Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lebanna's build showcase

LebannaLebanna Posts: 1,157 Member
edited June 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hiya everyone!

I thought it was time I made a showcase thread for my builds.
Hope you guys like them!

Also, maybe nice to know, I don't use any custom content or mods in my game (I don't always remember to use the #NoCC tag)

You can find me in the Gallery under Annabelli_22
Writer for Platinum Simmers

Gallery ID: Annabelli_22
Post edited by Lebanna on

Comments

• LebannaLebanna Posts: 1,157 Member
    edited June 2015
    Sometimes people request me certain builds to remake. One of them was the "Pool house" from the The Sims 4 pool patch announcement :)
    Since I like trying to recreate things, I gave it a shot. So here it is!

Casa Piscina

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p48/Bel-Anna/Sims/Casa piscina - pool house/6.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

edited June 2015
    If you haven't heard of the Build 'n' Share challenges yet? Be sure to check it out! Every 2 weeks there are build challenges for The Sims 4, and every month there is a new challenge for The Sims 3.

This time the challenge for The Sims 4 was Newcrest themed! (How could it not?)
    I don't always find time to participate, but I do once in a while. This is my entry for Challenge 21!

A Small starter home for under 11k! (including lot price this would be approx 12,5k or 13k.)
    It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a small outside area.

Enjoy Corner Cottage!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p48/Bel-Anna/Sims/Build n Share 21 - Building Newcrest/00 Front.jpg

01%20Front.jpg

02%20Right%20Side.jpg

03%20backyard.jpg

05%20Floorplan.jpg

07%20Living.jpg

09%20Kitchen.jpg

11%20Dining.jpg

13%20Masterbedroom.jpg

15%20second%20bedroom.jpg

19%20garden.jpg

edited June 2015
    May Old Orchard!

A park I made for Willow Creek. But of course, you could place it in any world you would like!

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

1.jpg

Post edited by Lebanna on

Reserving

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds! :)
    Casa Piscina is very nice! :) You have reflected the pool house from the pool patch announcement very well! It looks just like the home! The exterior looks very nice! The pool is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan kitchen, dining and living room looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The red colour of them looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed alternating red and blue dining seats around the dining table. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the blue sofa or yellow chairs in the living room area, having a chat and listening to music from the stereo. The TV and mirror alcove in the bedroom is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets there to create the alcove! The lady bird there looks very cute!
    Corner Cottage is a very nice starter home! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing is very nice! Nice front porch entry to the home. It looks nice how you have done the paving in the backyard and the flowers look nice there. The flower box window looks pretty! Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The cornerliving room sitting area is very nice! The wooden cat is a nice touch beside the sofa! Sims will enjoy sitting there chatting with the sunshine coming in through the windows. The bottles are a nice touch on top of the fridge in the kitchen. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen window whilst preparing meals. It looks nice how you have angled the dining table. The scenic picture on the wall is nice for sims to see whilst dining there . The cupcakes on the table look yummy! Nice mirror nook in the master bedroom for sims to check their appearance in. The picture on the wall in the second bedroom is nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings.
    May Old Orchard is a very nice park! :) The cherry blossom trees and the flowers and plants through the park are so pretty! The gazebo is lovely! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels! The roof tower looks nice there! Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship or the monkey bars ! It looks so nice how you have done the bonsai llama feature! The rocks, flowers and water fountain around the base of the llama looks very nice! The exterior of the bathroom is very nice. The open shutter flower box windows look pretty there. Very nice middle area of the park! The flowers and plants look very nice how you have placed them in a circle and that you have seat benches in the middle for sims to enjoy sitting chatting in the sunshine. They will have fun playing chess at the park.
    The design and layout of the park, and the pathways looks very nice! Sims will enjoy visiting the park! :)
    Thank you for your sweet sweet comments Rose :) They brighten my day!

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,005 Member
    Great to see you've created a showcase, really enjoyed looking through :) Love the park you've created, really beautiful and peaceful looking, my favourite parts have got to be the kids play area and that fantastic gazebo :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    See.. Really bad with updating...

Have build a few more houses, I will update this thread soon :D

• SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Ohh some gorgeous builds there! Really nice! Lol I always seem to be doing modern something since that seems to be my strength lol :P Really enjoyed seeing them
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
    Sorceress wrote: »
    Ohh some gorgeous builds there! Really nice! Lol I always seem to be doing modern something since that seems to be my strength lol :P Really enjoyed seeing them

Thank you @Sorceress! I like modern builds as well. But I don't seem to be able to get a hang of them in The Sims 4. I just can't seem to find the right formula :D

At the moment I'm into the cottage/small/american/craftman style.

