Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Invalid CSRF token?

12346...Next

Comments

• EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    Hey everyone, we should see some serious improvement now. Can you let me know at once, if you still get these kind of error messages?
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited August 2017
    @EA_Spectre I'll get errors of Invalid CSRF token or permission issues while trying to send pm's, give people likes, awesome etc and while trying to post. Also when I log out of the forum I get permission notice. All of this started sometime last week for me. Ill post back if it starts to happen again.
    edited August 2017
    @EA_Spectre if your on the forum, it's bugging out again. Getting permission problems. It will state something has gone wrong. Getting errors when clicking like or awesome etc. Posts not going through or getting stuck Thanks
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    edited August 2017
    Just so you know I keep getting this error "Something has gone wrong. We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now. Please check back in a little while." and I have to refresh it to get back on the forums again thanks
  • EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    How often does this happen, @chips46 ? Everytime, sometimes, rarely?
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    I too have had to happening on both my computer and tablet. I will get the "Something has gone wrong" page on every other or third page that I go to.
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    @EA_Spectre It only happened this morning but it's been like this all day and sometimes when I go to the AU/NZ forums, I get that error as well, but I do have a few pages open that I use on the thread on the US forums. I'd say this happens sometimes not frequently.
    @EA_Spectre It's happening allot to me when I try to get around the forum from one page to another. It just happened to me again trying to get over here to post
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    Same. A white blank page pop up saying: "Something has gone wrong. We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now. Please check back in a little while." Also when in the notification section and going from there to the specific pages. After reloading a couple of times it works again. But this happens very often now.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “