Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    After giving Caleb and Lilith a makeover, I created Lucian Crowe
    iuWSXVMl.png

Obviously, I am in a Goth mood :lol:

He had always dreamt of being a vampire and his parents had thought it a simple phase, like his unhealthy desire to wear a bear suit when he was a child. Now that he is grown and challenged with building his own home and family, he moved into a rumoured vampire haven; Forgotten Hollow. It was there that he met Lilith and her brother Caleb.
    BGrMV34l.png

A romance bloomed between Lucian and Lilith and she moved in with him, though the house wasn’t much
    mxw3vHtl.png

Convincing Lilith to turn him during a date at a nightclub, neither one seemed to care about the audience. Those that did pay attention simply thought the entire ritual a “goth thing”
    0arf6yPl.png

Several days later and Lucian became a vampire. Luckily the basement had just finished being constructed.
    H87bDcTl.png

# dreamsdocometrue
    DS1XmS6l.png
  • CreampuffcatCreampuffcat Posts: 162 Member
    I love how in the third picture the lady staring at Lilith and Lucian just seems a bit surprised not horrified. It’s like she’s thinking “Oh, he’s drinking her blood.....cool!”

Btw, Lucian looks awesome. (Lilith as welll) I’m really bad at making guy sims.

iuWSXVMl.png

He had always dreamt of being a vampire and his parents had thought it a simple phase, like his unhealthy desire to wear a bear suit when he was a child. Now that he is grown and challenged with building his own home and family, he moved into a rumoured vampire haven; Forgotten Hollow. It was there that he met Lilith and her brother Caleb.
    BGrMV34l.png

A romance bloomed between Lucian and Lilith and she moved in with him, though the house wasn’t much
    mxw3vHtl.png

Convincing Lilith to turn him during a date at a nightclub, neither one seemed to care about the audience. Those that did pay attention simply thought the entire ritual a “goth thing”
    0arf6yPl.png

Several days later and Lucian became a vampire. Luckily the basement had just finished being constructed.
    H87bDcTl.png

# dreamsdocometrue
    DS1XmS6l.png

ShySimz wrote: »
    I love how in the third picture the lady staring at Lilith and Lucian just seems a bit surprised not horrified. It’s like she’s thinking “Oh, he’s drinking her blood.....cool!”

Btw, Lucian looks awesome. (Lilith as welll) I’m really bad at making guy sims.

iuWSXVMl.png

BGrMV34l.png

mxw3vHtl.png

0arf6yPl.png

H87bDcTl.png

# dreamsdocometrue
    DS1XmS6l.png

:lol: Thanks! Everyone there seemed to cheer him on. It was hilarious!

Lucian is enjoying unlife so far and has even found a favourite sim to feed on.
    sJuQNYel.png

Lucian and Lilith at the nightclub
    rtEarEvl.png

Caleb didn’t seem to have as much fun as his brother-in-law and sister
    Bc0sXfrl.png

Arriving home before the sun emerged, Lucian played some HIM on the radio and slow danced with Lilith. # Love in Cold Plasma # :wink:
    G847UMwl.png
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @Wolfium Looks like you got a lot going on! :open_mouth:

@Celticgamer0 *Fans self* Hellooo Lucian!...lol
    Even if not by blood, a Grandmother is a grandmother.

AIWCjgQ.jpg

Emma woke up around 3:30am, fully rested but needing a bath. Wanting to treat herself, she went with some lavender bubble bath.

2Oog8GK.jpg

After her soak, Emma went out onto the patio, lighting the firepit.

2r0grck.jpg

As Emma roasted a marshmallow, Julia woke up and came to join her on the patio.

lmutV8z.jpg

Julia tossed a log onto the dying embers.

"Thank you, dear. I usually prefer a nice toasted marshmallow, which you can't get on coals."

0oM7Qwz.jpg

"Hey, Gramma, can we talk?" asked Julia.

NJCet5t.jpg

"Sure, dear," smiled Emma. "What did you want to talk about?"

nqmHC2m.jpg

"Well...I was thinking...Am I weird?" asked Julia.

"Weird how?" asked Emma.

"Like...How I collect rocks and...umm...come up with ideas like the drag protest. I now a lot of people like me for that, but there are still other students and people that...you know..."

"Deary, you're no weirder than your Pops was when he was your age. And I have no doubt your Dad would say the same thing about himself," said Emma. "In fact your Pop Peter one time hosted a protest against their principal's dress code by wearing a bra. You see the principal at the time wasn't allowing tank tops because they "revealed straps which would distract the males in the class," to which your father said that "and yet on a hot day, you are saying the heat will be less distracting?" so the next day, he wore nothing but his pants, shoes and a bra. While it did get him suspended for a day, everyone in the school aside from the principal cheered him on."

TRwFXZ6.jpg

"Really?" said Claire. "I didn't think Pops would be really into protesting like that."

"Well, not so much nowadays, but doesn't oppose it. He's more into writing strongly worded letters or sending very heated phone calls," chuckled Emma.

W5Hqsd1.jpg

Just then, the door to Peter and Sakura's room opened, Julia standing up.

"Oh! Hey Dad. We were just...everything okay?" asked Julia, noticing the frown upon Sakura's face.

T1Tv80C.jpg

Sakura sat down, stretching.

"Ughh...that bed isn't as comfortable as I thought."

Julia and Emma giggled to each other.

"You and Pops weren't...were ya?" asked Julia.

"Very funny. No. Oww...My back."

WRWQtP0.jpg

"Luckily for you," said Emma to Sakura, "It looks like someone that can help you with that just woke up."

5d9gpVl.jpg

"What are talking about, Mom?" asked Peter.

"Dad's back is sore," said Julia.

"Oh really," said Peter, going over to Sakura.

4FzGAqC.jpg

"C'mon you," said Peter. "Let me take those knots out. How did you even hurt your back?"

"That bed," explained Sakura. "It's not exactly soft."

"Ooooh..." said Peter. "Well I can help massage that soreness out."

zDyyFLR.jpg

"That better?" asked Peter, Sakura smiling contently.

"Mmmph...Yeah. Thanks, love."

XBPIwns.jpg

"How about we get some food and then hit up the town, hm?" suggested Peter.

Sakura nodded, groaning almost like a cat purr.

JpZKuow.jpg

Julia smiled to herself. Being "weird" was relative and even if some people thought she was 'weird', she still had family that supported her.
    Next post, breakfast and then out into Brindleton Bay.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
    @LosaruTaiyo :lol: I like Julia’s family :smile:

Well… some unexpected drama has unfolded
    rUXSfYJl.png

Candy had come over to hang out and decided to flirt with Lucian. Lilith became so angry that she drained Candy to the point that the poor girl passed out before laying into Lucian. “She came onto me!” … “Don’t bare your fangs at me! I swear!”
    Vxph3vNl.png

If that wasn’t bad enough, Vlad decided to take this opportunity to try and educate Lucian on how to be a vampire as well as share his opinion regarding Lilith and her brother.
    0tUhZbNl.png

Lilith had soon put a stop to it. “He’s mine, Vladislaus! Keep your cold, slimy hands to yourself!”
    “That’s Count Vladislaus to you, Fledgling, and I can do whatever I want whenever I want. If you don’t like it then you can challenge me to a duel.” He smirked. “I thought not.”
    MWndUPdl.png

Lilith was so angry she decided to calm herself in the mirror. “Eat garlic, you egotistical fop! I hope you get a splinter where it counts!” If only she said that to his face.
    VJ8bbFkl.png
  • Kendra326Kendra326 Posts: 515 Member
    Just wanted to share some shots from my current game

2akbti1.png

This is Isla Thayer and her dog, Ollie.

wbt82u.png

She recently adopted this adorable stray - Mayor Whiskers, who comes accompanied by a top hat and bowtie.

rhvqme.png

Mayor Whiskeys fell asleep on the couch.

mc7m6x.png
    Guess who’s expecting!!!
    TFFS5kzl.png

Lilith is now eating for two and since Vidcund Curious was in the area…
    pLpCuhgl.png

She looks happier the bigger her belly
    91NSSJyl.png

Welcome to the family, Darian Crowe!
    KUqovMAl.png

Got a whim to go jogging right after. Must get rid of the baby belly :lol:
    o1tlPj5l.png
    @Celticgamer0 Thank you for adjusting Vlad's nose...lol. And oh boy. Lucian being fought over like a 'thing'. And congrats on the baby!!

@Kendra326 Yay! She adopted the mayor...lol. Mr. Whiskers is adorbs. >w<
    After waking up early, the Williams' family decided to prepare a good breakfast.

YIM6You.jpg

"Julia, how about helping me set the table?" asked Emma, Julia having turned on the stereo.

"Aw, Gramma. Maybe at supper? I'm listening to this new rock single that The Heartrobbers put out."

YIM6You.jpg

Sakura and Peter, meanwhile were in the kitchen.

"Mmmph...Smells good," said Sakura. "Kind of reminds me of the first meal you cooked when we first started dating, minus the burnt parts."

"If I remember," said Peter, "You were the one that said 'I like my bacon crispy'."

SRzoiGR.jpg

Sakura laughed.

"Yeah, but I didn't say as a sacrifice."

