Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it possible?

I had a few ideas for mods, but I'm not sure if they'd be possible. They sound like they could possibly be, but I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.

1. Horse boarding at Equestrian Center. The horse would be there for however long and it's needs would be taken care of, so you don't have to worry about it. I think it'd also be a good addition to, if you choose, have the horse be trained in racing or jumping.

2. Dog/Cat boarding at (?). Pretty much the same as the first, accept they could be trained in the applicable skills while there. I imagine for it to work similar to boarding schools introduced in generations.

3. This one is the most far fetched of the three. This would be an edit to the existing Day Care profession except for pets. Responsibilities would include general care, relationship, training (?) and emergency handling (overnights, weekends, etc). Ideally, it would only be for dogs, but maybe a cat and horse one separately?

I know all of these would probably be difficult and time consuming, but how would I go about doing any of these? Or are there any creators that'd want to give any of these a go?

Thanks!