This is my latest, (Will properly update when I can make better screenshots)

CPRx2RiUYAACBNE.png
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/D2621C185EE611E5806655D34D90076C?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Gentle abode&max=50&maxis=false

Gentle Abode is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing on the home! It looks nice how you have placed the front windows, and the stone texture of the walls area around the windows looks nice. The flowers and plants along the front edge of the home and in the flower bed on the side of the driveway looks pretty! The open shutter windows on the side of the home look nice. Very nice backyard. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool there, or enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice layout of the interior of the home.
    It is a very nice home :)
    New lot! A Get Together lot

Beaufort Cottage
    12-06-15_9-15-59-PM-792x446.png
    Gallery link

Beaufort Cottage is so very pretty! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The build suits Windenburg very well. The patterning and texture of the exterior looks very nice! Very nice roofing! The fencing around the edges of the lot gives a very nice look to the build. The dormers look nice and the new windows look very nice in the build! The flowers and plants look very nice in the front garden areas of the build. The well is a nice touch in the build. Very nice outdoors sitting and dining area for sims to enjoy sitting there at the table in the outdoors air. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home!
    The home is very nice! :)
  • zhaoyiran183zhaoyiran183 Posts: 42 Member
    The park is beautiful! :)
    Thank you @zhaoyiran183 :) I'm very proud of that one

@Rosemow, thank you :) I thought it was time for a change here ;)

So, I noticed the question of why the clubhouse from the trailer wasn't up on the Gallery. And since I love to recreate things, I gave it a shot and uploaded a recreation of the clubhouse.

Hope you guys like it

So here is "The Clubhouse"

CW3YFqDW4AA2GEp.jpg:large
    CW3YJnlXAAAq7ru.png:large
    CW3YNLbXIAAgDLh.png:large
    CW3YaU_WIAEjQET.jpg:large

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14409678/#Comment_14409678

Your recreation of the Clubhouse from the trailer looks very nice! :) You have reflected it so very well! It looks just the same as the original clubhouse! It was very kind of you to recreate the build. There will be many simmers who will enjoy having the bulld in their game to use for their club gatherings. Thankyou for recreating it and sharing the build with the Simming community :)
    Hey Guys,
    It's been a while since I've updated this thread. So here is a new build!

Daven Ridge

Gallery Link
    05.jpg

03-12-16_5-00-52nbspPM.png

01.jpg

02.jpg

03-12-16_12-20-54nbspPM.png

03-12-16_6-49-14nbspPM.png

03-12-16_12-21-07nbspPM.png

03-12-16_12-21-18nbspPM.png

03-12-16_12-22-03nbspPM.png

03-12-16_12-22-31nbspPM.png

03-12-16_6-50-48nbspPM.png

03-12-16_6-52-01nbspPM.png

Hope you guys like it!

Aaand another!

Gallery Link

Enchanted Dream Gardens

02-14-16_2-24-18nbspPM.png
    02-13-16_1-22-03nbspAM.jpg
    02-12-16_11-48-36nbspPM.png
    02-13-16_12-24-49nbspAM.jpg
    02-13-16_1-22-19nbspAM.png
    02-13-16_1-00-48nbspAM.png
    02-13-16_1-23-28nbspAM.png
    02-13-16_1-34-48nbspAM.png

Also perfect for your Sims to use as a wedding venue, you just need to place a wedding arch where you would want it!

03-06-16_2-35-09nbspPM.png

edited March 2016
    Daven Ridge is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing and the open shutter flower box windows look very nice! Very nice roof covered front porchway. The flowers along the front of the home m in the side/back areas of the build and on the edges of the pool look so very pretty! The rocks look nice lining the edges of the flowers. Very nice layout of the outdoors areas! It looks great how there is the stepping stones pathway from one area to another. The backyard pool and outdoors living and dining areas looks very nice! Sins will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the dining table, enjoy dining in the sunshine. The shape of the pool looks great! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. It is great that the observatory is in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen areas looks nice. Very nice fireplace armchair seats sitting area for sims to enjoy resting in front of the fire having a chat. Thr green plumbob picture looks great on the wall. The fish is restful to look at when sitting there. They will enjoy watching tv on the sofa seats in the other sitting area. The candles are a nice touch on the wall table. Very nice corner study desk nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book with sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. The alternating blue and yellow colour dining seats at the dining table gives a nice look to the dining area. Very nice kitchen alcove. The wall texture and the cabinets look nice together. Sims will have fun playing the llama tabletop game in the corner nook of the living area. Very nice furnishing and colour schemes of the bedrooms! The flowers under the table, and candles and flower on top of the table in the master bedroom are nice touches there. Sims will enjoy watching tv in bed. The giraffe, teddy and lady bug rug look very cute in the other bedrooms! The pictures on the walls add a very nice look to the rooms.
    Enchanted Dream Gardens looks so very, very pretty! :) The flowers , trees and plants through the build look so very, very nice! Very nice layout of the build! The raised water pond and water fountain feature looks so very nice! Very nice pond areas! The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the water! Nice seat bench sitting areas for sims to enjoy relaxing there in the sunshine enjoying the very nice floral outdoors setting! Nice art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air, It would be a very nice garden venue for sims to get married at, amidst the flowers! The build is so very nice! :)
    Thank you Rose :) Always a delight to read your comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful garden. Gorgoeus landscaping. <3
    Thank you @yanti68 :)

It is time to share a new build here again :)

"Seas the day" is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom seaside home. It has a large sea view patio in front, a large living room and well equipped kitchen. There is a roof terrace to make some nice paintings by reference. In the back there is a little area with harvestables.

Gallery Link

CpvQxqBXYAA10Wm.jpg:large
    CpvQyEoXYAA7Xen.jpg:large
    CpvQ0eFW8AAnBEe.jpg:large
    CpvQ3dBWAAAaS4A.jpg:large