7JjeRoj.jpg

After setting the table, Emma went over to the stereo.

"Now how about letting your grandmother try to dance to this "Swing Left, Swing Right," song, huh?"

"Umm...Gramma? I know Nan used to be a dancer, but I don't know if you'd be able to..."

"Hush, Julia sweetheart. Gramma has just as much groove as your Nan Alice."

RnrZ4ej.jpg

Julia chuckled to herself as Emma danced.

"Something tells me, Gramma, you learned your dancing from the school dances."

DcmaW96.jpg

Breakfast was soon ready, Emma calling Julia and Sakura over.

"I was coming over already, Emma. No need to shout," said Sakura.

mFGOMbh.jpg

As everyone sat down to eat, Julia struck up a conversation with her Dad.

"So, what's the plan for finding your sister? And can we go to Deadgrass Isle sometime before we leave? I really want to see the museum."

Oulgs03.jpg

"I'm sure we can get to Deadgrass sometime during this vacation," Sakura chuckled. "As for finding Ashley LaCroix, I'm thinking more of just asking around."

0Nyzhfy.jpg

"Dad, this isn't just some person you're looking for, it's possibly your sister!" exclaimed Julia. "If I found out my Mom had siblings I didn't know about, I'd be more excited than just 'asking around'."

"I know, I know," Sakura smiled. "But I'll be more excited once I know we're siblings."

Peter laughed, "If your father was 100% sure Ashley LaCroix was his sister, he probably would have brought posters and leaflets."

"Very funny, Peter."

HDAe6kk.jpg

As Peter continued clean-up, Sakura returned to Julia.

"I am excited, don't worry. To think you may have an aunt that we could both meet is like realizing that Santa Claus is real or finding out you won a prize. I can't wait to go out there and try to find her!"

Sd94diY.jpg

"Well, we are finished breakfast," said Emma. "Let's get going!"
    Next post, The Williams' family heads out to Brindleton Bay.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

@LosaruTaiyo Thanks :lol: Lilith is very protective and possessive especially when dealing with Vlad. Your story made me laugh!

The estate is coming along beautifully thanks to Lilith’s job as a criminal and Lucian’s more illicit affairs. Needs a few more windows and more interior work.
    Uud61Nvl.png

Darian grew into the most adorable plasmasucker :lol:
    u994peRl.png

Daddy was nominated for potty duty :smile:
    2lCRXmgl.png
    edited April 2018
    @Celticgamer0 "But Daddy, I a vampire. I don't need potty." "You do until you're older." :D Darian is tres adorable!!
    To Brindleton Bay!

U5WiGLD.jpg

The Williams' family first met up at the library, Sakura thinking it might help finding addresses and because, well, Peter the Bookworm.

dQYPhPz.jpg

Peter started rallying off instructions

"Okay. Don't stray too far from town and we meet back here around 3pm. If someone is missing, I'll call. If..."

"Pops," said Julia. "I think I get the idea. Meet back here at 3pm."

"I wasn't finished, Julia," continued Peter.

"We'll get the police," said Sakura. "C'mon Peter. We'll all be fine."

sUHZmiC].jpg

Sakura went onto the computer, entering the local chat to see if anyone knew Ashley LaCroix.

Strawberry15: So no one knows?

BobWasHere23 Sorry, man. Never even heard of her.

Christmas24: Sounds like a lovely lady I'm sure.

CCReborn151: I could check around, but I don't usually handle homes, just the CAS parts.

BobWasHere23: Private: How's the vacation?

Strawberry15: Private: Good. Bed is a lil lumpy, but Peter's around to massage my back...lol

BobWasHere23 Private: Just massage, eh? Eh?

Strawberry15: Private: Brody!

gKLr6YQ.jpg

How to know a bookworm: They try to merge their book with the keyboard.

n3FWTOH.jpg

"Any luck, Dad?" asked Julia after losing another game.

"Nothing yet..." said Sakura, pausing for a moment. "Tell Pops I'm gone for a walk."

Julia smiled, saying, "Sure, Dad."

okuqg2s.jpg

Sakura then outside by the docks, stopping at the remains of an old one.

"Wow. Wonder what happened here."

CsDLC1j.jpg

Author's note: Where I live, you find these kinds of remains from time to time, caused either by weather or just the passage of time, wood rotting away, falling into the sea to join shipwrecks and even floated over houses that didn't make it to the mainland.

FFsYgwQ.jpg

As Sakura went around town, he started taking more of the sights in.

dTThyIj.jpg

"Wow! This statue is over 100 years old!!"

6gQvSNe.jpg

Mayor Whiskers out and about.

