Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sexy Secksie Prettacy - Updated 14th July

megsteroomegsteroo Posts: 201 Member
Hello dear readers! Welcome to the beginning of a legacy unlike any other! And why, I hear you ask, is it so unique? Well - I can answer that with one picture:
2nh269u.png
Meet out founder Penelope Secksie!

Okay, so yes, it is just another prettacy - but seriously - have you ever seen any sim this ugly?
nh1j51.png
(and yes, she is winking at you)

Shall we have a side profile?
2gulgmt.png
29fcw9v.png
Look at that nose! And chin! And she's perpetually frowning! And - get this - she's not even pregnant! That is an actual beer belly!

Well you gave it to me

Oh dear God

What?

I wasn't expecting you to turn up

Why not? This is my legacy after all >:)

Just don't ruin it with snarky comments, okay! Anyway, I was just about to tell the readers about what a horrible sim you are

Because of my traits? That you gave me?

Yes! I figured, lets not just start off with a sim with an ugly exterior, but an ugly interior too!

Gee thanks

That way, by the tenth generation, we can hopefully have sims with nice exteriors and interiors! (I'll be using this random trait generator, which generates traits based on the parents. So if the parents have bad traits, the child will too, but if the parents have good traits...you can see where I'm going with this)
For this reason, I've made Penelope an insane, lazy slob!

Can we stop over analyzing the not-so-good parts of me and just get on with my legacy? That's what they came here for, after all

Absolutely!

Right, you've been created and dressed beautifully, so now we have to buy your plot of land and your knight of the round table (or whatever it's called)

It's the octagon table, you idiot

Close enough! Anyway, here's you with your knight on your plot:
eurhj9.png

And I guess this signifies the beginning! Onwards and upwards!

You're too cheery. I dislike that

Woah, I didn't make you gloomy! Though perhaps it's the lazy trait shining through? Yes, I think it's the lazy trait. Now, what's the first thing you do when starting a legacy?

I don't know, but I have a feeling that you're about to tell us whether we want to know or not

You join a career! Obviously! Which career did you join Penelope?

The business one. All the others involved either being active or having to be clever. Or needing to have skills that I wouldn't be able to gain because I'm the plummy founder and we can't afford those skill objects

Correct! And here is you joining it:
limue.png

And, like the good girl you are, we went immediately to the library so that you could 'fill out reports' and get ahead!

It wasn't fun

Y'know, I was hoping that we'd find an eligible bachelor there so when you arrived I had a snoop around, and these were the males on the lot:
302lyys.png
2wc2lgw.png
That second picture makes me giggle, because the Goths were happily sat there until you came along. They took one look at you and just moved. And then Mortimer had to give Bella a reassuring hug (or maybe I'm being sexist and it was the other way round)
15npy0y.png

That was just plain rude of them

They were the males on the lot (not very impressive) BUT THERE WERE THREE GORGEOUS GIRLS SAT AROUND A TABLE AND I WAS SAT THERE AT MY COMPUTER LIKE GOSH DARN WHY DID I MAKE YOU FEMALE BECAUSE YOU CANNOT PROCREATE WITH THESE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN URGH
5njalx.png
You could have used testingcheats and just edited it to make me look like I was a boy all along!

No. No cheating. I don't wanna cheat with this. Anyways, so there you are filling out your reports, when you start talking to the girl opposite.
14vodau.png

At least that's what I thought you were doing! Upon closer inspection I realised you were talking to yourself! Autonomously!
2m46geb.png
What can I say? You made me insane!

I guess. Whilst you were sat there this beauty walked in an just made me even more sad that you weren't male:
jpam2d.png

I did more snooping around the neighbourhood to find any suitable males and just discovered these:
synpq9.png
Eric Lewis. YES! But sadly, married, and I couldn't be bothered building your friendship high enough up that he was comfortable with cheating

And you say I'm lazy! He could have made gorgeous babies!

I suppose. I also found this guy:
16jne6r.png
Maybe, if he dropped the beard

*one quick photoshop later*
70e3b8.png
Better?

Burn it

I ALSO DISCOVERED SOMETHING INCREDIBLE. BELOW IS A PICTURE OF BOB PANCAKES BEING HAPPY. DO NOT LOOK AT UNLESS YOU HAVE PREPARED YOURSELF:
2ivzpsp.png9gadzs.png
I WAS NOT READY EITHER (and apparently neither was the girl next to him)

Bob Pancakes wasn't an option (for obvious reasons) so I did more snooping and:
dxe5h0.png
SCORE! Baby daddy number one located!

