Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wildwood Rose Royalty | Cancelled | Sorry!! :(

SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
98086640b3aad28a3f8876080e440bf7b4566f6945bb42074134559d20bfe30639c108ea.jpg

90954894e9f9bb27aaa85c947bc1a3a1dd974a8349859a4bc56d48eecef04ae70167a50e.jpg

864563621b27aacd662f4ef043f953d274148bd62c4822a80252e7376ffdc0b8a34ecd55.jpg

Contestants

tumblr_nph63gp2KX1uxarl2o1_1280.png
Genre: Pop Punk
Entered by: Zbern12
Model name: Kris

HeadShot_zpsu7dmfl9l.png
Genre: Pop
Entered by: Sims3fan1986
Model name: Miley

2j68j8j.jpg
Genre: Classic Rock
Entered by: lovejess2
Model name: Kelly
[DROPPED OUT]

06_07_15_1_23_AM.png
Genre: Country
Entered by: Sims4Kat
Model name: Laura

Headshot_zpsxfajyijw.png
Genre: Acoustic
Entered by: Ashley Sims
Model name: Katelyn

JVpyOnE.png
Genre: Rap
Entered by: Rivers
Model name: Jayden

06-10-15_9-09nbspPM_zpshyqjogk9.jpg
Genre: Alternative
Entered by: ZSims601
Model name: Lana
[DROPPED OUT]

18570571580_d7646050a9_o.png
Genre: Techno/Dance
Entered by: MizoreYukii
Model name: Melina
Judges Assignment 1 Critiques
As there is two judges, you get double the points
Ordinarily you will also have two critiques but this week we were only able to do one
Critique/scoring is as follows:

Pop Punk
@zbern12
tumblr_npzsnka35q1uxarl2o1_250.jpg
Pop Punk
Genre Representation-16/20
Requirements Met-12/20
Photo Quality-10/20
Set-2/10
Creativity-16/20
Appeal-8/20
Personal Taste-10/20
TOTAL SCORE: 74/130
Positives: I loved the model, I thought she represented the genre perfectly. I maybe wouldn't have gone with a Misfits t-shirts as they are two different genres, but still. I also liked the layout.
Negatives: I can see what you were going for with the background as it is called Pheonix, but I didn't like it at all. I felt that it cheapened the picture rather than added to it.
Overall opinion: I thought that it was a good try. The photo itself could have been bigger, and it could have been a little more tasteful but as far as genre representation goes it was pretty good. I wouldn't put it on my wall though. :(

Pop
@Sims3fan1986
A1%20Katy%20Perry_zps3zu1zynd.png
Pop
Requirements Met-16/20
Photo Quality-12/20
Set-4/10
Creativity-12/20
Appeal-12/20
Personal Taste-14/20
TOTAL SCORE: 86/130
Positives: I looooove that hair when you are representing Katy Perry, so pretty. I got a cotton candy vibe from this which I loved, very Katy.
Negatives: I didn't like the background. I felt it didn't fit in with the theme of the photo, and something like clouds would have gone so much better. The clothes left a little to be desired also, but overall they were pretty suited for the task at hand.
Overall opinion: The model looks very pretty, really quite lovely. I see alot of Katy Perry in what you produced, but there were just a few things that could have been changed. Try continuing the theme all the way through.

Country
@Sims4Kat
tumblr_npyexpSPKH1uq7gj8o1_1280.png
Country
Genre Representation-20/20
Requirements Met-18/20
Photo Quality-20/20
Set-10/10
Creativity-20/20
Appeal-20/20
Personal Taste-20/20
TOTAL SCORE: 128/130
Positives: Gorgeous! The model, the setting, the font, the dress!! Everything was beautifully done and I absolutely loved it.
Negatives: Nothing, literally. The only thing that I maybe would have put is a tagline, hence the one point off on requirements but it's not that important.
Overall opinion: Adored it!!! You nailed the genre, the artist, the feel of the song. Everything was on point.

Acoustic
@AshleySims
FwhUImQ.png
Acoustic
Requirements Met-14/20
Photo Quality-8/20
Set-8/10
Creativity-16/20
Appeal-12/20
Personal Taste-14/20
TOTAL SCORE: 80/130
Positives: I love the idea that you had with the Polaroid, very acoustic. The setting in a park is lovely too. I thought that the model looked really nice, and overall it was a nice picture.
Negatives: It could have been bigger, and the quality could have been a little better. I also think that the font could have been more elegant.
Overall opinion: It's a cute, lovely picture. I really like the simplicity of it and the vulnerability in the model as that's the feeling I get when I listen to Ed Sheeran. It was really nice, but a few things would need working on like the quality and few bits and pieces.

