Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Creations

Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
edited June 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
I want to dedicate this thread to my creations - hopefully you will like them

My Origin ID: Kaffepigen

This first one is named: Cannis Road 127

link to my page on gallery: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/browse?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=kaffepigen&max=25

09.06.2015_09.00-5_zpsasdhmqmd.png

09.06.2015_09.00-6_zpszxdbbl3j.png

09.06.2015_08.59_zpsxdlxrmlv.png

09.06.2015_09.00_zpsayfxwc4t.png

09.06.2015_09.00-3_zps2dmbvku8.png
Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW

Comments

• MunchyMunchy Posts: 513 Member
    Wow, I love the roof! Very cool. x
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Cannis Road 127 is a very nice home! :) The roofing is very nice! Very nice design and layout of the build! It looks very nice how you have the plant trees either sides of the front windows and the flowers along the edge of the windows. The furnishing of the interior is very nice! Very nice light filled living room for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and arnchair watching TV and reading a book , with the sunshine coming in through the windows. They will enjoy dancing to the radio music there as well! The colour of the walls looks nice. The coat shelf and shoes rack are nice touches there. Very nice master bedroom! The green and cream colour scheme looks restful. Very nice armchairs fireplace sitting area! It looks nice how you have angled the armchairs, for sims to sit and chat whilst warming up near the fire. They will enjoy sitting there reading a book from the bookshelf. The corner booknook looks great! The yellow flowers on the fireplace ledge are pretty for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. The picture on the bedhead adds a nice look to the room. The ceiling lantern lights look pretty! Very nice bar counter room! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. The white colour scheme of the room looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the lights on the side wall and the mirror! The plants look nice how you have placed them either sides of the bar. They are nice touches of green in the room.
    The home is very nice :)
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    very nice. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Great roofing! I love the interior.
  • Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    Thank you so much for the nice coments :smile: I am glad you liked it. And i have more to come ;)

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^

edited June 2015
    This house has potential for musicians and comedians, fun loving, outdoor-ish and gardner sims. it has 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.

Name: 543 Moore Road

Due to the fact that this house is so big, i had to take a lot of photos and had a hard time choosing between them, so here they are:

11.06.2015_00.59_zpsiztpf3eh.png

11.06.2015_00.59-2_zpsbmhyk4jd.png

11.06.2015_01.00_zpspsq2ece4.png

11.06.2015_00.59-5_zpsebbdfilo.png

11.06.2015_00.59-3_zpsnipvbo0g.png

11.06.2015_00.59-4_zpskuhivw9r.png

11.06.2015_01.00-2_zpshmqsjf7o.png

11.06.2015_01.00-3_zps2bsjollc.png

11.06.2015_01.03_zpsrx9ctzws.png

11.06.2015_01.03-2_zpscmekqied.png

Sorry for the long post, but i felt it was neccessary to show all these photos, because i simply love this house :smiley:

543 Moore Rd is very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The roofing is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! The balconies are very nice! The fencing that you have used for the balconies looks very nice. The flower box front windows look pretty and the plants look nice placed either sides of the front door for sims to see when entering the home. It looks nice how you have hedging around the edges of the lot and have an hedge arch entrance. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The living room is a nice light filled room for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or arnchairs watching TV, or have fun playing chess at the windows chess table, enjoying looking out at the views through the windows. The lead lighting type lights look nice placed either sides of the sofa. Nice study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The cream colour scheme of the master bedroom looks calming. It looks nice how you have angled the drawers into the corner nook. Very nice green colour scheme of the kids bedroom. The elephant floor rug adds a nice look to the room. Sims will like sitting at the desk table reading a book or doing their homework, and seeing the posters on the side wall. Very nice design of the kitchen! The grey colour scheme and the placement of the kitchen cabinets looks very nice. The knife set, spice rack and utensils are nice kitchen touches on the counters. The shoes racks, coat stand and coat shelves are homely touches either sides of the front door. The combined nursery and children's room is very nice! The giraffe, the animal floor rug and the animal pictures on the wall look very cute there! The dinosaur and leaves wall pattern is nice! The hanging robe in the bath room is a nice home touch and it looks very nice how you have placed the towels shelves in the room! Very nice backyard! Sims will have fun swiming in the pool. Very nice gardening nook alcove area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. It is great that you have a camping area where sims can enjoy sleeping outdoors in the tent, and sit around the campfire toasting food, chatting and singing. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars.
    Thank you @rosemow :smile: You always have such nice compliments <3

edited June 2015
    This third house is a one bedroom house for a girl bachelor. And it is very colorful :smile:

