Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freedom Family Legacy (Updated Daily)

Comments

• ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    marcellala wrote: »
    Really good chapter. Jonathan is such a plum plum.

I reaaally want to know what you wrote before it was censored to plum plum. xD
    If you quote soneone you can see what he used. But i know which words get censored, so i use "plum" as a cussword. This way i can say plummy if i mean to make it an adjective ;)

Same, I always use the actual word "plum" as a swear word. I love it really.
  • moonswirlsmoonswirls Posts: 2,350 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Really good chapter. Jonathan is such a plum plum.

I reaaally want to know what you wrote before it was censored to plum plum. xD
    If you quote soneone you can see what he used. But i know which words get censored, so i use "plum" as a cussword. This way i can say plummy if i mean to make it an adjective ;)

Same, I always use the actual word "plum" as a swear word. I love it really.

I think i'm gunna start using that irl, that's just adorable

Sunny Side Down

tumblr_nqsxlpdb5c1uyqv7zo1_1280.png?w=300&h=169

“So… I’m pregnant.” Sunny blurted out during a moment of silence during breakfast with her one housemates.

Piper looks at her in shocked silence, mouth gaping and full of pancakes.

*A few hours later*

07-01-15_9-17c2a0am.png?w=300&h=169

Sunny lays in bed, her sobs echoing through the house as she hies under the blankets.

She hears a shout from the hallway “Sunny? Why don’t you come walk a film with me?”

07-01-15_9-22c2a0am.png?w=300&h=169

She begrudgingly got up and sat next to Vivian.

Vivian: Okay doll, I know about the problem.. and it’s okay.

07-01-15_9-23c2a0am.png?w=300&h=169

Sunny: I’ve been such a fool.

Vivian: No you’re not.. he took advantage of you. We’ll help you take care of the baby, you’re not gunna be alone.

Sunny: Thanks Viv..

Vivian: How about I cheer you up?

07-01-15_9-22c2a0am-2.png?w=300&h=169

Vivian pulls a funny face at her, laughing afterwards, Sunny gets up and starts walking to her room.
    07-01-15_9-23c2a0am-2.png?w=300&h=169

“Thanks for trying, Viv..”
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    You weren't kidding when you said he was kinda like Don in my story. My goodness. I wanna strangle him.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
    You weren't kidding when you said he was kinda like Don in my story. My goodness. I wanna strangle him.
    I just got a few choice shots of Sunny that will only amplify those feelings, but one day I'll write his life unravel, and I will enjoy it. Mwuhahaha <3
    Cloudy with a Chance of Rain.

Sunny stood in front of the mirror, glaring at the bruise developing on her face.
    07-08-15_3-06c2a0pm.png?w=300&h=169
    "I can't hide something this big.. I need to try." She rummages around the drawer under the sink, pulling out Piper's makeup. She slowly and gently pats over the bruise, wincing with pain as she does.

It starts to fade as she adds more layers to her makeup.
    07-08-15_3-06c2a0pm-2.png?w=300&h=169
    "This is going to take awhile.." she complains to herself.
    A knock at the bathroom door startles her.
    "Suuunny hurry up, I need to pee!" shouts Aubrey, forcing Sunny to slip the makeup back into the drawer. She glances herself one last time in the mirror, the bruise still present but less obvious.
    07-08-15_3-07c2a0pm.png
    She makes a brisk exit towards her room, holding her head down so Aubrey will not see the damage.
  • JmaraaJmaraa Posts: 217 Member
    Such a dramatic ending!!! Things changed so quickly for sunny =[

I havnt seen someone put so much character to their sims (like you've done with the bios) I really feel like you put a lot of gameplay and thought into your writing! Very very creative. I wish your all your pictures were the size of this last one of sunny, the other ones seem a bit small and I want to see even larger on how cute everyone is!! finally, u mentioned u have a blog where this is on, would u post your link? Id like to follow there if u do!
    Simming Since '00; Forum Member '13; SimLit Blogger '14; SimLit Critic '18

Current Story: https://simslegacy2020.wordpress.com My 2020 Legacy Story - A 10 Generation Legacy Challenge
    Sim Choice Awards 2018! || My Full Wordpress || Twitter: Jmaraasims
    Jmaraa wrote: »
    Such a dramatic ending!!! Things changed so quickly for sunny =[

I havnt seen someone put so much character to their sims (like you've done with the bios) I really feel like you put a lot of gameplay and thought into your writing! Very very creative. I wish your all your pictures were the size of this last one of sunny, the other ones seem a bit small and I want to see even larger on how cute everyone is!! finally, u mentioned u have a blog where this is on, would u post your link? Id like to follow there if u do!