Rap
@Rivers
fPRJJJi.jpg
Rap
Genre Representation-18/20
Requirements Met-18/20
Photo Quality-20/20
Set-8/10
Creativity-18/20
Appeal-20/20
Personal Taste-18/20
TOTAL SCORE: 120/130
Positives: The execution of the picture is flawless. Everything is on point, from the model to the font to the layout. I loved it. I'm glad that he looks more manly now! I think you did a fantastic job representing your genre and artist.
Negatives: Mayyyybe push just a little bit more. There seemed to be some feeling missing in this photo, and although it was one of the best in the bunch I think it might have been just a little generic.
Overall opinion: The model looks great, the layout was lovely and I think it looks very professional. I would want maybe just a little more personality.

Techno/Dance
@MizoreYukii
18859235220_821b94aa32_o.png
Techno/Dance
Genre Representation-18/20
Requirements Met-18/20
Photo Quality-20/20
Set-6/10
Creativity-16/20
Appeal-16/20
Personal Taste-16/20
TOTAL SCORE: 110/130
Positives: Your model looked absolutely gorgeous! She fits the genre so well, and I am in love with her look. The execution has been done really well, and the photo is fantastically edited. Great quality!
Negatives: I didn't really like the background, and the font was a little too heavy for the idea that you were going for. She also could have been wearing a tad more colour.
Overall opinion: Gorgeous model, seriously love her so much. The execution is flawless, I am looking forward to seeing what else you can produce.

There will be no cuts this week due to two contestants dropping out.
Please, please remember that this is constructive and is in no way meant to make anyone upset or mad.

Thanks guys <3

RANKING ORDER
1ST PLACE: @Sims4Kat
2ND PLACE: @Rivers
3RD PLACE: @MizoreYukii
4TH PLACE: @Sims3fan1986
5TH PLACE: @AshleySims
6TH PLACE: @zbern12

CONGRATULATIONS, @Sims4Kat, YOU ARE IMMUNE FROM ELIMINATION NEXT WEEK.

2ND ASSIGNMENT
ENTERTAIN.

You have been hired to perform onstage for an artist of within your genre. Your job is to entertain the crowd, but you have to look the part whilst doing it. Poses and looks are very important for this assignment.

You have until 30th June to complete the assignment. If you have any questions, please ask :)

Assignment example
Special-club-barmaid-DS-collar-dance-costumes-sexy-value-of-5-piece-suit-font-b-modern.jpg

2ND ASSIGNMENT ENTRIES

Pop Punk
@zbern12

Pop
@Sims3fan1986
A2_zpsifmublxj.png

Country
@Sims4Kat
tumblr_nqi24zVLhQ1uq7gj8o1_1280.png

Acoustic
@AshleySims

Rap
@Rivers

Techno/Dance
@MizoreYukii
ALxIrdc.gif
Post edited by Spookshow on

Comments

• KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Awesome instructions list! Do you need a judge? I don't have time to enter and edit pictures but I could judge. But I'll lurk either way!
  • SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    KHS12 wrote: »
    Awesome instructions list! Do you need a judge? I don't have time to enter and edit pictures but I could judge. But I'll lurk either way!

Thanks. :D
    Yeah, sure. It's myself and another member so you can make the third if you like. :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
  • zbern12zbern12 Posts: 445 Member
    edited June 2015
    This is cool can I have pop punk?

Well reserve definitely :smile:
    JesxSims wrote: »
    I love this competition idea!! :smiley:

Awesome. :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
    zbern12 wrote: »

Yep, not a problem.
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    LemmyLouch wrote: »

Yeah, sure. It's myself and another member so you can make the third if you like. :)

Awesome! I'll PM you later on!
  • zbern12zbern12 Posts: 445 Member
    edited June 2015
    I'm finishing up it should be up in a few :)

Name: Kris
    Description: Kris is a total tomboy on the outside. She listens to pop punk and dresses in dark clothes, but on the inside she is a total girly-girl. She tries to show it, but in a way she still seems like a tomboy. She found a way to do so, she went to modeling.