Ah, J. Yes. Nice face. Great body. Single. He'll do

Listen, lady, you don't get a say anyway. Buuuttt I guess I'm glad you like him. The real question though - does he like you?
9gdis8.png
And the answer is ABSOLUTELY! He's so desperate that he'll even go for possibly the most ugly sim to have ever existed!

Hey!

(Also at one point Don Lothario ran past. We have our next baby daddy lined up!)
8x4dvn.png
Wait, I thought I was with J!

Listen, sweetie, your aspiration is to be a serial romantic

Good point, well made

Anyway, things were going so well that I got you to ask him on a date and he said:
2jg4f1f.png
YES!!!!

Unfortunately, being the founder means that you have basically no money

And don't I know it

So we had to have the date at your empty lot, but it's okay because I bought you...a loveseat of passion!

Ew. That sounds...beyond gross. Please never say that again

Sorry. But look at it!
207ufm9.png
That is literally just the cheapest loveseat. In red. Is that why it's the loveseat of passion? Because it's red? It's not even comfortable!

It worked though didn't it!
2n24f2p.png
I was just going along with it because you were forcing me to!

Aww, you loved it really!

Why did you have to be my creator?

Because I'm the only one who could EVER get anyone to allow you to do this:
2exy7w2.png
Look at your nose. It is literally sticking into his face

1zg5oi8.png
I'm a miracle worker

Whoops. He didn't mind

He's probably just trying to imagine it's someone else and going along with it in the hope that he'll father the heir

I am not having kids until I can support them financially

And how are you going to do that? You're a lazy insane slob. You need me! How else would you have gotten your first kiss?!
a1iutf.png
16110y.png
Oh look, disappearing through his face again. Gosh, you're ugly

At least I'm not stupid! You're a plum to let me try and ask him to be my boyfriend!

But what did he say?
256wmjc.png

Find out next time in the Sexy Secksie Prettacy
4Dxbywq.jpg
Post edited by megsteroo on

Comments

• plastiekzakskeplastiekzakske Posts: 253 Member
    That is one crazy ugly Sim, I like her :) Can't wait to see her babies! Funny she has her say in your story.
    SimLitFinal_zpsxopnjpp8.png
  • megsteroomegsteroo Posts: 201 Member
    edited July 2015
    That is one crazy ugly Sim, I like her :) Can't wait to see her babies! Funny she has her say in your story.
    @plastiekzakske Thank you! It means a lot that you've taken the time to read it and comment!
    4Dxbywq.jpg
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    edited July 2015
    The kissing photos are making me rather uncomfortable lol Penelope sure is an, um, unique looking sim!
    edited July 2015
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    The kissing photos are making me rather uncomfortable lol Penelope sure is an, um, unique looking sim!
    @ThePlumbob Oh Gosh uncomfortable good or uncomfortable bad? Sorry! But thanks for reading and taking the time to comment!
    4Dxbywq.jpg
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Lol a lot of people go for J Huntington as a potential baby daddy. He's like a poster boy for good genetics. One of my sims was also married to him. The only reason i didn't use him for my story is because i never found him in the neighbourhood.
    marcellala wrote: »
    Lol a lot of people go for J Huntington as a potential baby daddy. He's like a poster boy for good genetics. One of my sims was also married to him. The only reason i didn't use him for my story is because i never found him in the neighbourhood.

@marcellala Aww now I feel predictable! Ah well! Do you ever wish you had found him? I'm a reader of your prettacy and I'm glad that you didn't, because otherwise it would not have ended up the way it did! Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!
    4Dxbywq.jpg
  • PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    This seems interesting! Can't wait for the next part :) Penelope is quite the interesting Sim. Don't tell her I said that ;)
    dmlX3n8.jpg

This seems interesting! Can't wait for the next part :) Penelope is quite the interesting Sim. Don't tell her I said that ;)
    @PeaceSign101 Thank you! Comments like these seriously make my day! (and don't worry, I won't tell her)
    4Dxbywq.jpg
  • PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
  • ScripticJusticeScripticJustice Posts: 405 Member
    I'm excited for the next part! And I love your writing/storytelling its a clever breaking the fourth wall type deal AND I LOVE IT!! :smiley:
    tumblr_m4jumxorJY1qktlzuo1_500.gif
    edited July 2015
    megsteroo wrote: »
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    @ThePlumbob Oh Gosh uncomfortable good or uncomfortable bad? Sorry! But thanks for reading and taking the time to comment!

Hehe not bad per say, you've done a great job with her appearance and really made it a challenge hehe :) Looking forward to seeing the offspring.

