Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Perfect Patio objects and clothing pictures!

Read everything about the new stuff pack here:
sims-online.com/buy-sims-4-perfect-patio-stuff-pack/

clothing2.jpg

objects2.jpg
signature-the-sims-4-3.jpg

Comments

• jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    Thanks for posting, I've been waiting for this!
  • gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    yes cool
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Ok
    Next stuff pack: Tower and bishop
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »
    Ok
    Yeah, I was hoping for a complete set of chess pieces. Would be fun to play lawn chess in the park!

Origin ID: nik24x7
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    IMO, it looks like Luxury Party 2.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    thanks for sharing @Donsvlinder did you have to add a patch? to add the stuff. or was it bundled with the stuff? trying to figure out if theres patch for everyone but its not looking like it
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Read everything about the new stuff pack here:
    sims-online.com/buy-sims-4-perfect-patio-stuff-pack/

clothing2.jpg

objects2.jpg

I don't know. I don't want to rain on your parade but the objects in this stuff pack look like things I already have in the base game. ??? I mean they may have a different color or something but I don't see anything here as 'new'. I mean the hedges? The counters? I don't know that fence which just looks like the design was moved around somewhat. Nothing new here to see but a few hairstyles. Not blown away.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »
    Ok

Those are lights :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    edited June 2015
    06-16-15_1-56nbspPM-2_zpsbtvzlwxg.png

What it looks like in game.

I thought we were getting two hot tubs?

I never saw that circle thing.

I do not like any of the CAS stuff but I'm flipping out over the build/buy things. Loving it.
    hi :) when you do a search for hot tubs do you only get the one option?

also those blue yellow red dots on the ground are those lights? and can you help me though i think i already know the answer was the patch for the stuff just bundled with stuff meaning if you dont get the stuff theres no patch

oh i forgot to ask are the shrubs fence or objects
  • pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    No I found both tubs when I clicked on the pack in build items
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
    ceejay402 wrote: »

I do not like any of the CAS stuff but I'm flipping out over the build/buy things. Loving it.

also those blue yellow red dots on the ground are those lights? and can you help me though i think i already know the answer was the patch for the stuff just bundled with stuff meaning if you dont get the stuff theres no patch

There are two tubs, at least in my game :p.

The things on the ground are not lights, they are like a rug, they are little stars :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    edited June 2015
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

The things on the ground are not lights, they are like a rug, they are little stars :)

Are you sure?

OK..ok so maybe I was really geeking out over pink explosion in my Sims house.

I need to go back in game now, lol. I could have sworn it said lights.

I might be wrong though :p But I don't think they are lemme see...

Yeah not lights. The chess pieces are lights.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • DarkSlayer1331DarkSlayer1331 Posts: 429 Member
    I don't know... I'm not really impressed. Especially with the womens' clothing. I wish that they had given us some more hair styles, but maybe there's not much you can do with hair for this kind of SP. Some of the furniture looks nice though. I'll probably get it. All of the furniture and build objects together kind of make it worth the ten bucks in my opinion.
    thanks @HarmonySims280 of course the prior patch was the patch for stuff now that you say it..face palm. i guess it was wishful thinking on my part thinking we could get another patch today. glad you found the other tub :) but i kind of wish the shrubs were fence oh well they still look very cool.

@Sigzy05! not sure i how i could use those dots as rug may be for the bottom of the hot tub?

can anyone say if the grill has high needs and cooking stats? looks very cool.
    thanks @HarmonySims280 of course the prior patch was the patch for stuff now that you say it..face palm. i guess it was wishful thinking on my part thinking we could get another patch today. glad you found the other tub :) but i kind of wish the shrubs were fence oh well they still look very cool.

@Sigzy05! not sure i how i could use those dots as rug may be for the bottom of the hot tub?

The grill has food quality 9 is that it?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Are you sure?

OK..ok so maybe I was really geeking out over pink explosion in my Sims house.

I need to go back in game now, lol. I could have sworn it said lights.

I might be wrong though :p But I don't think they are lemme see...

Yeah not lights. The chess pieces are lights.

Did you notice they overlay? You can make all sorts of confetti like designs with them.

Have we always been able to put the grills up against the counters? I like that.

They're not lights but they glow, I think. Make it night in your game and put them somewhere dark. They seem really bright.

No only this grill can be put along with counters, but only those that have that larger top part, the ones sims can eat on.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I do like the wicker patio set. Since I don't have Perfect Patio yet, I wonder if the wicker set comes in white.:/
    oh cool they glow!!!!

The grill has food quality 9 is that it?
    Yes! Thank you :)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Anyone found this yet?

18680096898_9f2f75e1b3_z.jpg
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited June 2015
    :)
    Anyone found this yet?

An Easter Egg Hu? I wonder what the Easter Egg in Perfect Patio is, and what it is that's hinting to. Well I certainly didn't know anything about an Easter Egg being in Perfect Patio. Thank you sharing this bit of info. :)

edited June 2015
    Anyone found this yet?

What?! I want to know let's see if @catloverplayer knows anything :):#

@HarmonySims280 great use of the rugs!
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I do like the wicker patio set. Since I don't have Perfect Patio yet, I wonder if the wicker set comes in white.:/

Look at my screens, it does.

I wanted pink cushions since my Sims house is very girlie so my only other option was the all white.
    Good, I like that. Thank you for sharing pic of the new wicker patio set in white. :)

• LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Where do you find the floor glow dots.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited June 2015
    I actually like the decor. However I do wish we would have got some clothing for the kids and maybe stuff for the pool or some kind of outdoor activity item. :neutral: