Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    @MDianaSanders Hey, yay you! Cake is my greatest sin. (That and orange juice) I'm totally jealous that you have Fridays off too!

The cake was a lie.
  • Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited July 2015
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I love jerky! But I can't eat it too much because it's loaded with sodium. Well, a lot of things I eat are high in sodium, but this one seems especially bad.
    I know what you mean. It's ridiculous, isn't it, how few things there are that you can really eat on a low sodium restriction?

The biltong looks delicious and I want some! It looks like what the U.S. calls corned beef, only more thickly sliced. Sadly, I have the same reason for not eating it. I'll put it on my bucket list.

Know who can't get enough jerky? My cat. The last time I bought some, quite a few years ago, she tried to take it right out of my mouth.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    too rude to mention haha :D
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    Finding a $5 bill in my pocket after doing laundry today made me happy! Actually, finding any amount of loose change in my pockets makes me happy. It's like finding a long lost treasure. o:)

Also, just having my dog laying next to me while I'm sitting in bed with my laptop makes me really happy too. :)
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • ArielDelphinusArielDelphinus Posts: 628 Member
    I just came on a bit ago to see the forums. I was so upset and have spent most of the morning in tears. Yesterday was so good with the birth of my great niece and today has been so bad, complete opposite ends of the spectrum. This morning my husband left dirty clothes on the floor while he was taking a shower, I was in a hurry to get a load started since we had been gone almost all day yesterday. I started the load unknowing he left his cell phone in his pants. To say the least he was screaming at me, I didn't scream at him when last year he jumped in the river with my phone, or when he admitted last week the reason the refrigerator broke (last Monday) was probably his fault. I honestly I didn't know the phone was there, it was a complete accident, usually he comes home from work and immediately puts it on his desk.

What made me happy was reading Rosemow's profile quote, it helped calm me down and put a smile on my face.
    “Because if you don't stand up for the stuff you don't like, when they come for the stuff you do like, you've already lost.”
    ― Neil Gaiman
  • SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
    @ArielDelphinus I'm not in a relationship, but I'm not naive. Couples fight. I have no advice to help you other than to just try to talk. Tell him about the incident with your phone and the river last year (if you haven't already) and tell him that you're doing fine with a new one, so he should be as well :) I hope that smile that rosemow put on your face stays for the rest of the day.
    tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
    Origin ID: SylvRo
    Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

• james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    I'm almost ready to play my favorite game. Fair is tonight.
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    I posted about biltong in two threads today. That makes me VERY happy.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Finding a $5 bill in my pocket after doing laundry today made me happy! Actually, finding any amount of loose change in my pockets makes me happy. It's like finding a long lost treasure. o:)
    Not necessarily. I remember when I found money in my pocket after the currency had changed. And I couldn't change the money anymore. Made me feel sad and quilty.

Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
    @james64469 and @rosey1579 I'm glad both of you found something to look forward too :)

• bonnstraxxbonnstraxx Posts: 102 Member
    I didn't have to work today! I got myself a haircut and tonight I'm going to see Ant-Man! Good day overall :smile:
    tumblr_no8vxivBfl1s26dsio1_250_zpsh1ymw1es.gif
  • FloridaSimmerFloridaSimmer Posts: 358 Member
    I got to talk to my Best Friend after her going to Canada :)
    Origin: Floridasimmer

giphy.gif

@bonnstraxx I am totally jealous that you get to go and see Ant-Man! It's only available in my country tomorrow.
    @FloridaSimmer Where did she visit in Canada? I happen to live here myself! I really hope she enjoyed her time across the border.

• butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    I got to work today to find the surprise of being able to go home early, which doesn't happen too often, so that was really nice.
  • OuterseOuterse Posts: 289 Member
    I've been visiting colleges with my family over summer break and today I think I found the one for me! As a rising senior that takes a little of the stress of college away so I'm very happy about that!
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    Just being alive made me happy. :)
  • TheSikiSassTheSikiSass Posts: 273 Member
    I'm a big fan of Fall Out Boy, so I just watched some videos of them and looked up some pictures. That made me really happy/
    gay is ok kids
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm a big fan of Fall Out Boy, so I just watched some videos of them and looked up some pictures. That made me really happy/

Bands like Fall Out Boy were the soundtrack of my high school life. I recently rediscovered them when I borrowed my sister's CDs and listened to some of their lesser known songs. The ones I liked were "7 Minutes in Heaven", "Fame < Infamy", and "You're Crashing But You're No Wave". Listening to FOB does give that certain rush. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I got to play in Gibsons and played with both of the families there which was a lot of fun.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Finding a full coke bottle in my fridge today made me very happy. They have a terribly short life expectancy in my household.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • naomehnaomeh Posts: 367 Member
    edited July 2015
    I found a job. I was feeling a little hopeless looking for a way to work while still taking care of my mother in this area she lives in, and finally found a place willing to hire me and let me work from home!

It was a huge weight off my shoulders despite the hard work ahead of me for lower pay. On top of that, my mother hasn't had a COPD attack since I've been here, so things are looking up!~ I was so anxious that I didn't know what to do with myself, but mum's improving condition and the certainty of work has calmed me down so completely that I realized I've been on edge for months. So happy. <3

@Esine Thank you!
    Post edited by naomeh on
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Oh wow congratz!! I'm truly happy for you @naomeh
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • ladyfireheartladyfireheart Posts: 52 Member
    This is a nice thread, I love it. :)

Today I volunteered at the animal shelter with my mom. We had a lot of fun hanging out with and playing with the cats!

Basically, cats = happiness. lol
    Origin ID: GeekGoddessYT

If you're unhappy with the direction Sims is going in, sign this petition!
  • ladyfireheartladyfireheart Posts: 52 Member
    > @Peacie5 said:
    > I've been visiting colleges with my family over summer break and today I think I found the one for me! As a rising senior that takes a little of the stress of college away so I'm very happy about that!

I'm a rising senior as well!

Glad to hear you found a good one. Best of luck. <3
    Origin ID: GeekGoddessYT

If you're unhappy with the direction Sims is going in, sign this petition!
  • Chipette92Chipette92 Posts: 65 Member
    My cat Garfield makes me happy, just looking at him puts a dumb smile on my face <3