Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 005 - Rules

Comments

• VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    O I love them @kerpleenket ! :smiley: They both look like a lot of fun! I know right?! After only playing 1...it's hard 2 remember 2 "watch" the other LOL

Apartments would b fine =) Just as long as those rooms r included somewhere on the lot..the rest is your choice =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    wow I just love your new sims Kerpleenket! They are totally awesome!!
    edited July 2015
    Vihisha ... I wanted to ask ... are our sims allowed to retire from work, once the age up to elders, or do they have to keep working till they die of old age? .. Talon has reached level 10 and is an elder already ... I would like him to enjoy some retirement if possible? :smile:
    edited July 2015
    Retire, away...my friend! Relax & have a breather :wink:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    woohoo he has been wanting to retire and stay at home with the kids ever since he got that last (level 10) promotion! thanks Vi!
    U betcha!! :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • kerpleenketkerpleenket Posts: 213 Member
    I'm not sure I'm going to make it this go around, which will be a first for me. And it really bums be out because I love these girls! Lia is married and today is her sons birthday, he's turning into a teen. Rhae just moved her boyfriend in, which for a while there I totally thought she was a lasbian, so I'm shocked! But my dilemma is, I'm having a hard time getting them promoted! They are both just now on their 6th promotion, so they branch off with the next. But it feels like it's taken forever to get them here so I'm not sure if I can get them promoted in time to reach the goal. The house is coming along nicely though, and the money is rolling in, especially after finally getting them both agents. I'm going to be so upset if this doesn't pan out.
    Origin ID: Emmblie
    OK I have been going through all my screen pics and updated my blog... so here are some earlier pics of Elise and Talon in Drifter house 005:

Talon and Elise were just good friends well maybe best friends who decided to be room mates to save money while building their dream home... they both have such similar dreams it just seemed like a good plan... but one day after taking a quick dip in the tiny lap pool ...
    07-02-15_9-18c2a0pm.png
    Things started to get a bit steamy in the huge but modest kitchen
    07-02-15_9-19c2a0pm.png?w=990&h=525
    While Talon had a whim to ask Elise to be his girl friend ... Elise was way ahead of him and she asked first!
    07-02-15_9-20c2a0pm-3.png?w=990&h=525
    Things just got carried away after that and before I knew it they were married.
    07-05-15_2-36c2a0pm-2.png?w=990&h=525
    They spend most of their spare time painting side by side in their new art studio ... it's coming along pretty good and soon will be a full fledge art studio anyone could brag about! .. or at least that is the plan :smile:
    07-05-15_9-20c2a0pm.png?w=990&h=525
    Did I say things got steamy earlier ??? well guess who is expecting their first nooboo?!!
    07-05-15_9-21c2a0pm-2.png?w=990&h=525
    Talon was very excited when he heard ... but really how could he have not already have guessed? ... I mean really look at that belly!
    07-06-15_6-56c2a0pm-2.png?w=990&h=525
    Talon only panicked once ... and Elise was not impressed at all!
    07-06-15_6-58c2a0pm.png?w=990&h=525 ... that is until .... yes it's twins ... I am beginning to think they run in the family but skip every other generation ... as I have gotten twins every other generation LOL
    I'm not sure I'm going to make it this go around, which will be a first for me. And it really bums be out because I love these girls! Lia is married and today is her sons birthday, he's turning into a teen. Rhae just moved her boyfriend in, which for a while there I totally thought she was a lasbian, so I'm shocked! But my dilemma is, I'm having a hard time getting them promoted! They are both just now on their 6th promotion, so they branch off with the next. But it feels like it's taken forever to get them here so I'm not sure if I can get them promoted in time to reach the goal. The house is coming along nicely though, and the money is rolling in, especially after finally getting them both agents. I'm going to be so upset if this doesn't pan out.

I suggest that if u have the satisfaction points 2 spend...u get the reward that helps w/getting promotions faster in your jobs. I truly do hope u can beat this house mini-challenge. I'm sry you're frustrated & I hope u make it!!! Good Luck!!

rXyqmuX.jpg
    @tammyjo329 OOOOH I love all the pics...cute rundown of the timeline of their journey! TWINS! So cool!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Vihisha wrote: »

I suggest that if u have the satisfaction points 2 spend...u get the reward that helps w/getting promotions faster in your jobs. I truly do hope u can beat this house mini-challenge. I'm sry you're frustrated & I hope u make it!!! Good Luck!!