Re: Jay Huntington I could imagine him having really good genes but none of my sims ever had a long term relationship with him since I hated his personality haha :D
    I'm excited for the next part! And I love your writing/storytelling its a clever breaking the fourth wall type deal AND I LOVE IT!! :smiley:
    @ScripticJustice Thank you so much! It means a helluva lot!!
    4Dxbywq.jpg
    edited July 2015
    Hehe not bad per say, you've done a great job with her appearance and really made it a challenge hehe :) Looking forward to seeing the offspring.

Re: Jay Huntington I could imagine him having really good genes but none of my sims ever had a long term relationship with him since I hated his personality haha :D

@ThePlumbob Thank you very much! I'll make sure to tell Penelope that you approve of her looks! And don't worry - I'm not planning on her staying with him. She has the serial romantic aspiration so he'll probably just be used for that.
    4Dxbywq.jpg

@marcellala Aww now I feel predictable! Ah well! Do you ever wish you had found him? I'm a reader of your prettacy and I'm glad that you didn't, because otherwise it would not have ended up the way it did! Thanks for taking the time to read and comment!

I don't think you need to feel predictable. Your sim is so messed up (i mean that as a compliment lol) that she truly needs all the good-looking premades and i would never be able to imagine how her children could look like.
    I wasn't that upset i didn't meet him, or i would have just gone to his house. I planned to for my third child, but than Cassia met Savanna's dad and i didn't want a fourth child.
    I'm very interested how your second gen will look like.
    Thank you for reading and i think i'll be a regular here, too. Awesome job on your ugly founder!
    I don't think you need to feel predictable. Your sim is so messed up (i mean that as a compliment lol) that she truly needs all the good-looking premades and i would never be able to imagine how her children could look like.
    I wasn't that upset i didn't meet him, or i would have just gone to his house. I planned to for my third child, but than Cassia met Savanna's dad and i didn't want a fourth child.
    I'm very interested how your second gen will look like.
    Thank you for reading and i think i'll be a regular here, too. Awesome job on your ugly founder!

@marcellala Thank you! I also have your story permanently open in a little tab that I just refresh every now and then to see if you've updated :smiley: I'm a big fan!
    4Dxbywq.jpg
  • CamixEliseCamixElise Posts: 74 Member
    Oh I love reading these. I honestly spend all my time reading peoples stories rather than playing the game itself. I can't wait to see what happens next!
    CamixElise wrote: »
    Oh I love reading these. I honestly spend all my time reading peoples stories rather than playing the game itself. I can't wait to see what happens next!
    @CamixElise Thanks for reading!

4Dxbywq.jpg
  • ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    Lmao that's great! I thought she was a guy at first xD Guess that means you did great making her ugly hahah. Your storytelling style is giggle-worthy~ :3
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
    I meant to ask: Is her ugliness still in the limits of the game or did you you use slider mods?
    I meant to ask: Is her ugliness still in the limits of the game or did you you use slider mods?
    @marcella Nope! Everything is in the limits of the game. You can download her on the gallery if you like. She's under the hashtag #sexySecksiePrettacy
    4Dxbywq.jpg
  • PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member

Lol, J was the first baby daddy for my current prettacy and let me tell you his genetics did not help that poor little girl in the slightest. I actually think she's uglier than her mother.

Lol, J was the first baby daddy for my current prettacy and let me tell you his genetics did not help that poor little girl in the slightest. I actually think she's uglier than her mother.

It's quite unpredictable I think - one of my sims, who was quite attractive btw, had a child with Eric Lewis who was features in the first post and I find him quite a hunk... Their children turned out really ugly. So it's a matter of how their genetics work together too.
    @marcella Nope! Everything is in the limits of the game. You can download her on the gallery if you like. She's under the hashtag #sexySecksiePrettacy

Wow, you're definetely talented with messing with the sliders! I lol'd your post, because i always have to lol at the title of your thread XD
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Omg, this sim is so ugly xD I am really interested in whether the 10th generation will be pretty
    edited July 2015

Sometimes the facial features just don't match that good. It's something i keep in mind when i search for a good baby daddy on my ugly challenge. I think i read a good metaphor in a book somewhile ago:
    "A peach and a mushroom both taste good, but if you eat them together it ruins the flavour." or something like that.

J Huntington was the father of this lovely (and over-confident) young lady here. Her mother obviously wasn't an ugly founder, but she wasn't a beauty queen either. (I hope it's ok i post a pic in here, @megsteroo, just say if it isn't and i take it out.)
    6d6be040-1ab7-46a4-82d0-fd3dbe3c0ad9_zpsbsutcpl0.png