Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

That party was way too long..

I literally just had a bachelorette party.. and it started at 7pm... just ended at 10:30am sim time.. for no reason at all. Wasnt even at my house. It was at a public pool. And only 2 people showed up! Why?! How is that possible?! I had to run across the street to the gym to get the party to stop!

Comments

• SimiLovaSimiLova Posts: 1,123 Member
    Haha yea, I have no idea what they were thinking with Bachelor/Bachelorette parties! I mean the others end once you cut the wedding cake or someone ages up. Dude they should have it end shortly after the "dancer" shows up. Or just like with the teen parties have a way for the host or hostess to end it! But I guess since there is no event that triggers the party to end as per the game's terms then it goes on indefinitely. I've had parties til like 6 in the morning that way at times if I don't go around asking each sim individually to leave.

Oh and unless you have Late Night installed, where you can rent a place for exclusive access of your party guests and your sim, you will get all kinds of sims there that you don't even know.
  • AriesSalvationAriesSalvation Posts: 143 Member
    Sounds like fun to me. I haven't tried a Bachelor or Bachelorette party.
  • AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    edited July 2015
    Sounds like my husband's guests. -_- They arrive at 3pm & leave the following day at about 1am.

Edit again: Does the "ask everyone to leave" option not appear with these parties?
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    It does appear - and I used it - but with bachelor/bachelorette parties, the guests don't spontaneously decide to leave when they are tired. So when you decide to end it, you have to tell them to go.

I was pleased to find that the party dancer that came to my (male) Sim's bachelor party conformed to his interest - that is, my Sim was marrying another guy, and got two male party dancers (dressed as cops)! :)