Headshot

Body Shot:
    tumblr_nph62v9Ovm1uxarl2o1_500.png

Why this contest?: I want to join this contest to book my first modeling job to start my modeling career, and to show my girly side in a way it's still sort of a secret.
    Post edited by zbern12 on

Description: Kris is a total tomboy on the outside. She listens to pop punk and dresses in dark clothes, but on the inside she is a total girly-girl. She tries to show it, but in a way she still seems like a tomboy. She found a way to do so, she went to modeling.

Headshot

Body Shot:

Why this contest?: I want to join this contest to book my first modeling job to start my modeling career, and to show my girly side in a way it's still sort of a secret.

Wow she's so pretty!

Yep, not a problem.

Awesome! I'll PM you later on!

Cool. :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
    JesxSims wrote: »

Headshot

Body Shot:

Wow she's so pretty!

She's cute. :)
    If anyone knows anyone that you think would be interested in this, please tell them about it. :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
    edited June 2015
    deleted
    Post edited by JesxSims on
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    This sound fantastic could you reserve me for classic rock.
  • Sims3fan1986Sims3fan1986 Posts: 443 Member
    edited June 2015
    Name: Miley Lewis
    Description: Miley is a nice girl once you get to know her. She has 17 older sibling and she always got the hand me downs. But now that she is moved out of the family home she wants to try and make it out there in the world like her Mom did for her and her siblings.
    Why this contest?: She saw how her Mom Amber love doing it and want to see if she could get her name out there too

Headshot
    HeadShot_zpsu7dmfl9l.png
    Bodyshot
    BodyShot_zpsuekzvzvb.png
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    This sound fantastic could you reserve me for classic rock.

Yeah of course. :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
    Name: Miley Lewis
    Description: Miley is a nice girl once you get to know her. She has 17 older sibling and she always got the hand me downs. But now that she is moved out of the family home she wants to try and make it out there in the world like her Mom did for her and her siblings.
    Why this contest?: She saw how her Mom Amber love doing it and want to see if she could get her name out there too

Headshot
    HeadShot_zpsu7dmfl9l.png
    Bodyshot
    BodyShot_zpsuekzvzvb.png

Awwwh, she's real cute.
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    I would have loved to use Baylee for this comp. xD I'm on the fence about joining though, as I'm already in quite a few comps for Sims 3, plus pop was taken. *Taps chin*

I think I can manage with techno/dance though, especially because I can do awesome lighting effects. Reserve please! :D Now to make a sim.....
    I would have loved to use Baylee for this comp. xD I'm on the fence about joining though, as I'm already in quite a few comps for Sims 3, plus pop was taken. *Taps chin*

I think I can manage with techno/dance though, especially because I can do awesome lighting effects. Reserve please! :D Now to make a sim.....

Okay, will reserve for you. :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
    Anyone looking to join, the genres pop, pop punk, classic rock and dance/techno have been taken.
    The remaining genres are reggae, acoustic, country and rap/r n b.
    Yay we are halfway full!
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Oh this is awesome! I would've loved to use my Lana Del Rey Sim but I used her once for another competition. If I edit her a bit, can I use her here for pop?
    ZSims601 wrote: »
    Oh this is awesome! I would've loved to use my Lana Del Rey Sim but I used her once for another competition. If I edit her a bit, can I use her here for pop?

Sorry pop is already taken. :( We have r n b/rap, reggae, country and acoustic available. :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited June 2015

Sorry pop is already taken. :( We have r n b/rap, reggae, country and acoustic available. :)

Well, I guess some of Lana's music is kinda R&B. But not rap. Can I use Lana Del Rey with R&B?

Wish there was Alternative style music. :(

Well, I guess some of Lana's music is kinda R&B. But not rap. Can I use Lana Del Rey with R&B?

Wish there was Alternative style music. :(

We can replace one of the genres with that if you like. Although what do you mean by alternative?
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Name: Kelly Geneva
    Description: Kelly has a love for music and posing for everyone. At a young age she showed alot of skill with an electric guitar and then went on to write her own music and to tour as a backup with other bands. She is now looking to change the road onto something new so why not modelling.
    Reason to Enter: Out of all the modelling competitions I have seen this is a first and I thought it was a great idea.
    2j68j8j.jpg
    153a6hw.jpg
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Name: Kelly Geneva
    Description: Kelly has a love for music and posing for everyone. At a young age she showed alot of skill with an electric guitar and then went on to write her own music and to tour as a backup with other bands. She is now looking to change the road onto something new so why not modelling.
    Reason to Enter: Out of all the modelling competitions I have seen this is a first and I thought it was a great idea.
    2j68j8j.jpg
    153a6hw.jpg

She's pretty! :smiley: