Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Has An Open Neighborhood?

Click it » My blog features Sims stuff like Machinima, Downloads, Stories, Reviews, and more!

Comments

• Options
    BinibiniBinibini Posts: 1,282 Member
    Seriously no comments?!

I thought it hilarious but at the same time, yeh, there's some disappointment with what we're working with when it comes to ts4.
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    tap banner for 'such is life' | more projects + cc at facebook.com/jellysimwich
  • Options
    worm178worm178 Posts: 4,462 Member
    Binibini wrote: »
    Seriously no comments?!

I thought it hilarious but at the same time, yeh, there's some disappointment with what we're working with when it comes to ts4.

Mainly I just wanted to know if anyone else had experienced those radical camera movements! :D
    And I personally have not really dug into The Sims 4, but I am sure in a couple of years it will be far more developed than now.
    Click it » My blog features Sims stuff like Machinima, Downloads, Stories, Reviews, and more!
  • Options
    BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    Lol at the trees that look like cardboard cut outs xD
    I'm not ashamed to admit that I have been stalking the people around my sims neighborhood. Isn't it amazing? :D
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • Options
    worm178worm178 Posts: 4,462 Member
    Lol at the trees that look like cardboard cut outs xD
    I'm not ashamed to admit that I have been stalking the people around my sims neighborhood. Isn't it amazing? :D

Yeah it is actually kind of weird for me because it makes me feel like it is an open neighborhood so I can go anywhere, but it is really just an illusion.