Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MrSimfeld's Buildings - Mother Earth pg.2

MrSimfeldMrSimfeld Posts: 91 Member
edited October 2020 in The Sims 4 Lots
:) Hello Simmers

If your sims are looking for a place to relax and chill after a long night, step by at the Moon Flower Lounge :)

[img][/img]1ofjyx.png

2oljzx.png

4rckvz.png

5sijf4.png

65kkxv.png

9v2j0s.png

100pj89.png

11jwjzd.png

131uj7y.png

14ntjiy.png

16xqkil.png

17fnk37.png

19jckmn.png

20sbkjo.png

I wish you all a nice day :)
~ Ruts
Gallery ID : MrSimfeld

treehauspic3royh.png

Post edited by MrSimfeld on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Moon Flower Lounge is a very nice build! :) The exterior design of the build looks so very great! The curved roofing and walls looks so very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the lights on the exterior in the shape of moons! The purple colour of the exterior looks very nice. The water feature at the front of the build looks nice. The floral tree lights, plants and rocks feature near the front door is pretty for sims to see when coming to enter the venue. The floral tree and lantern alcove nook on the side of the building looks very nice! Very nice layout of the build! The back patio outdoors areas are very nice! Very nice sofa seats sitting areas! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats having a chat and enjoying the outdoors air. The candles look very pretty how you have placed them through the patio areas. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or have fun swimming in the pool. The pool area is very nice! The large floral tree there looks very nice! The room with the lockers in it looks very nice! It looks nice how you have done the corner of seating. The hanging robes are a nice touch on the wall. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The purple and blue colour scheme of the venue is very nice! Very nice lighting through the build.The bar counter area is very nice! The floral trees there and through the build look so nice! The drinks display shelves look great on the wall. It looks very nice the type of and how you have set up the tables and chairs for sims to sit at and enjoy having a drink from the bar. The candles are pretty touches on top of the tables. The music stage area is very nice! The blue curtains behind the piano add a very nice look to the area. Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the piano being played whilst sitting at the tables. Very nice white sofa seats sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting there having a chat. The purple cube table is a nice touch there. The circles flooring adds to the nice look of the nook area. The circle water fountains are very nice for sims to see when sitting there. The ceiling lanterns look pretty! Very nice upstairs area where you have placed the mannequins! The pictures on the walls in the venue look nice. It looks great how you have used the items with the round holes in them and placed wall lights in the round circles! Very nice upper outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them outdoors, enjoying dining in the evening air.
    Sims will enjoy visiting your very nice venue :)
  • Options
    agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Oh! I'm so happy I can see your creations here! This club is amazing! The shape is wonderful. Lovely colours. But the pool area is my place! I love it <3

Have a great week, my friend! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Thank you very much @rosemow for this attentive comment. I loved to read your comment! :)

Always so kind to meet you sweet @agusiamal! <3 Thank you very much!

treehauspic3royh.png

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Hi Ruts, Nice to see your showcase thread! Love your lounge! Beautiful lighting and I love the way you have decorated! Love the unique shape of the build too! Will be adding to my favourites. <3 Have to follow you in the gallery. It is easier to keep track of your builds that way.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Hi @yanti68 ! It's very nice to meet you here at the forums! Thank you for taking the time commenting my build, the fav. and the follow. ( I think I already follow you but forgot to mentioned.) See you :)

treehauspic3royh.png

• Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Lovely lounge. I really love the color theme of the whole lot :) Great work on the exteriors and interiors of the build!
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Rutsie, great too see your showcase thread! :smiley: Gonna bookmark it to keep track on your builds! :)

Moon Flower Lounge is very lovely! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very awesome structure and lovely color! Awesome roofing too! Love that crescent shape! Your landscaping is adorable! I like the idea of using Outdoor Retreat rock coffee table as flower beds! Lovely water feature at the front too! And your interior, beautiful! Lovely purple color scheme and the sleek modern feel!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    DerekaiDerekai Posts: 168 Member
    Rutsimania wrote: »
    Hello Simmers

If your sims are looking for a place to relax and chill after a long night, step by at the Moon Flower Lounge :)

Wow! Just wow. I am still shocked. This has blown my mind. I can't even!

Congratulations. I need it. Now.
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    It's great to see you've created a showcase thread! Moon Flower Lounge is a stunning build, fantastic design with very sleek and stylish interiors, great work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Thank you very much @pronterus ! :smiley: Your signature makes me curious so I will take a look on your creations when I'm at the gallery next time. ( Or did we meet us already there? I'm not sure :smiley: )

Thanks a lot @RyeCris16 ! I loved to arrange those Outdoor Retreat items with the flowers. So It's very nice that you've seen what I have done with! :smiley: Also Thank you that you bookmarked my Thread! :smiley:

Thank you very much @masajo ! I'm glad that you like my build! :smiley:

treehauspic3royh.png

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    That's a gorgeous lounge! I really like the color combinations you came up with and some of your MOO combinations are great too!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Thank you very much @Ash072 ! :smiley:

treehauspic3royh.png

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Hello Simmers.

The drawings on the second floor are all made by Livele. Thank you, Liv! :-)

1gultr.png

31vltw.png

463ay4.png

60ozy8.png

801lic.png
    That rabbid is the favourit cadly toy named Schnubidu of my daughter.

107zlwj.png
    The photography with that sunglasses was an idea of my daughter.

11xyami.png
    A Rudolf Steiner doll which I felt needled for my daughter. Later photgraphed, then photoshoped. Those dolls have no faces so that kids can put her own fantasy in it.

12asb1h.png

13pix2e.png

1453zmr.png
    Drawings made by the talented Livele.

15bny0v.png
    These ones, too.

1658ysv.png

18bkydb.png

19c3yiw.png

208nzrz.png

21r3x1u.png

I hope you enjoy my creation. Also Liv's beautiful drawings. :)

Post edited by MrSimfeld on

treehauspic3royh.png

• Options
    Gallery in the Backyard is such a very special build! :) It is very special that it contains pictures of photos and drawings that you and Livele have taken and drawn! It adds special and nice personal touches to the build. It will be very special for our sims to visit the Gallery and look at the very nice pictures of your artwork. It is nice that you have shared them in this way with simmers. The exterior design of the building looks so very nice! The roofing is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the windows in the build! Very nice colours and textures of the exterior! The balconies look nice. It looks very nice how you have used the columns. The design and layout of the build is very nice! Nice upper patio outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill there and eating the food at the umbrella covered table, enjoying dining outdoors in the air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the build! It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the walls through the gallery! The green colour of the gallery walls looks very nice. The pictures of your daughter's rabbit look cute! The felt doll that you made for your daughter looks nice. The room with the bar counter in it is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the tables and chairs for sims to enjoy sitting at and having a drink from the bar. The flowers on each of the tables are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The floral pictures on the walls are very pretty for sims to enjoy looking at when sitting there. The circle floor rugs are nice touches under the tables. It looks very nice how you have placed the blossoms into the cube tables! The twisted sculpture is a nice touch in the room. Very nice sofa seats sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, enjoying looking at the nice artwork. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the outdoors hot tub. The candles lights look pretty there. Very nice art studio and photo studio room! Sims will enjoy painting on the easels there, or enjoy taking photos using the photo studio item. It is nice that you have a gym room in the build for sims to enjoy using the fitness equipment to keep fit. Sims will like looking at the pictures on the walls whilst doing training. It is great that you have a medical science room in the build.
    The design and the furnishing of the build is very nice! :) Sims will enjoy visiting the Gallery and looking at the very nice pictures of the photos and drawings !
  • Options
    Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Hello Ruts :)
    Moon Flower Lounge is a fantastic club !!! Beautiful shape of the building, colors, interiors.
    The Gallery In The Backyard is extraordinary !!! Looks beautiful, very elegant and refined. Wonderful exterior design and the interiors. Images are a great decoration ♥

j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
  • Options
    XLiveleXXLiveleX Posts: 103 Member
    My dear friend. :) Thank you for show us the gallery in the backyard. I love the idea. And you've converted this idea very wonderful. <3
    To the other topic, you know what i think and i say you enough about this. Don't worry, be happy. I know it isn't so easy. I love your creations my dear :-*
    vznoomeo24.jpg
    Origin ID: Livele
    My showcase
  • Options
    folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Glad to see you have a showcase now! Moon flower Lounge is very beautiful, it really captures the magic of moonlight. love the colours, layout & placement of the tree lights.
    The Gallery in the Backyard is also fantastic. You can see that a lot of work went into it. The courtyard is lovely and I especially like the sunroom on the top floor & the gallery itself is fabulous, as is its artworks.
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Ruts, love your concept for the Moon Flower Lounge, and I really enjoyed exploring your Gallery in the Backyard. Love the architecture, and I am such a fan of personalizing spaces. It was awesome to see original art by you and Livele! So glad the technique worked for you. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! :o I love gallery in the backyard! What a fantastic build! It looks so real! Loving the architecture, the colours and the interiors. Will be definitely adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3<3
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Gallery in the Backyard is very gorgeous community center! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very grand and complex. Awesome roofing too! And your interior, wow! I especially love on how you use customized paintings by references without flagging as CCs!
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Gallery in the Backyard is such a very special build! :) It is very special that it contains pictures of photos and drawings that you and Livele have taken and drawn! It adds special and nice personal touches to the build. It will be very special for our sims to visit the Gallery and look at the very nice pictures of your artwork. It is nice that you have shared them in this way with simmers. The exterior design of the building looks so very nice! The roofing is very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the windows in the build! Very nice colours and textures of the exterior! The balconies look nice. It looks very nice how you have used the columns. The design and layout of the build is very nice! Nice upper patio outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill there and eating the food at the umbrella covered table, enjoying dining outdoors in the air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the build! It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the walls through the gallery! The green colour of the gallery walls looks very nice. The pictures of your daughter's rabbit look cute! The felt doll that you made for your daughter looks nice. The room with the bar counter in it is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the tables and chairs for sims to enjoy sitting at and having a drink from the bar. The flowers on each of the tables are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The floral pictures on the walls are very pretty for sims to enjoy looking at when sitting there. The circle floor rugs are nice touches under the tables. It looks very nice how you have placed the blossoms into the cube tables! The twisted sculpture is a nice touch in the room. Very nice sofa seats sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, enjoying looking at the nice artwork. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the outdoors hot tub. The candles lights look pretty there. Very nice art studio and photo studio room! Sims will enjoy painting on the easels there, or enjoy taking photos using the photo studio item. It is nice that you have a gym room in the build for sims to enjoy using the fitness equipment to keep fit. Sims will like looking at the pictures on the walls whilst doing training. It is great that you have a medical science room in the build.
    The design and the furnishing of the build is very nice! :) Sims will enjoy visiting the Gallery and looking at the very nice pictures of the photos and drawings !

Thanks a lot rosemow! You've taken a look on so much details. I loved to read your comment agian! :smiley:

Yvonne2772 wrote: »
    Hello Ruts :)
    Moon Flower Lounge is a fantastic club !!! Beautiful shape of the building, colors, interiors.
    The Gallery In The Backyard is extraordinary !!! Looks beautiful, very elegant and refined. Wonderful exterior design and the interiors. Images are a great decoration ♥

Thank you very much @Yvonne2772 ! for your great compliments. :smiley: ! I'm glad you like my builds!

XLiveleX wrote: »
    My dear friend. :) Thank you for show us the gallery in the backyard. I love the idea. And you've converted this idea very wonderful. <3
    To the other topic, you know what i think and i say you enough about this. Don't worry, be happy. I know it isn't so easy. I love your creations my dear :-*

Thanks a lot my dear! :) Your right. Anyway- sometimes it is better to talk about instead of bear down something. And.....I defenetely love your creations, too! <3

folala wrote: »
    Glad to see you have a showcase now! Moon flower Lounge is very beautiful, it really captures the magic of moonlight. love the colours, layout & placement of the tree lights.
    The Gallery in the Backyard is also fantastic. You can see that a lot of work went into it. The courtyard is lovely and I especially like the sunroom on the top floor & the gallery itself is fabulous, as is its artworks.

Many thanks @folala ! It is always very kind to meet you and to read your words! :smiley: !

BryonyRae wrote: »
    Ruts, love your concept for the Moon Flower Lounge, and I really enjoyed exploring your Gallery in the Backyard. Love the architecture, and I am such a fan of personalizing spaces. It was awesome to see original art by you and Livele! So glad the technique worked for you. :)

Thank YOU @BryonyRae ! Especially for figuring out how we can bring personalized artwork into the game! You such a clever person! :smiley: !

yanti68 wrote: »
    WOW! :o I love gallery in the backyard! What a fantastic build! It looks so real! Loving the architecture, the colours and the interiors. Will be definitely adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3<3

Yanti dear! Thank you very much! I'm always smiling when I read you! <3

treehauspic3royh.png

• Options
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Gallery in the Backyard is very gorgeous community center! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very grand and complex. Awesome roofing too! And your interior, wow! I especially love on how you use customized paintings by references without flagging as CCs!

Thank you dear @RyeCris16 for your kind comment and fav.! (The paintings had Livele made from our real artwork. She brought it into the game. I only decorated then. ) I think I forget to mentioned that :blush::smiley:

treehauspic3royh.png

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Ruts Lovely to see all your beautiful builds picture. The Moon Flower is a enchanting build Hugs Folly
  • Options
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Moon Flower Lounge is so beautifully done! The colors you chose give such a nice calming effect, and I love how you used the tree lighting throughout the build!

Gallery in the Backyard is so creative and I adore the architecture! I really can't wait to see what you do next!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872