Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Katy Perry's Sweet Treats 2

caprice12210caprice12210 Posts: 369 Member
I like this Katy Perry's Sweet Treats...I think it would be cool, if Sims 3 had second go around Katy Perry's Sweet Treats 2...example, real candy for Sims 3 to eat...as well as Katy Perry suggestions. for clothes, hair, furniture, wallpaper, floorpaper, new patterns, jewelry that looks like cherry, apples such. The Juice Bar has new flavors too such as chocolate orange juice, cherry bomb, cherry juice, candy vanilla shakes..

Comments

• Options
    Katy Perry's Sweet Treats 2-candy should be variety...not just one type only...Halloween candy, Christmas Candy, Fourth of July candy...sims 3 could make the candy depending on the fruit they had harvest. chocolate, white chocolate will depended on the cow's milk.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,284 Member
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    Ewwwwww. EA's too lazy to make anything of the sort decent.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    EA has fail I repeat fail did not want my cash I repent fail did not want my cash I repeat did not want my cash...did not want to keep Sim 3 going sad....save me cash.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    EA is Lazy they allow Sim Resource, Sim Mods to have the cash...they have programs for T-shirt making, Photos of any type for your sims...I have to do pay it they make it. convert the photo into frame picture of yourself or the Beatles or whoever you are. Sim EA does nothing...has not had photo program for plays since Sim 1 under Art Studio.
  • Options
    Sims Resource all ready has candy for Sims 4, Sims 3, Sims 2, Sim1
  • Options
    Sims 3 does not have candy......not at all..
  • Options
    I_M1LOS_II_M1LOS_I Posts: 256 Member
    All this would be great. But unfortunately the EA is finished with The Sims 3.
    I'm actually a game developer, and playing Sims just inspires me.
  • Options
    I cannot pay Sim 4 at Walmart in Tulsa Oklahoma....this is not England......I got full refund on Sim 4 $65.55 because of Code Dysfunction...what you junction. Sim 4 loss money at Tulsa Walmart $131 does not give a 🐸🐸🐸🐸...sure it adds up...better be nice to all those live in Tulsa, Oklahoma..they hate sending two games back to Sim 4.
  • Options
    I will wait for Sim 5....for Tulsa Walmart this is in OKLAHOMA.........here is list to make Katy Perry Sims 5 SWEET TREAT where sims can eat candy and drink fruit juice...with actual names like it is in the bar.
  • Options
    EA Sim would rather other Sims groups invent it then work it and get paid for it...then goes the company bankrupt.
  • Options
    I have been a client for Sims since the beginning Sim Earth remember that old game.............Sim Ants, Sims Kids...which was mistake.....
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Did you know Sim Resource loves the cash that EA official does not want to make...kill all Sims 3 players...Sim Resources does not do this...they want the cash, they do not want bankruptcy..they want to be billionaire.
  • Options
    Katy Perry Sims 3 Treats 2-I like this Katy Perry's Sweet Treats...I think it would be cool, if Sims 3 had second go around Katy Perry's Sweet Treats 2...example, real candy for Sims 3 to eat...as well as Katy Perry suggestions. for clothes, hair, furniture, wallpaper, floorpaper, new patterns, jewelry that looks like cherry, apples such. The Juice Bar has new flavors too such as chocolate orange juice, cherry bomb, cherry juice, candy vanilla shakes..
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Sim 4 does not have Katy Perry Sims Treats at all....hurry up so I can purchase Sims 5....Tulsa Walmart ...in Tulsa Oklahoma...it is not England and no one speaks with a British Accent. I speak and write only American Standard.
  • Options
    http://www.thesims3.com/home.html

This for Sims 3 only and only EA President and Vice President can announce they are dropping this site and stop making items. I hope they will be honorable like they were with Sims 2 give three months notice of the shut down of the website..
  • Options
    I own Sims 1, Sims 2 and all of Sims 3 and Sim 4 well if they had not dysfunctional code book and code not willingly to prompt up and I would have the game..two games had to return to Tulsa Walmart and got the full refund....I know EA this site does not care they loss $131 dollars....If I was the president and owner I would fire anyone who does not care they loss money...good company wants money from Tulsa Walmart.