There is a reward that helps with getting promotions!? What??? Face palm.
    LOL yes there is kerpleenket and if you have them in an inspired mood before they leave for work ... that also helps ... I have a room filled with inspiring mood enhancing objects and always make sure they go there and view/admire the art first thing in the morning ... sometimes Elise eats her breakfast while looking at them :smiley:

I will be gone all day ... going south to a family reunion today ... so here is a small update on the twins for you:

Brooke and Brad Drifter on their birthday
    07-07-15_8-21c2a0pm.png?w=990&h=525
    Brook likes their new bedroom I think (though this is not yet the finished room)
    07-07-15_8-33c2a0pm.png?w=990&h=525
    Yes Brad looks much better without that pink hat ... don't you all think! LOL
    07-07-15_8-36c2a0pm.png?w=990&h=525
    ohh before I leave to head south ... I would like all of you to vote on which of the twins should be my heir ... and I will let you all choose for me ... I thought about letting the game pick for me by choosing the first one to age up to YA ... but then I would have to deal with a SAD moonlit for the first few days into house 006 ... and I just hate to see then So sad!

So who do you think should be my heir ... Brooke .. or .. Brad ??

I can hardly wait to get home tonight Ito see who you all voted for :smiley:
    Decisions, decisions....I'm the WORST @ choosing things >< I wanna' go w/Brad...looks like a lil spitfire!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Thanks Vi for the vote ... I have been leaning towards Brad too.... mostly because most of my heirs have been female and so I need to play more with male sims o:)

Does anyone else want to vote on which twin should be my next heir?

edited July 2015
    Here is a peek of the house as it has started to shape up in the week following the twin's birthday
    07-08-15_5-34c2a0pm.png
    07-08-15_6-40c2a0pm.png
    07-08-15_6-36c2a0pm-3.png

Since these pics Talon has not only maxed the photography skill, he has managed to capture all 10 photos required in the photography collection. Here is what he caught on film:

1) red hat --> gnome :)
    2) orange shoes
    3) yellow accessories (gold jewelery)
    4) green skirt
    5) Blue jeans
    6) purple shirt
    7) black eyeliner
    8) pink socks
    9) white track suit
    10) brown hair

all on different sims plus a gnome :p

Talon had so much fun on his photo treasure hunt that he just kept taking pictures to fill in some of those empty spots on the walls ;)

ETA: you can see more pics on my wordpress blog https://tammy329.wordpress.com/
    Oooh @tammyjo329 Your kitchen (especially the island counter) is looking so good!
    GREAT job treasure hunter!!! :smiley: I like how u displayed the pics u got 2!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    tammyjo329 wrote: »
    Thanks Vi for the vote ... I have been leaning towards Brad too.... mostly because most of my heirs have been female and so I need to play more with male sims o:)

Does anyone else want to vote on which twin should be my next heir?

Brooke is gorgeous with that red hair of hers, but if you are leaning towards Brad, I'll help you out by voting for him too. Fun to play with the males, though a little more risky as you don't know how old the female is that he might marry. Happy Simming!

• MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    I'd say go with Brad too, it'll be a nice change to play a male!
    I started over! I couldn't take it anymore. My heir had 4 days left and my girls were only on the 7th promotion. I have a new strategy this time around, so I hope it works.
    I started over! I couldn't take it anymore. My heir had 4 days left and my girls were only on the 7th promotion. I have a new strategy this time around, so I hope it works.

Good luck! I'll be starting this challenge soon myself and am quite anxious. Then again I thought house 4 would be bad, but I'm doing great at it so far!

Good luck, my friend!!! :smile:

rXyqmuX.jpg
    Wow, it was a lot harder starting out initially with two characters. Double the pants wetting and lack of sleep, yay!

Anyway, here's Christina and her roommate, Sawyer, trying to make a few bucks through fishing. Sawyer isn't what you'd call 'outdoorsy'.
    bn5gio4.jpg

Christina remembered her mother had told her about those funny rocks that sometimes had good things in them, so she ran around gathering those. While she was doing this, who should she run into but Griff!
    SheWmwi.jpg
    Who is that young lady he's eating with? Christina doesn't ask...she and Griff had a tiff shortly before she moved out because she thought Griff was trying to get with her mother behind her dad's back...well maybe he's moved on, good riddance!
    I love this challenge, but at the same time I hate it! lol I think I made it harder on myself with having two female roommates, who incidentally fell in love this time around.
    KH9oLqa.png
    abIoIek.png

So now they need a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 donor in order to have a family. The search is hard enough because I get nothing but women and children coming through my lot and neighborhood.

Lia was so desperate, that she tried to hook up with the Grim Reaper one day.
    VMX69JY.png
    But before she could seal the deal, he poofed! Rude!
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I think it is awesome that more are reaching this challenge. Yay! I got to play a little today. Zayma reached level 10 painting, Jerrod is mostly through level 9. Zayma had her second child. A little girl... a blue alien girl. Where the blue came from (since Zayma is green) I have no clue. Once she's aged up to a child, I'll have her wear a white skirt and have Jerrod take a pic of her. That will be the last pic he needs for the picture collection. :) Happy Simming everyone!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top