSpiritOfSakura Posts: 49 Member
    I bought a bunch of books today!
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    The Raiders are moving to Las Vegas!
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I was having one stressful day because I had so much coursework to do! I ended up breaking down in tears at school and spending my lunchtime trying to finish off my English papers. I'm so thankful I got it done then, since I could hand it in straight away and not have to worry about it.
  • EveoutofedenEveoutofeden Posts: 132 Member
    Having my wallet returned to me with nothing missing!
  • kailayykailayy Posts: 678 Member
    edited March 2017
    For the past 3-4 months I've had back problems (sciatica and muscle spasms) and mornings have usually been the worst. Would always wake up with a very tight back and could barely move without it going into spasms.
    This morning I woke up with no pain at all. I could stretch and roll around and ah it felt good. Literally took me 5 hrs to get out of bed just because it felt so good to be able to lie down with no pain. And the whole day i haven't had any spasms. Feels so good.
    f83dfb1c9b73678c25af9b6044949efa.gif
  • rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    Of course my gorgeous little dog makes me happy every single day but another thing that makes me happy is looking out my bedroom window and seeing all the beautiful countryside we have :)
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them

• kailayykailayy Posts: 678 Member
    Just got a call for a job interview for tomorrow. So happy because I've been stressing a little about finding a new job.
    And a friend works there so that's a bonus.
    f83dfb1c9b73678c25af9b6044949efa.gif
  • RitensRitens Posts: 68 Member
    I had a successful day at school (as a teacher). It's always nice to be noticed and listened to. Especially if it's in a small classroom filled with 30 teenagers. They were cooking some really delicious stuff too. :") We let them pick out recipes they want to try out and it's always a surprise (cake made of pancakes??? yes please)
    edited March 2017
    rachelt405 wrote: »
    Of course my gorgeous little dog makes me happy every single day but another thing that makes me happy is looking out my bedroom window and seeing all the beautiful countryside we have :)

You're quoting my ideal dream right now <3

I am happy that today I'll be giving a free all-you-can-eat meal to another student in need, followed by, a trip to the one and only pet lounge & cafe in my city for a meet and greet with a bunch of Mastiff's tonight! If I get some good pics of pups while there, I'll upload them here :D

• IhascandyIhascandy Posts: 67 Member
    Listening to hamilton :blush:
    44318e6415ea052bd5b7c38074aad0aa.png
    That's one small step for a sim... one giant leap for simkind...