Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Hat Summer Camp - Session over! 10/17

CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
Summer Camp in Windenburg

Joel Rochdale and CT are holding one long, leisurely session of summer camp this summer. Hope you enjoy following along!

Check out the Summer Camp in Windenburg page to find all the chapters and participants!

From the 2015 Summer Camp:

Session 1 Participants

Arabella Acevedo - @BBQPenguinWings
Zerxes Nebula - @BBQPenguinWings
Emelia Johnson - @JordanNicoleJJ
Corey Pace - @dougsbaby12
Free-Jon Wolff Tea

Session 2 Participants

Emelia Johnson - @JordanNicoleJJ
Simon Skinner - @aroseinbloom
Sasha Pruett - @Jes2G
Fiona Gardner - @Rorygilmore34

Session 3 Participants

River Ricci - @VanityHigh
Penelope Periwinkle - @ra3rei
onezero Bough - CathyTea
Finch Shepard - Caitlin
Chiyo Ikeda - @Megg87

Session 4 Participants

Fiona and Felicity - @ShannonSimsFan
Joel's sister's himself? - @SummerFalls
Two kids from @DavidMCSessy
One child from @BabyDollAnne

Session 5 Participants

Rose Fletcher - @AkramA
One child - @AuroraLockwood
One child - @sunnyshay
One child - @lovesstorms

Session 6 Participants
Three children - @pegasus123 23
One child - @Leoin202
One child from @AuroraLockwood ?

Chapters

CampCam 0.1 - Free-Jon's Tour
Counselors' Journal - 1.1: Entry by Joel Rochdale
Storytime with Arabella, Corey, Zerxes, and Free-Jon
CampCam 1.1
To the Teahouse!
Groovy
Corey's Letter Home
To the Library!
Video Log of Z-N-Zark 2
Arabella's Letter Home
Campfire Song
Reflections
Counselors' Meeting 2.1
CampCam 2.1
What's a Moment
Storytime 2.1
Truth or Dare
Breakfast at the Museum
A Visit from the Fairy Godmothers
The Fairy Godmothers' Party for the Bride
Hi, Dad
Girl Talk
Simon's Smiles
The Lyin' Witchin' Wardrobe
#wheresfree
Counselors' Meeting 3.1
Touchstones
CampCam 3.1
Afternoon at the Park
Hide and Seek
Stories and Friends
Sweet Cupcakes
Checking in with the PiggleWiggles (Cupcake consequences from previous chapter!)
Dragons!
Planning with P1 and p2
Music Lesson with Birdy
LOL Means Lots of Love
Counselors' Journal 3.1
Goodbye Into Hello
A Special Day
Best Ever Exhibition
Felicity's Dream
For Goofballs Everywhere
Half Plum
Big Sibling, Little Sibling
Art Show Ice Cream Social Invitations
Bear Hunt
Stendhal Strikes the Stuffies
The Big Show
Final Entry in the Counselors' Journal.

More info: Summer Camp Announcement | Summer Camp Info Page

ahat05.png
Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
Post edited by CathyTea on

Comments

• AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Do you want Rose back? Hehe!
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    AkramA wrote: »
    Do you want Rose back? Hehe!

Of course! Somebody's got to teach us how to dance! (I think I still have her, so no need to reupload!)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Yaaay! :D
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • VanityHighVanityHigh Posts: 1,300 Member
    Someone has just popped up on the gallery for you from me, Cathy :sunglasses:
  • DavidMCSessyDavidMCSessy Posts: 1,148 Member
    Can I send two children? :)
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
    VanityHigh wrote: »
    Someone has just popped up on the gallery for you from me, Cathy :sunglasses:

Yay, Vanity! So excited! Will you be a contributing author for this child? (I hope so!)

Can I send two children? :)

Absolutely! If they know each other, and you would like to retain their relationship status, please send them together! :)

Also! I hope that you will be a contributing author for them! (Which means that you will have the opportunity to write their dialogue as well as other bits, if you like... for example, letters home, journal entries, and so on!)

• RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    I'm confused: "Are you a Legacy kid or Wonder Child who needs a break from constant skilling and Zzz juice?"

"All children are invited: CAS kids, Legacy kids, Wonder Children, Neighborhood Rotation children, pre-mades, and Townies."

