Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AlphaFFrog's Attic Of Awesome

Comments

• gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    These buttons are definitely upsetting my apple cart! :rage: What the frak? :angry: How can I possiblly read this thread without my "lol"s. This thread is FULL of "lol"s, and I'm upset that I can't lol. :cry: While I find you all "awesome" and 'insightful", I'm definitely missing my LOL's. :anguished: Sorry, didn't mean to rant on your thread, but good gravy, if ever a thread needed a LOL, it's this one! :smiley::grin::smiley:
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    edited October 2015
    As I've been here before, and LOLed a load of stuff, I'm starting back at the beginning, and voting again. After all, they confiscated my votes! I demand a recount!!! :#
    Edited because I forgot to say that I think the hamsters are wonderful B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    :::::pokes her head thru the attic door carefully, fully prepared to back away and run in fear and horror. :fearful: Gazes around and begins to wander thru the maze of sims and houses and lots poking one here and exploring another. :grin: Giggles and flirts with Andy McHandy and invites him to join her world. :love: Wanders thru the mausoleum maze after finding a large machete to bring with her. :naughty: Stumbles out of the maze with images of a creepy doll flickering thru her brain, wondering if the images will ever go away. :confounded: Trips over @alphaFen lying on the floor in her joy coma. :dizzy: Pats @alphaFen's face and says 'Well done, my liege'::::: :heart::cookie:
    So Alpha is still comatose? Perhaps she has run out of fuel? Call Handy Andy! Emergency! Maybe @scillakees can help? :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited October 2015
    Q: Is the fact my browser crashed as soon as @bekkasan appeared saying nice things about me, just a massive coincidence? :o

A: Yes, yes it is o:)

Q: Will I use this as an excuse to continue my vendetta and be massively ungrateful? :hushed:

A: I would disappoint you all if I didn't :kissing_heart:
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    As I've been here before, and LOLed a load of stuff, I'm starting back at the beginning, and voting again. After all, they confiscated my votes! I demand a recount!!! :#
    Edited because I forgot to say that I think the hamsters are wonderful B)

HA! @mothersuperior2, that is genius!! That aggravated me too! Heck, they give you a badge for so many LOL's, then take them all away! That's crazy! It's so frustrating and just plain silly. Maybe that's what's aggravating, it's just such a silly thing. :smile:
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Alpha has been creative and talented since July and now she was comatose and I missed it all? I'm not sure what to think of all this. :o
    scillakees wrote: »
    Alpha has been creative and talented since July and now she was comatose and I missed it all? I'm not sure what to think of all this. :o

I think my shockingly awesome comments and genial niceness shocked her out of the coma. :open_mouth::joy:
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    >:)@bekkasan I can't wait to see her show her gratitude.
    ::::runs and hides in the maze::::
    @bekkasan You can run but you can't hide Mwhahahahahahaha >:)

Oh.....

Looks like you hid already :flushed:
    No hope of finding @bekkasan now, with all those fog emitters about. :o

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited October 2015
    Name: Abbott Farm
    Cost: 159,032
    Lot Size: 40x40
    CC/CAP/Spawners:Nada/None/Zero
    Reason for downloading: charlotteprice and her awesomeness (also her sweet tooth) for the Gift of Creation Game
    Description: The Abbott family have farmed this plot of land for generations. They built the three bedroom farmhouse, planted the trees and had centuries old feuds with neighbours about fencing. They worked hard on this land to build this working farm with its many harvestables, cow and chickens, not to forget the newfangled tractor technology. Life until now has been an interesting mix of excitement and mud. But there is only so much satisfaction one can get from a cow, especially when your one true love is candy :love: So the Abbotts are selling up, paying off their huge dentist bill, and funding their dream to start a chocolate plantation, where they can be free to roll around in marshmallows and eat chocolate till the cows come home. Will the Abbott family survive this chocolatey overdose? :fearful: Who cares! You can own their old farmhouse now! B)
    Bc2HdQ8.jpg?2
    wCfvpM7.jpg?1
    nzjO3lH.jpg?1
    WF7dYa2.jpg?1
    nJ4bWBn.jpg?1
    GmdsGRO.jpg?1
    8jpjc5j.jpg?1
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
    Fantastic, Alpha, a real labour of love! B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited March 2019
    Name: The Castle Theme Park (the exchange pic is darker then the castle actually is due to me uploading during a fog )
    Cost: 651,644
    Lot Size: 64x64
    CC/CAP/Spawners:Nada/None/Zero
    Reason for downloading: Rionismyname Theme Park Contest
    Description: This castle was once seat to a proud royal family of a great Sim Kingdom that had an ancient and illustrious history. Which was sadly brought to an abrupt and messy end in The Great Llama Plague :pensive: But now it's illustrious past and faded glory has been blatantly commercialized for your pleasure! Take a disinterested tour round the state rooms, fake looking learned in the chapel then ditch it all for the fun stuff! Dump your children in the kids centre! Ride through the battlements on a roller coaster! Fire a bow and arrow! Play in the arcade! Make Jewellery! Blow all your money in the gift shop! Lose your least favourite aunt's life in the Cursed Prison Tower! History has never been so deadly this much fun! o:)

SlDbabf.jpg?1
    Layout
    wNQJwcr.jpg?2
    RKyLjzw.jpg?2
    dobFj7m.jpg?2

Interior
    Random cool looking statue
    Rw08kHV.jpg?1
    The Long Gallery
    UUFyP8p.jpg?1
    The Library
    SNYEX6F.jpg?1
    The Chapel
    NMkF1Xh.jpg?1
    The Mysterious Door in The Cursed Prison Tower :fearful:
    JLTg0Im.jpg?1
  • JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    Awesome! Maybe we should change your name to AwesomeFen. :smiley:
    Jemlia wrote: »
    Awesome! Maybe we should change your name to AwesomeFen. :smiley:

How did you discover my real name!? :fearful:
    Looks a lot like that old castle place in London ... Now what was it called? Oh yes, the Tower! Brilliant work Alpha, pictures are great. Not even going to ask how you did it, just glad you did. It's wonderful. B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2 :blush::)<3
    Looks a lot like that old castle place in London ... Now what was it called? Oh yes, the Tower!

I'm glad you noticed how I faithfully re-created the Tower of London's 13th century roller coaster and medieval carousel :*
  • JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    Oh, I am so glad you've stopped into the attic. It was getting lonely in here. :wink:
    edited December 2015
    Even when my ego is not physically present it is will always be with you in spirit :kissing_heart:
  • DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    Hi @AlphaFen :).
    Just wanted to say that your Abbott Farm is really adorable! Big rec and fav from me :)
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
    Why thank you very much @DolphineQ :blush: I'm very much still learning about this whole building/creating thing but it's really fun and ever so slightly addictive ;)

Thank you for visiting and commenting :) Your thread is amazing :hushed: All your builds have such a high standard of finish and the exteriors are especially stunning.
    How polite you can be, when you try Alpha! I'm stunned!!! ;) Talking of stunning, I must check out DolphineQ's thread and see what I'm missing. B)

@Jemlia so this is where you've been hiding? :)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Don't worry @mothersuperior2 I would never waste my good manners on you :kissing_heart: