Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mac households aren't showing up on Windows?

So I have two computers, one windows and one mac. I was away and brought my mac along to play Sims 4. I made this awesome household that I wanted to play with on my windows. I assumed that it would transfer over to My Library on the gallery but it didn't. I did also upload a house to the cloud, that was not in My Library but it was on the gallery once I searched for it. I don't understand why it's not showing up halp :(

Comments

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Items that are in My Gallery and not uploaded to the global Gallery are located on your home computer in the Tray folder. So to see those items you'll have to be on the computer where they were created and saved; this is good for folks who play mostly offline because of connection issues or cost. If you want to transfer them to the other computer, you can do one of two things:

1. Upload them to the Global Gallery and download them to the other computer (once you've done the download you can delete them from the global Gallery if you don't want anyone else using your creations)
    2. Make a copy of the Tray folder in your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 folder, put that copy on a flash drive or other small storage device, then take that drive to your Windows machine and add the contents to your Tray folder there (also known as "sneakernet") Don't just replace the old Tray folder with the new one or you'll end up deleting everything already in the Tray.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)