Lot size: 20*15
    Value: 33,457

11.06.2015_04.49_zpsqrwoxaxo.png

11.06.2015_04.50-2_zpsgbxkp21a.png

11.06.2015_04.50-4_zpsqrz8jq5o.png

11.06.2015_04.50-3_zpsa0wdqru9.png

11.06.2015_04.50_zpsuecunodn.png

Your third home is very nice! :) The roofing on the home is very nice! The red and white colour of the exterior of the home looks very nice and the flower box front windows look pretty! The enlarged vehicle in the car parking spot looks great! Very nice open plan layout of the living and dining room. The pink colour of the walls, the yellow coloured TV stand and the red and the purple colour of the arnchair and the sofa look very nice together. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching TV and enjoying the sunlight coming in through the TV wall windows. The type of dining seats that you have used look nice and suit the type of type of home. The colourful plumbobs picture is very nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst dining there. The yellow rose looks pretty on the dining table. The flowers are nice touches in the corner nooks of the bathroom and living room. The red colour scheme of the bedroom looks very nice. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel whilst looking out through the windows at the views. The green colour of the kitchen wall looks nice with the orange colour of the kitchen cabinets and counters. Sims will enjoy looking outdoors through the kitchen windows whilst waiting for their meals to cook.
    It is a colourfully nice home! :)
  • Freggi36Freggi36 Posts: 49 Member
    Your houses look really very cool. Especially I love your roofs, the curves are so soft. Of course all the Interior lookin wonderful, you did a great job. Anyway I add you soon in my Origin.. ;)
    BommelHeader_small.png

From outer space they come. Alien Bommel my gaming site is not a usual gaming site, here lead the aliens the scepter ..
    edited June 2015
    Thank you so much @Freggi36 and @rosemow . I am very glad you like it :smile:<3
    Freggi36 wrote: »
    Your houses look really very cool. Especially I love your roofs, the curves are so soft. Of course all the Interior lookin wonderful, you did a great job. Anyway I add you soon in my Origin.. ;)
    My Origin ID: Kaffepigen :smile:

Here for my next build:

3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms

value: 81,354

Lot size: 30*20

(I forgot to change the name of the lot, so it is called "Stenhullet" which is the costum name in Danish).

11.06.2015_21.41_zpsdxrxduio.png

11.06.2015_21.42_zpsocof8jju.png

11.06.2015_21.43_zpsu17rb9fv.png

11.06.2015_21.42-4_zpsmodqzc2b.png

11.06.2015_21.42-2_zpsxgunvgrb.png

11.06.2015_21.42-5_zps5s11ax4h.png

I recently learned how to scale objects and raise and lower them so i have fully used it in this build :smile: and it was a lot of fun!

• lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Lovely and such creative builds! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

edited June 2015
    Thank you @lisa17ann :)

• Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Awesome creations, so unique and beautifully decorated! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
    The exterior design of Stenhullet is very nice! :) The covered front porch looks nice. The porch paving looks nice and it looks nice how you have placed the cactus plants in the side outdoors areas. The windows look nice how you have placed them on the upper level area of the home. Very nice back outdoors dining and bar patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine, enjoying the outdoors air. It looks nice how you have angled the bar counter into the corner nook. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a drink from the bar. The ground patio paving looks very nice. The fencing that you have used for the patio looks very nice! Nice seat bench sitting nook in the corner of the patio. Very nice master bedroom! The toiletries items are a nice touch on the dresser and wall shelf. The basket of clothes and the towels are great home touches in the room. The sunflowers picture on the wall near the door is a sunny sight for sims to see when going in and out of the door. The flowers look pretty either sides of the kitchen door. The coat shelf and shoes rack in the corner nook near the front door are homely. Very nice kitchen and dining room! The floor tiling looks very nice. The knife sets, utensils, bottles and spice set are nice kitchen items for the sims to see when cooking meals. The fruit picture on the wall and the flower on the dining table are nice for sims to see when dining there.
    edited June 2015

4677 Harrison Road is very nice! :) The fenced front porchway entry is nice. It looks great that you have placed the sattelite dish on the exterior! Very nice backyard pool and outdoors dining area! It looks nice how you have used hedging to border the patio. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool or sitting at the corner outdoors dining table nook enjoying eating a meal in the outdoors air. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the planters there. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The colours of the walls of the rooms looks nice. The pink colours of the bedrooms gives a nice look in the rooms. The colourful plumbobs picture, and the decals in the kids bedroom are very nice for the kids to enjoy seeing when in their bedroom. The plants are nice tiuches of nature either sides of dresser in the master bedroom. It looks very nice how you have the row of bookcases in the study. Nice corner art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. It is great that you have an elements display in the room. Very nice wall paneling in the dining room, and the colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice sofa and armchair TV watching area in the living room. It looks nice how you have angled the TV into the corner.
  • Freggi36Freggi36 Posts: 49 Member
    edited June 2015
    I love it & liked, great job Skyfri_Himmel.. :)
    BommelHeader_small.png

From outer space they come. Alien Bommel my gaming site is not a usual gaming site, here lead the aliens the scepter ..
    Thank you to both of you :smile:

• JordutchJordutch Posts: 98 Member
    Your creations are so good! :love: I love it :)
    edited June 2015

• DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Cannis Road 127 and 543 Moore Road - this is very interesting projects.Your houses have vivid colors ,i like it
    Thank you :smile:

The Grassplains is a very nice home! :) The slanted roof is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows going diagonally down in the roofing section. The upper balcony is a very nice place for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table, enjoying looking out at the views. The sunflowers look very sunny on the edge of home! It looks very nice how you have used the hedge fencing in the front garden area of the build, and throughout the various areas of the home! The raised garden areas in the front of the home look very nice! The bonsai animal is a nice touch in the build. Very nice backyard pool and outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking and dining outdoors in the sunshine at the picnic tables. Nice fenced gardening area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The curved bar stool counter in the kitchen is very nice! It looks great how you have used the columns there! The red and the green colours of the bedroom walls look nice, and the floral wall pattern in the other bedroom looks very pretty!
    It is a very nice home :)