I don't have any Legacy kids or wonder kids but I am currently doing the ABC challenge. (Don't know if that's the correct name for it) The challenge where you have 26 kids and name them after every letter of the alphabet. I am up to "F" for Fiona. I do have a really sweet and shy little girl I know would love to come to camp. Have fun, make friends, and break out of her shell. Is this possible?

All kids are invited!

I just mentioned legacy kids and Wonder Children in the teaser because sometimes, they're the ones who can really use a break from the constant skilling-Zzz juice cycle.

This is open to all kids!

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, onto the next step, I will tell her she's headed out to camp. She will be a little nervous but I know it will be good for her. Do you need a bio on her?
    Also, does she need to pack a hat?
  • RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    You make the coolest camps and gatherings.
    Can I send you the youngest, hot-headed, rambunctious scamp girl of the Kingson family, Pearl? She's the only kid left and I think it'll be good for her before she has to become a teen.
    There is no aging at the camp, right? lol
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
    @Rivie Yes! Totally! I'll love to have her.

Aging is off at camp, for sure. We'll be having multiple sessions, and it sounds like it might be good for you if she came to one of the earlier sessions so it fits in with your game play!

Would you like to be a contributing author, which means writing her dialogue on occasion, writing letters home, journal entries, campfire stories, and so on?

• DavidMCSessyDavidMCSessy Posts: 1,148 Member
    @CathyTea I would be so glad to be a contributing author, I wanted to write something new besides The Willow's Way so thank you for this opportunity!

I will be sending my kids later! I think you'd love them!
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
    @CathyTea Do the parents need to come on the day she gets dropped off at camp? (Do I need to load the parents to the gallery as well?) The other 5 kids in the family are jealous Fiona gets to go to camp but it would be too overwhelming to have to deal with them all.
    I would love to be a contributing author. :)
    @CathyTea I would be so glad to be a contributing author, I wanted to write something new besides The Willow's Way so thank you for this opportunity!

I will be sending my kids later! I think you'd love them!

I'm sure I will!

• Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    Just wondering, would it be okay if I sent three siblings to the same session? Obviously that would take up most of the spots, but they could be paired with someone else who's sending 2 children.

Also, if you do give the okay, I won't be able to upload them right away as the youngest still needs to age up.

Finally, I would like to be a contributing author for them.
    @CathyTea Do the parents need to come on the day she gets dropped off at camp? (Do I need to load the parents to the gallery as well?) The other 5 kids in the family are jealous Fiona gets to go to camp but it would be too overwhelming to have to deal with them all.

If you can figure out how to upload just a child, then it's fine to upload just the child.

If you can't figure this out (and I'm not sure how to do it), or if the parent/guardians want to be in town during camp, I can put them up at a guest house--which should be cool, because maybe they'd autonomously drop by!

We'll probably have at least five sessions, so if all five kids want to come, they could attend different sessions. You'd need to upload them separately if they're to attend separate sessions.

Pegasus143 wrote: »
    Just wondering, would it be okay if I sent three siblings to the same session? Obviously that would take up most of the spots, but they could be paired with someone else who's sending 2 children.

Also, if you do give the okay, I won't be able to upload them right away as the youngest still needs to age up.

Finally, I would like to be a contributing author for them.

Absolutely! If you feel like it works best for your story to have the siblings attend together, that would be fine!

Do you need a bio?
    Do you need a bio?

If you've got one already posted on your blog, I'll check there. If there's other info I need, you can PM me.

• RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @Rivie Yes! Totally! I'll love to have her.

Aging is off at camp, for sure. We'll be having multiple sessions, and it sounds like it might be good for you if she came to one of the earlier sessions so it fits in with your game play!

Would you like to be a contributing author, which means writing her dialogue on occasion, writing letters home, journal entries, campfire stories, and so on?

I'd love to, that'd be awesome. I haven't actually played her so that'd be interesting. I'll upload her to the gallery, from what I've read there's nothing special she needs, right? In any case, just let me know. I'll read the other posts just to make sure before I upload her.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Howdy y'all!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
    Hmmm, I'm wondering when I load her to the gallery if the items she has in her inventory goes with her. Like a book or stuffed animal?