The Belle Legacy *UPDATED 10/18* v6.23 *HIATUS; Spooky Time Photoshoot Sign Ups*

iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 1,398 Member
bRUXP2d.png

Hello everybody and welcome to my new legacy, The Belle Legacy!

For this legacy I decided to make a website that has all my stories on it plus my creations! Hope you enjoy, please leave questions and comments! I would love to hear some feedback!

Post edited by iheartdinosx3 on

Comments

• ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,250 Member
    Just read the first chapter, what a quaint little cottage. Violet can be quite intimidating, thank god you gave her that trashcan :D
  • iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 1,398 Member
    edited July 2015
    @ThePlumbob lol! Yea she's a little crazy and in the next chapter she is still mad about something! Speaking of which I posted chapter 2! It's a little longer than the last one! Also thank you so much for reading and commenting! :3
    @ThePlumbob Also it's pretty funny that you commented because I was just reading about your legacy yesterday and was meaning to comment on it! lol
    @iheartdinosx3 Hehe small world!

Just finished the second chapter, let's hope Camilo turns out to be a good one! Violet is so expressive - most Sims 4 sims are, but she takes it to another level! I'd probably tend to give her whatever she wants, those puppy eyes are hard to resist, and when she's excited it's so adorable! Not to mention she does still scare me to no end when she's angry!
    Chapter 3 is up now everybody! The link is up top but I'm going to put it here too. Comment and Enjoy! :3 <3

http://iheartdinosx3simstories.weebly.com/generation-13-i-do-do-you
  • mwyatt139mwyatt139 Posts: 374 Member
    Chapter 3 is up now everybody!

I approve greatly!
    @mwyatt139 Thanks! I know the last chapter was a little dialogue heavy but I wanted to focus on Camilo and Violets relationship :3
  • mwyatt139mwyatt139 Posts: 374 Member
    No it was perfect as has every chapter you've written
    Hahahahaha Cami Bear! He's so never getting rid of that nickname.

I really enjoyed the wedding - I like to keep it quite simple with the founding generations as well, it makes it so much more realistic! :)
    edited July 2015
    @mwyatt139 Awww thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

@ThePlumbob Yea she knows that if she uses that name she can get whatever she wants out of him! Yea I usually do that with all my founding generations because it makes more sense, considering they don't have that much money to begin with!

Also thank you to both of you guys for being avid readers of my legacy and commenting on the chapters! It means so much to me! :3
    Post edited by iheartdinosx3 on
    @mwyatt139 Awww thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

@ThePlumbob Yea she knows that if she uses that name she can get whatever she wants out of him! Yea I usually do that with all my founding generations because it makes more sense, considering they don't have that much money to begin with!

Also thank you to both of you guys for being avid readers of my legacy and commenting on the chapters! It means so much to me! :3

My thoughts exactly re: the marriage thing!

And no need for thanks - I'm really enjoying your legacy, Violet is such an endearing sim!
    Chapter 4 is up everyone! Hope you guys enjoy, beware there is a lot of feels in this chapter. :(

http://iheartdinosx3simstories.weebly.com/generation-14-trouble-in-paradise
    I really like Violet's friendship with Liberty - so sweet!

It also took my legacy founders several tries, maybe it's the founder generation curse!
    @ThePlumbob Yea they're really good friends and she comes over almost everyday in game lol! Plus about the baby thing, in all actuality it took them 5 tries to get pregnant! 4 failed attempts and then the 5th one was the trick, thank god too because I was getting worried! :s
    @ThePlumbob Yea they're really good friends and she comes over almost everyday in game lol! Plus about the baby thing, in all actuality it took them 5 tries to get pregnant! 4 failed attempts and then the 5th one was the trick, thank god too because I was getting worried! :s

Oh wow, I would be too - but good things come to those who wait :)
    Chapter 5 is up everyone! Hope you guys enjoy! :3 <3 <3

http://iheartdinosx3simstories.weebly.com/generation-15-sunny-day-rain
    The kids are adorable! Also, Violet is such a great mom - my sims should learn from her haha
    @ThePlumbob haha thanks! She actually did most of that stuff herself and then I just managed to snap some great screenshots of it.
  • RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,339 Member
    I just started reading your Legacy today. Just finished chapter 1. The trash can stare was so awesome. :) Cracked me up. :) I'm curious to see what happens with Camilo! :)
    Chapter 2 read. I love Violet and Camilo. How sweet!! :)
    I'm devouring your legacy!! Yay for Cami Bear, I mean, Cam and V! :) The vows were so sweet. :)
    James is so adorable! :) And Liberty had exciting news too! :) Now onto chapter 5...
    Awwwww! Sunny is beautiful!!! I love this family! :)
    I love your legacy family. They are so sweet. I really enjoyed the chapters you have already. Can't wait to see more! :)
    @Rorygilmore34 awww thank you so much for reading them! I really appreciate the feedback! Also I'm super glad that you are enjoying the legacy stories I spend quite a deal of time writing them! Hope you keep up with reading them! :3