Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Found A KERMIT! ~The Hermit on the Mountain~

Markus_skyfiresMarkus_skyfires Posts: 14 New Member
so I was walking in the woods and I found a bush that looked like it could be a door, so I entered and it was like when you send a sim in a Spaceship, after doing diffret choices It said I found a strange sim in the distance and I clicked to go there and It took me to a hidden part of the world!

its called Kermet house and I already became friends with him.

comment if you found it too

Comments

• Markus_skyfiresMarkus_skyfires Posts: 14 New Member
    It was in the non Inhabitable woods area, and It looked like a bush with thorns kind of a fairytale door look, It totally surprised me, but the view from up on the mountain is beautiful
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Glad you found it ^^

I found the lady but left again before my sims had more important sim business XD
  • AJroxs18AJroxs18 Posts: 311 Member
    I visited the hermit and stole her blackberries... whoops. I also caught some insects and dug up some collectibles. The hermit was a guy and didn't make an effort to be friendly with my sim. Maybe he knew about the blackberries? :#
    >>>:Follow me on Origin and follow on the Gallery: @ AJroxs18:<<<
  • CarpeNoctemSimsCarpeNoctemSims Posts: 328 Member
    so I was walking in the woods and I found a bush that looked like it could be a door, so I entered and it was like when you send a sim in a Spaceship, after doing diffret choices It said I found a strange sim in the distance and I clicked to go there and It took me to a hidden part of the world!

its called Kermet house and I already became friends with him.

comment if you found it too

Opens thread and expects to find an image of a green frog.

Oh, you mean the Hermit house. Yeah, it's one of the hidden spots. There are plants, insects, and I think fish there that you need for the herbolist skill that can only be found there.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I have to agree Kermit's are pretty rad.
    egTcBMc.png
  • yellowfish85yellowfish85 Posts: 41 Member
    Yep found the hermit, he kept following my sim around and talking to him. So much for him being an anti social loner lol!
    I don't know what I love more.. Star Wars or Sims?
    Abi x
  • MooseGooseMooseGoose Posts: 127 Member
    If you befriend the hermit you get a special herbalism recipe!