Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Francesca I normally use those times to catch up on some chores around the house, like laundry or washing the dishes. I also like to go for nice long walks with my dog; Toto. If there's anytime left over, I also like to relax and watch a movie perhaps, or paint.

What do you want to do when you retire?
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited January 2018
    Claude: Relax with my girlfriend who is hopefully my wife by then. Write some more books but less intense schedule for them. Maybe get another cat... And you?
  • Options
    Francesca I haven't really thought too deeply into it yet, but I think I need to start to as I'm not far off my elder years... Hopefully my one of my daughters will take over my vet clinic, but Sophia is very focused on becoming a politician, and Kara seems to be becoming quite successful as a Youtube vlogger.

I don't have a boyfriend / husband, but to be honest, I'm fine with that. Hopefully I can just spend my retirement with my daughters and loads more dogs!

What is your favourite venue when you want to go out for the day?
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Briar: "I'm still a student at Strand University in Windenburg. That stuff's a long way off fer me! What's yer fav'rite place te visit?"
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Francesca Probably the Salty Paws Lagoon, it's pretty popular in Brindleton Bay ever since they renovated it into a restaurant. My friends / colleagues are always texting me asking whether I want to join them there to have dinner.

Also University sounds cool @Lyoufln ! How does the University work? My daughter Sophia would have died to apply for University if she knew she could!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    @the_greenplumbob

(Briar): "I applied the year after I graduated from high school. I applied to the special aeronautics program at Strand University. That program's not an easy one to get into. It's designed fer folks who right after graduation, will work at Weltraum Stern Agency, near the Town o' Windenburg. Weltraum Stern is a space agency. Th' program is tough te get into, an' only a few are picked each year.

Since aeronautics at Strand University's a prestigious program, the application take a long time te complete. There's other majors at th' University too. My friend, Leslie, studies botany there.

Speakin' of outer space, do ye like t'go stargazing?"
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Alex: I just went stargazing the other night. Yes, I use it to mull over things in my head... Then Henry interfered. He's a very...distracting individual. Do you have any distractions in your life?
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    Alex: I just went stargazing the other night. Yes, I use it to mull over things in my head... Then Henry interfered. He's a very...distracting individual. Do you have any distractions in your life?

Marissa: My daughter. My girlfriend is constantly teasing me that our daughter distracts me and hogs all my attention. :tongue:

Does your partner ever tease you about anything?
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Sam: She loves to tease me about how shy I am around her! It's embarrassing......

Alexa: Oh come now love, you know I find it adorable. And you love it. ;)What does your partner do that just makes you melt?
  • Options
    Marissa: This will sound cheesy but her smile. I don't know what it is but that girl can just level me with a grin and a bat of her eyelashes.

How easy is it for your partner to manipulate you?
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Sam: Uh....well....that's a loaded question

Alexa: So incredibly easy.....I've got him wrapped around my little finger. >:)

What are your partner's worst habits?

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited January 2018
    Henry: I don't have a partner but I have a massive crush on this guy, but I'm not going to tell you who it is, because I don't want you to tell him I like him - that would be so awkward and I'll never live it down in school.
    Anyway, it's pretty obvious what his worst habits are. He smiles coquettishly at me if he wants me to do something for him - I totally know he's trying to manipulate me. He has a tendency to think he's invincible - guess what? He even tried to liken himself to an ancient Greek hero (I say someone's too invested in Classics class *yawn*), and he has megalomaniac tendencies, as in sometimes he seems way too curious to see how much of Simsland he can reign (It's an Evil Genius Thing). Then, on the other hand, he gets severe anxiety and assumes the whole world's out to get him (he might be right there) - but he locks himself in his room all day when that happens and won't let anyone see him; not even his ghostly mother. However, all these bad habits of him somehow makes me love him more. It's really weird, but I often spend my nights worrying about him. I guess I should be worrying more about my maths test instead, but plum, I really want him to be happy. Do you have any loved ones you worry about?
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    my girlfriend and mother of my daughter, Théa. And Théa.
    would you leave everything to be with your partner ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    nani wrote: »
    my girlfriend and mother of my daughter, Théa. And Théa.
    would you leave everything to be with your partner ?

Marissa: I already did once and would gladly do it again.

What's something that changed about your life when you met your partner? Other than the obvious being with someone thing.
  • Options
    Claude: Probably the fact that she's no longer just my best friend. Things didn't change too much. We moved in together for one so having to share a bathroom was one thing. :#
    Ally: Why are you complaining? You asked.
    Claude: Er...I love you.
    Ally: I love you too, Claude. So, question...Favourite movie?
  • Options
    Francesca Probably 'Lost Dog's Journey Home' - that's the film my family and I watch together every Christmas Eve. Speaking of Christmas Eve, what are your family's Christmas traditions (if you celebrate Christmas)?
  • Options
    Francesca Probably 'Lost Dog's Journey Home' - that's the film my family and I watch together every Christmas Eve. Speaking of Christmas Eve, what are your family's Christmas traditions (if you celebrate Christmas)?

Claude: We take christmas photos. We're not too into christmas. It's just never been that big of a thing. We also don't celebrate halloween/spooky day. Or really any holidays. Favourite holiday?
  • Options
    EndereclipsedEndereclipsed Posts: 164 Member
    Esmaralda: It's have to be Christmas. Because of the look of my childrens faces when they see the presents under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning, warms my heart every year.
    So what do you like to eat the most?
    Origin ID: EnderEclipsed
    36500e4441a9d06fa219f2b378eea26a.gif
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Gayle: I love gummy bear pancakes!
    Can you come up with a name for my baby? I would also like to know why you picked that name.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Claude: Well, the only baby name I can think of is the one for our son. We haven't told anyone it yet as he's almost here, only a little bit longer. For a female, Luna because it means Moon. For a boy, Neal because it's my brother's middle name and better than my middle name. Should I give my son my middle name for a middle name or my girlfriend's dad's name for a middle name? My middle name is Nigel and her dad's name is Greg.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I like Nigel.

Do you plan on having kids?
  • Options
    Claude: Thanks for the advice! Also, bit late for that one. I have 3, my daughter, my girlfriend's daughter and our son is due soon. :lol: And you?
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Claude: Thanks for the advice! Also, bit late for that one. I have 3, my daughter, my girlfriend's daughter and our son is due soon. :lol: And you?

Marissa: Bit late for me as well. My girlfriend Laila and I have a daughter together.

Do any of your children look like you?
  • Options
    Claude: Well Riley looks like her mother, Ally's daughter is from a previous relationship of hers and our baby son hasn't been born yet. :) Do you have a favourite place in your town/city?
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Krystle: Our home. Do you like your house or do you want to move?