Of course darling, the story is a little further on because thats where I first wrote it, but it's being changed slightly to be presented on here :3 also thank you! and yeah I just figured how to get the pictures that size, thank you very much for your lovely compliments! But if you want some spoilers to where this is going: https://babydollanne.wordpress.com/ lots of love! xxxx
    Can The Sun Ever Shine

Sunny sits on the couch with Piper, trying to distract herself from her sadness, but ends up crying anyway.
    tumblr_nqsyjvtSpk1uyqv7zo1_1280.png

Piper: Cmon Sun, It’s okay, look at you. Your bump is growing bigger and bigger, you’re gonna be a mom soon, you have a to calm down.

tumblr_nqsyjvtSpk1uyqv7zo2_1280.png

Sunny: I’m not gunna be a good mother though, I don’t know if I’ll be any good at –.. Ow! I think the baby just kicked..

tumblr_nqsyjvtSpk1uyqv7zo4_1280.png

Sunny rubs her stomach in response to the kicking, smiling.

tumblr_nqsyjvtSpk1uyqv7zo5_1280.png

Piper: See, you won’t be so awful, you’re already taking a shining to them.

tumblr_nqsyjvtSpk1uyqv7zo3_1280.png
    Running Away From Your Problems

Jonathan gets nervous as he finds Sunny’s due date to draw closer and closer, he decides he must take his family out of town for the final week so that they can’t cross paths, especially with his wife working in the same hospital as Sunny may give birth in.

07-03-15_5-10c2a0pm-2.png

Early in the morning Penelope gets a call from her boss, she’s confused as he wishes her a happy holiday.

“Pardon? There must be a mistake, i’m in to work today…… Hm, I’ll ask him about it..”

07-03-15_5-10c2a0pm.png?w=1200

“Jon did you call me off work?”

“It was supposed to be a surprise! We’re going on holiday.” he replies with a smile, moving out of the way to reveal two packed suitcases.

“Aww, that’s so sweet! But how long for?”

“Just a week, you’ve been working so hard that I wouldn’t want you to overdo it.”
    He's such a creep...I think he's worse than Don from my story...

Oh definitely, I was hand writing some story elements for later dates, and I was like.. this is the worst sim i've ever known. Worse than I found Don and Mr Pleasant in Sims 2 D:

Oh definitely, I was hand writing some story elements for later dates, and I was like.. this is the worst sim i've ever known. Worse than I found Don and Mr Pleasant in Sims 2 D:

He...gets worse? *eye twitch* omg. Don't tell me he's gonna kill someone D:

Full on murder doesn't come into play, trust me xD
    But anything up to attempted is fair game because I haven't written far enough ahead. but nobody will be murdered by Jon. I hope. :s

But anything up to attempted is fair game because I haven't written far enough ahead. but nobody will be murdered by Jon. I hope. :s

I'm worried for everyone in his life now...I have a look of horror on my face right now.

I can't wait to read it all :naughty:

I'm worried for everyone in his life now...I have a look of horror on my face right now.

Maybe he'll try to kill someone? Maybe someone'll kill him? Who knows? I don't even know yet. ;)o:)

Maybe he'll try to kill someone? Maybe someone'll kill him? Who knows? I don't even know yet. ;)o:)

I volunteer! I'll kill him. Or maybe I'll send Rose to kill him. She'll have no problem.

I volunteer! I'll kill him. Or maybe I'll send Rose to kill him. She'll have no problem.

Isn't Rose pregnant? xD Jeez let the woman have the baby first before she becomes an assassin for hire!
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    I don't get why Jonathan cheated on Penelope... She's one of the cutest sims i've ever seen.
    I don't get why Jonathan cheated on Penelope... She's one of the cutest sims i've ever seen.

She and Jessica are the most beautiful sims I've ever made, and even then Jess was made from Penny and Jon's genetics with slight adjustments, so she's mostly a reflection of the two.

Isn't Rose pregnant? xD Jeez let the woman have the baby first before she becomes an assassin for hire!

Yeah, but she can just call up Grimmster. They have a tight relationship from my other story :p
    The Sun Gives Life

tumblr_nqszb27V3e1uyqv7zo2_1280.png

Sunny paces the room, her stomach aching as her contractions are only mere minutes apart, giving her little time for rest.
    Piper lays on the bed, half asleep but still attempting to comfort her as she goes into labour.
    "I told you to go to the hospital." she says with a sigh, lying on her side and facing away.
    "And if Mrs. Freedom sees me? What then?" she replies annoyed.

*A few hours later*
    tumblr_nqszb27V3e1uyqv7zo7_1280.png

Sunny lays down exhausted on the bed, a pile of towels sit in the corner which could now probably need to be thrown out.
    "Home birth isn't as... miracle-y as I thought it'd be.." says a stunned Piper, staring into the bassinet. "But I will give you this, she's beautiful."
    "Her name is Lacey.." replies a half sleeping Sunny,
    "Lacey, what a beautiful name.. now you rest, i'll take care of her for tonight okay?" Piper started, once she looked up she realized Sunny was already in a deep sleep.
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    I hope Jonathan will be at least nice to poor Lacey :/
    I hope Jonathan will be at least nice to poor Lacey :/
    We're talking about Jonathan here xD
    My offer still stands. Grim is just a phone call and blood sacrifice away.