Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    Sadly no :(

If you were an alien (or maybe you are?!), would you impregnate the people you abduct or not?
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    I am not an alien, but most definitely! So long as they were daughters. Daughters are THE most important part of my culture!

What is the most important thing in YOUR life?
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    She isn't a thing, but: Zoe, my wonderful wife! Some kilometres after her there would be science and knowledge, and several billion lightyears after that there'd be the other stuff I like.

Do you sometimes come home and just fall into your bed (or on the floor, even), without eating or showering or anything?
    I do!! I hate when I get like that, it's impossible to be productive! But I'm usually pretty well-rested, so it doesn't happen too often. Moreso now that I'm pregnant.

Do you ever get stuck someplace because of the plate in the doorway? I hate it when that happens...
  • GrijzePilionGrijzePilion Posts: 588 Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm not a savage, dude. Plates go in the dishwasher. Like, straight in there. Bam. Not that I'm such a big plate person.
    Speaking of plum you can eat, how's the sweetheart doing? Yes - I know, very classy change of topic there. What can I say....
    Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88!
    (oh, and follow me on my Tumblr)
    i5-6600K • 16GB • 2x GTX 1070 • 2x 500GB 850 EVO
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Sweetheart?? I don't have any.

Are you single?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    edited February 2017
    Single? Plum, almost feels like it sometimes. I mean, and no, honey, I've got the most beautiful woman in the world sitting at home getting fat right now. But good fat. Cuddly fat. But we also both have sex with other people.
    You gotta do that, right? You gotta have faith in each other and ya gotta share some of that love with other people. Holly always comes first though. I'd give the world for her. She's way too good for me. Totally different league. I don't have the goodwill and the patience and all the plum like that. It's the power of love, baby.

(Note from the fourth wall: Amber doesn't kill people for fun. Holly does. But they don't talk about it, and frankly Amber doesn't care in the slightest.)
    Post edited by GrijzePilion on
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    edited February 2017
    Where I live, that's called adultery. Not even Bella Goth would do that.

What's a pet peeve of yours?
  • AnvilshippingAnvilshipping Posts: 240 Member
    Robert: When rowdy teens from other towns come to Twinbrook in their stolen cars and go egg my house and write graffiti on it. Oh, and the time when Holly Greenwood rejected my idea of adding a maltshop to Twinbrook. She thought that an eco-friendly restaurant-bar was the better thing to do. So I opened the maltshop in Roaring Heights instead.

Beau: Strangers running away from me. People thinking that I don't need to settle down.

Have you just met a person and it was love at first sight although it would've been very unlikely? That's what happened with us.
    I've met people I've had an instant connection with in a platonic way, like when I met Bella. But no, I've never fallen in love before. We'll see what happens when I leave the hospital tomorrow, though!

What color is your bedroom?
    Our current bedroom is the one in the signature.

Robert: So, Haids, are you pregnant via in-vitro fertilization? It seems like you're ready to be a single mom.
    Nope, I exercised my right as an Amazon and took a lover. But he's simply a woohoo buddy, he means nothing more to me than that.

Do you like to be outside?
    Robert: We do, myself more so than Beau. I've heard of some girls who were lesbians but WooHooed with men in rabbitholes to have children together. Have you?
    edited February 2017
    They're not lesbians, dude. That's not how it works. Take my wife, right, not gay. She's not gay. I'm her "big exception". Well, one of them. I've never heard of a lesbian who gets plummed by dudes. People say that like sexuality and plum is a spectrum, and they're right about that, but if you're gonna be plumming a bit of this and then a bit of that, you're not gay or straight or whatever.

But, you know, I think that it's really simple - we have two genders. One is the attractive gender, the other are men. I'm not a religious person, 'kay, but that's how God made it. That's what the guy said. One looks good and gets plummed a lot, the other goes around murdering animals.
    ...this thread got weird. I just wanted to know if you like to be outside?
    Look, it's the weather. You get great weather, you get plum weather. Take a pick. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's not. The outside world is pretty good, but it just depends.

So what y'all need to do is take your questions, shove 'em up your plumholes, and pick better ones. Gotta be a little loose in the mind. A little free. Say some new plum.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Ok, how about this one:
    How many sims have you been in a relationship with?
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    Define ' relationship '.

Why did my neighbours buy a non-existent cat?
    moss

They're living in the past and haven't learned to accept reality yet. :disappointed:

Did you have a pet in a past life?
    edited February 2017
    Good one, good one! How many people have I been in a relationship with....or rather, really, besides the one guy I kinda dated when I was 14 and confused, how many women have I been with?

But here's the thing, right, and you gotta consider that, is that I'm not a huge relationship person. Relationships, actual bonding, not my forte. I'm all about the one night stand, the single date and then never calling her back again. It's true. I mean, it's not like I'm a player or anything, I don't think I'm a piece of plum either when it comes to these things, but I haven't actually had all that many real relationships.
    Certainly not enough to not make a list of them....

Natalie. Natalie was interesting. I was 16, just out, confused, and suddenly there's this, well, big and tough girl. Big, tough, but sweet. Plummen' Venkelman. Didn't work out. We're both dykes but she's the bigger dykes. Just didn't work out. 5, maybe 6 months and that was it.

And then there's Viv. Oh Viv. Vivienne, actually. From Melbourne. Yeah, she had the Aussie accent. So hot. Fantastically creative. Took these beautiful pictures, had a really big camera. We were in college. UNorth, '07-'10. She went back to Australia after, you know. Miss her. Kind of amazed we haven't gotten back in touch cuz let's face it - I made moves. I'm sure my face has been on her news feed, on her newspaper, her news whatever. I'd do a shoot with her, you know, because she knows how to take a picture.

And that's really as far as I've gone with my relationships! Holly and I have been together since 2012, of course, and we're just so great together, so I don't think I'm gonna need that SoulMatch.com account anytime soon. Or hell, the kids these days use Tindr. Imagine that, me on Tindr. Or isn't it Her or whatever? I don't know, I'm not a huge apps person.

But eh, I don't think you guys give that much of a plum. So how about you guys?

Post edited by GrijzePilion on
    No, I don't have a pet. I have a pufferfish tho but I don't consider it a pet.

When was the last time you went to a wedding?
    832XG3D.gif
    edited February 2017
    September! My gurl got married. My ho. My BFF. I hooked the old plum up with - wait for it - Matthew plumming Hamming. Matt Hamming. The one and only. Boom, there was love. Absolutely insane. Like the perfect romantic movie, and the wedding was really great. A bit like mine, but ya know, less gay. I had a very gay wedding. We looked great. They looked great.
    Oh man, it's insane sometimes. You're this really big person and you know these other really big people, and they're just people you hang out with. I mean, hello, yours truly has Madam President's cell number. Fletcher herself. The Prez. I've been asked to call her Sarah. Sarah, not Madam President Fletcher! And the people we're having on the show, okay, they're amazing. We had Snoop on. Snoop! The plummin' D-O-double-G. Fo real. Bendyduck Cumblesnatch, we've had him. We had A-ha play. And Matt, of course. And Kate Concurro. The stuff she does, these kids she's entertaining, it's such a great thing.
    And these people - they have amazing weddings. Ludicrously expensive, of course....
    Question?
    832XG3D.gif
    edited February 2017
    Endless questions are no way to live. Your gut, dude, it's golden. Your gut tells ya more than anyone else. So lay off the questions.
    Questions such as, what plummy wisdoms do you have to share?
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Yeah, you got quite an attitude for a Sim. Calm down.

Back on topic, what do you do for fun?