Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Newcrest Mailboxes?

I don't seem to have any. Is it just me or are there not any and does anyone know why?

- Lissy

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I don't seem to have any. Is it just me or are there not any and does anyone know why?

- Lissy

Search for mailboxed in the search bar, it's the quickest way to get them. I belive they are under some category but I can't remember which.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ShyMouseLissyShyMouseLissy Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you! I didn't realise you get get them as items D:
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I was surprised they didn't come with the lot. So... if you have no mailbox.... no bills?
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I was surprised they didn't come with the lot. So... if you have no mailbox.... no bills?

That's what I was wondering too. I am okay with that lol

I'm pretty sure you can't leave build mode if you don't have a mailbox in a resedential lot.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

I'm pretty sure you can't leave build mode if you don't have a mailbox in a resedential lot.

Yes you can. I've put houses down without mailboxes in Newcrest and been able to return to manage households and keep building.

edited June 2015
    fullspiral wrote: »

Yes you can. I've put houses down without mailboxes in Newcrest and been able to return to manage households and keep building.

Really? That needs fixing then! :o
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    fullspiral wrote: »

Really? That needs fixing then! :o

I think Newcrest is exempt from bills! lol

• staravia81staravia81 Posts: 369 Member
    When I create houses without a mailbox one usually shows up automatically somewhere on the lot once I'm out of build mode. Not sure about Newcrest, though. I did play last night, but I didn't notice, and I haven't gotten home from work yet so I can't check now.
    My builds!
    EA ID: staravia81
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    this was add so you can change your mailbox shape and no iif you deleted a mailbox that have bills it will always exist and transfer into onther
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
    Outdoor. Trashcan. There's the mailboxes.
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited June 2015
    If you leave a lot with no mailbox a new one will spawn in a random place of the lot when you go to simulation mode.
    tenor.gif
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    Mailboxes can be found under appliances; misc. category. And I found a mailbox on my Newcrest lot. I had to move it around to the front, as it was way in the back corner. Maybe it's there and you just don't see it?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Mailboxes can be found under appliances; misc. category. And I found a mailbox on my Newcrest lot. I had to move it around to the front, as it was way in the back corner. Maybe it's there and you just don't see it?

Didn't see any mailboxes on my Newcrest lots either -- however I filled the lots with houses from the Exchange so they all had mailboxes.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)