Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kels "Thank You" Thread

23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
edited September 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
This thread is to appreciate those who have gifted me, even in the smallest way. There are great people in the world and they should be acknowledged.

*Thank you, @Reachsims, for gifting me with the lovely Sunlit Tides and Serenity Retreat! I've had my eye on those for quite a long time, only because living out here in the states I tend to miss my island home quite often. Now I get to relive my own little island life again! Thank you so much!

Find me on the Sims 3
Find me on Origin

Post edited by 23kels89 on

Comments

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're most welcome, @23kels89. I miss my home too, having lived away from there for 20 years. I hope this new world will bring you many happy hours.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Thank you, @NESChic, for the Boss Level Lighting! I appreciate the gift! That's one step to building my custom Game Room! ;)
    38b36f29-7f21-4dba-95ee-0e56d1354783_zpsdhrcf4r1.jpg

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    Thank you, @charlotteprice, for the Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop! My garden looks absolutely lovely with it now! Plus, my sim no longer needs to go to the grocery for eggs. MORE EGG MACHIAVELLIAN FOR HER! And the interactions? ADORABLE!
    Screenshot-4_zpsmgo5sxmq.jpg?t=1436200483

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    Thank you, @charlotteprice, for the Scooter-A-Glow-Glow! I was able to sell the bike and place the brand new scooter on the lot! Now she could travel Sunlit Tides in a faster speed than she did with the bike! Point A to B in no time!
    Look how much she loves her new scooter!
    Screenshot-5_zpsbowxcgu5.jpg?t=1436200486

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You're very welcome! Glad you are enjoying it already! If you don't harvest the eggs (not sure how long it takes) then they will hatch baby chicks B) Oh, of course you will get rotten eggs or exotic eggs at times too! LOL

*hugs*
  • Options
    Thank you, @anettesb, for the Straight Lines Activity Table! The first step to creating that perfect Day Care or a special room for a toddler (is that "Try for Baby" I hear in the distance? ;)
    I appreciate your gift so much!!

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    23kels89 wrote: »
    Thank you, @anettesb, for the Straight Lines Activity Table! The first step to creating that perfect Day Care or a special room for a toddler (is that "Try for Baby" I hear in the distance? ;)
    I appreciate your gift so much!!

your welcome

I love the set it is from... and really had a hard time picking the perfect item... decided on the table becouse it is the most stylish activity table in the game.... and I missed that for the longest

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Thank you for the Puzzled Toy Box, @hyegal -- My little tots would absolutely love the toy box!
    It could keep them busy while I sneak in some quiet-time and a nap! *sshhhh* o:)
    I appreciate your generosity so much!

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    Now my baby could sleep like a little, blooming butterfly in his Cocoon Crib! Thank you so much, @jbsquared2000!
    The set will soon be complete as far as items. I'm gifting myself with the outfits everytime I rack up on FREE SPs! ;)
    Your gift HELPS a million!
    Happy Simming, dear friend! <3

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    @scillakees, so many THANKS for 3 gifts in a row! Both the Playtime Romper and the Everything Nice Romper are adorable! I could definitely style those outfits up with a cute baby bow!
    I always thought the 8-Bits of Screaming Awesomeness was super cute considering they reminded me of Legos!
    Thank you, darling! :)

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    @WaterHornet , thank you for the Peekaboo Outfit! You have definitely helped me! You knocked off one outfit and gave me the opportunity to purchase the remaining outfits with the little Simpoints I had left!
    I appreciate your contribution a whole lot!
    Happy Simming, dear friend! <3

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    @LadyGreenEyes - Thank you for the Ruffled Romper! The outfit is super adorable, don't you think?! ;)
    Happy Simming, matey!

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    Thank you, @MysteryGhost2013 for the Light as a Cloud Lamp and the Tallest Tree Clock! I'm so excited that my set is complete! As to your message - I'm sure I'll love the set... and I'm sure baby will love it even more! :)
    Thank you so much, dear friend!
    Happy Simming! <3

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    Hello, again, dear friend @charlotteprice! It's great to hear from you! Thank you for the Plants vs. Zombies Sunflower and the Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop!! They are both great gifts, although I haven't used them yet. School, work, and kids left me with no play time :( but I am super excited to use them! Especially the sunflower! ;)
    Thank you, dear friend!
    Happy Simming! <3

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    edited September 2015
    @scillakees, thank you!! You have gifted me a great deal! I was shocked when I logged into My Page and saw the gifts icon! :) You really slimmed down my wishlist (Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Set)! :) My favorite outfit was the "Just Like Dad". It's so cute!
    Thank you!!
    Happy simming, dear friend! <3
    Screenshot-12_zpsno5liv9q.jpg

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    @Cogitotoro & @AlphaFen - Thank you both so very much for the gifts! You have helped me complete the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set in such a huge way! The set is now complete! ;)
    Your generosity goes a long way in my heart! Not because you have gifted me with your winnings, but because you chose to do so unselfishly. And because of both of your greatness - I am sincerely grateful.
    I wish you both the best of luck in any, and all, current and upcoming challenges - whether you are a competitor or a host.
    Thank you both!
    Happy Simming! <3

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You're very welcome! Yeah, RL gets in the way of our Simming, LOL Hopefully you will be able to squeeze some gaming in ;)
  • Options
    Friends, I intend to post pictures of the items you have gifted me! I just hope life gives me some leeway so that I could get back to the Sims again! I really appreciate the gifts and thoughtful messages you have sent my way!
    Happy Simming! <3

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »

Yes, I did. Thanks! :) I didn't want anything else from the set. Just the two items (Sunflower and SwiftGro). The same for Business As Usual. Just the Industrial Oven, that's all.

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    23kels89 wrote: »
    anettesb wrote: »

Yes, I did. Thanks! :) I didn't want anything else from the set. Just the two items (Sunflower and SwiftGro). The same for Business As Usual. Just the Industrial Oven, that's all.

ok as long as your sure
  • Options
    MysteryGhost2013MysteryGhost2013 Posts: 406 Member
    Thank you, @MysteryGhost2013 for the Light as a Cloud Lamp and the Tallest Tree Clock! I'm so excited that my set is complete! As to your message - I'm sure I'll love the set... and I'm sure baby will love it even more! :)
    Thank you so much, dear friend!
    Happy Simming! <3

You are very welcome! I'm so glad you completed the set, that's awesome!
    I really wanted to gift you the top 5 items of your wishlist but I had problems with the store while gifting ><
    anyway I hope you enjoy your game and Happy Simming :smiley:
  • Options
    The SwiftGro Gardening Station is wonderful, @charlotteprice! Thank you so much! I'm saving so much time now that I don't have to do much with my garden now that I have the station and the sunflower! ;)

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    @WaterHornet, the Show Stopping Bow Hairstyle is too cute! I saw it and added it to my wishlist because I remembered trying to do that type of style to my hair -- did I mention it was a FAIL? :D lol.
    Thank you, dear friend!

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    @maria_loves_alex - Hi, thank you so much for gifting me with SO MANY items from the Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining!
    You've really helped me cut the set in half - I purchased the rest using the store discount, and I wouldn't have been able to do so without your generosity! Thank you so much!
    Happy Simming! <3

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin