Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Chain Reaction: NEW GENERATION! 4.8: Dry, 4.9: Famous (2/20/23)

Comments

• Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Exactly! And this gives background info for possible later use. Plus, I just flat-out had fun playing them. :)
    So far, they're in the story but kind of in the background for the Ethan plot. They'll probably take a more forward role in the future. Still, it's nice not to have everyone come outta nowhere.
  • Options
    A new arrival is not always a good thing...

CR2-37.png
    2.37: Overlooked
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Did I tell you I sooo love all the preparations you've been making for the upcoming drama? Emily is now the forgotten middlechild. I'm also wondering if she's going to witness one of the conversations Drake usually has with his father without her being around. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Did I tell you I sooo love all the preparations you've been making for the upcoming drama? Emily is now the forgotten middlechild. I'm also wondering if she's going to witness one of the conversations Drake usually has with his father without her being around. :)

Thank you so much! I guess that's the good thing about having written so far ahead. I've had the opportunity to go in and add more foreshadowing, even though I had an idea of what was going to happen anyway.

I hated making Graham say that, but it's true it's one of those moments when he isn't hiding what he's really thinking. He's honestly tried to be supportive of Emily's wishes, but it bothers him nonetheless. (and that's actually understandable given the past)

Emily suspects that Drake is much worse when she's not around, and she is very concerned for how Alex has gone around like a zombie for a year. I rarely do time jumps that large, so I hope that wasn't too hard to catch. I did want it to come as a shock in just that way--in Alex's p.o.v., but I'm not positive it was obvious enough.
    Drake showing how cruel he can be does not help him one bit.
    :)
  • Options
    I think Graham could totally say that to his little baby girl.
    The time jump made sense. I really don't mind time jumps. No need to worry about those, it's a natural story progression.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Wow, Graham. That's a you-know-what move. Even if you thought Emily wouldn't hear it. Maybe you're not that different from Drake at all.

As for Drake, boy needs therapy. :flushed:
  • Options
    Wow, Graham. That's a you-know-what move. Even if you thought Emily wouldn't hear it. Maybe you're not that different from Drake at all.

As for Drake, boy needs therapy. :flushed:

It sure is! Some thoughts are better left unspoken.

Lol! Drake in therapy? He might have to admit something is wrong!
  • Options
    I can't wait to release tomorrow's chapter! It's one of my favs!
  • Options
    I'm excited with you! I also can't wait for my next chapter to be finished!
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    That's it, Alex. Go ahead and tell yourself that...

CR2-38.png
    2.38: Mean Anything
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I'm not sure, but isn't there part of the text missing before the kiss on the forehead picture. There's a gap.

Alex is a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, no reason denying it. He's undressing every woman and young lady he meets in his head. Yep. A 🐸🐸🐸🐸. But he was always a little weird, but I still like him. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I put the gap there on purpose to put a little distance before the picture shows up. I'll do that occasionally if I don't want what's going to happen visible while you're reading what comes before.

Curious what exactly "plum" is filling in right there. But yeah, that shocked him. He's not undressing every woman he sees, but he's not 'hiding' what he's thinking in his internal monologue. The thought existed for about 2 seconds before he could shut it down. He'd be better off if he could find 1 steady woman in his life instead of doing the woohoo-only kind of relationship.

The thing with Emily was an honest mistake. Edit: Well....
  • Options
    Uploaded some cheer poses that I did for Sterretjeee's most recent chapter of her Grace Legacy.

poses%2Bprint.png
  • Options
    Alex did not just... He did, didn't he! AWESOME way to make things up with your son again, I bet Drake will really appreciate that. Also, Graham and Brielle will probably become BFF's with you now. And Laura will come running back because kissing Emily on the forehead was such a great idea.
    Also, I might kind of be in shock. :lol:
  • Options
    Alex did not just... He did, didn't he! AWESOME way to make things up with your son again, I bet Drake will really appreciate that. Also, Graham and Brielle will probably become BFF's with you now. And Laura will come running back because kissing Emily on the forehead was such a great idea.
    Also, I might kind of be in shock. :lol:

/giggles... /laughs harder... /cracks up laughing

Yes, yes he did. He's just as shocked as you are, rest assured.
    What cracked me up the most is you saying that Graham and Brielle will become BFF's with Alex now. That'll never happen, which is, of course, why it's funny as h3ll.
    Felt right at that exact second, but only that second. :)
  • Options
  • Options
    So Emily got him agitated? Huh. He seems to get agitated very easily. He's an easily agitated person. I only hope he won't go down with a bad case of STD. Or that his newest source of agitation isn't actually a mole. Please, be just a gold-digger. I also hope that he's wrapping it up, he should if he's wary of gold-diggers.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    So Emily got him agitated? Huh. He seems to get agitated very easily. He's an easily agitated person. I only hope he won't go down with a bad case of STD. Or that his newest source of agitation isn't actually a mole. Please, be just a gold-digger. I also hope that he's wrapping it up, he should if he's wary of gold-diggers.

*evil laugh*
    He chalks up the "agitation" to simply not getting enough ever since Traci threw the drink in his face. He assumes that's why he accidentally kissed Emily. He supposes he'd just gotten so used to kissing after snuggling. They weren't precisely "snuggling," but it was close enough to confuse his tired mind. Or...was it really "confusion"? All he knows is that Emily is a wonderful person, and he didn't like her feeling bad after hearing what Graham said.

A mole? Interesting. I like the way your mind works.
    But wrapping it up in a hot tub is annoying...
  • Options
    Then I can only hope for the greater good that Drake won't have a sibling soon. Selena is going to become a very rich lady, if somebody won't save Alex before he makes her his wife.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Selena might be a gold digger (Might not, I'm not sure yet) but I'm glad she's here. She'll keep Alex busy and away from Emily, at least for now. Even if I'd love to see the drama going on when Alex does get hooked on Emily. For her, Drake and Graham. Must make a great story! :lol:
  • Options
    Then I can only hope for the greater good that Drake won't have a sibling soon. Selena is going to become a very rich lady, if somebody won't save Alex before he makes her his wife.

"For the greater good." Makes me think of the Incredibles movie. "But this is for the greater good!" "Greater good? I am your WIFE. I'm the greatest 'good' you are EVER gonna get."

Selena knows how to work it, definitely. At least Alex is aware of her motives. He has money to spare, but that doesn't mean she should get her hands on it.
    Selena might be a gold digger (Might not, I'm not sure yet) but I'm glad she's here. She'll keep Alex busy and away from Emily, at least for now. Even if I'd love to see the drama going on when Alex does get hooked on Emily. For her, Drake and Graham. Must make a great story! :lol:

Oh, I'll go ahead and tell you she definitely is. Glad? Well, that's unexpected, but that's what I like about getting feedback. :) Hehe. Yeah, he'll be busy alright. Hm...that would be some pretty awesome drama...
  • Options
  • Options
    Cyber attack. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Of everything I would've not guessed we'd get an Ethan chapter :lol:
    Luckily it was for some last-minute good news! Will their kid be generation three already?
  • Options
    plum attack. :D
    Heart attack? Cyber attack?

Oh, and all those computers breaking down at the same time actually happened! It was awesome. The Ethan plot writes itself.
    Of everything I would've not guessed we'd get an Ethan chapter :lol:
    Luckily it was for some last-minute good news! Will their kid be generation three already?

You betcha! The next one is too. The baby(s) born in the next chapter. Then, it's back to Emily finally aging to young adult (as well as Isabella to toddler).
    Very good news, and generation three gets born. I'm not sure exactly what you mean. It'll still be generation two as far as the story goes. I only switch the generations when I feel the story has gone there. Ethan's generation started a little early considering generations switch with Random Legacies when the heir ages to young adult and his started with him being a child. Generation two's storyline still has a ways to go.

Still, it's like Ethan is my baby. My baby has a baby? :)