X7pCgfK.jpg

Just as Sakura left the statue, he ran into a stray cat.

"Wha! Woah! Umm...Nice kitty..."

2KOvioA.jpg

"Heh. Wonder what Peter would say if I took a cat like you home," Sakura chuckled as the cat sniffed his hand.

ZZF9Q9Y.jpg

Not like you wouldn't have a choice, Sakura.

I2m6T1H.jpg

Just then, Sakura got a call from Peter to meet him at the local bar by the docks, soon heading off.
    Next post, Sakura gets a lead on finding Ashley LaCroix
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

edited April 2018
    I’ve been wanting to make stories about my sims on the forums for a while but I’m having this “brain battle” with myself. Well, more like a debate...Even in my head, I like to talk a lot....

Should I do it? It seems a lot of people enjoy doing this.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,846 Member
    @ShySimz if you want to go for it, you can start off with any little thing and add to it as you go. :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited April 2018
    @ShySimz Why not? The only one stopping you is yourself and if you think you enjoy, what's wrong with trying at least. You never know what you might come up with.

Too soon to post? Never I say!
    After getting a call from Peter, Sakura made his way to the local bar.

pghwLKI.jpg

"So," said Sakura. "I'll meet you inside for a drink and dance? I want to see what's for sale at the fish stalls."

Peter chuckled.

"Yup. I'll see you inside."

bwmijmt.jpg

Sure, it's because of the game, but I like to think Skye was told to go here by her boss or something.

zPf9nqF.jpg

Peter went into the bar, ordering a drink while he waited for Sakura.

Qw02W0c.jpg

Meanwhile, Sakura met up with Skye.

"What are you doing all the way out here?"

n1TH1iz.jpg

"The boss wanted to expand his business," said Skye. "He wanted to see what it would be like here in Brindleton Bay so he paid for me and babe to work here for a few weeks."

"So Travis is here too?" asked Sakura.

"Oh yeah. He's working another stall. If you wanna talk to him, knowing Pookie, he probably got the stall closed up."

Sakura paused for a moment.

"Umm...Maybe..."

SzyFmCZ.jpg

"Now if you excuse me," said Skye, "I gotta get back to selling this fish. Trout! Salmon! Come and get it!"

qsrT4de.jpg

Much like Skye had said, Travis was just outside his stall, breathing in the sea air.

"Ah...reminds me of those trips on the yacht."

Kx9VL8u.jpg

"Ah...Hey, Travis," said Sakura carefully as he came over. Although the two were on better terms, Sakura still kept most conversation between the two small. "Skye said you two are here testing out new business, huh?"

Travis nodded.

17PYoXD.jpg

"Boss said we were his two best workers around," Hawthorne gloated. "So we lucked out on a free vacation of sorts. Just have to work these food stalls. And what brings a shrimp like you here then? Another honeymoon?"

D64auOR.jpg

"Sort of," said Sakura. "I'm also looking for my biological sister...well...possibly."

"Oh yeah right," said Hawthorne. "You were adopted. Heh...I'd make a joke about you being unwanted, but you know...there's something about this place. Maybe the air reminds me of being with the folks. Heh...I wish you luck in finding her."

"Thanks Travis. Umm...I hope you get back with your family someday too."

"Meh...I'm doing okay. I got a girl, an apartment, a job. More than what you got. All I'm missing is a kid, but we're in no rush on those."

"Yeah. See ya..."

Uh9UjJe.jpg

In the bar, Peter was breakin' down by the jukebox.

qRWOFTI.jpg

Upon seeing Sakura though, he went over to kiss him.

"Mmmph...Gotta love that salt sea air on you. You get a drink and I'll be there in a minute."

aKBeEFS.jpg

Sakura went over to the bar.

"One please."

lujnQw6.jpg

As Sakura sat, he decided to ask about his sister.

"You...umm...don't happen to know an Ashley LaCroix do you? Like has she ever come in here or...?"

uryeDRk.jpg

"I've heard of her," said a sim next to him (That sim being the original Glitch's next door neighbour out for a visit) as she overheard his question. "I think she's friends with Brent and Brant."

"Who?" asked Sakura.

"Brent and Brant Hecking. Cute couple. They're like you and the redhead of yours, if you know what I mean."

Ht3Y0vW.jpg

"Are you sure they know her?"

"Well, I've heard them mention that name. Says she's a nice lady and took care of their dog one time."

"Please, do...do you know where they live?"

jvA0fsi.jpg

After chatting with the lady, Sakura went back to Peter.

"I'm gonna have to go," said Sakura.

"Aw, what's wrong?" asked Peter.

"Nothing, nothing," said Sakura. "I just may have a lead on where my sister is."

"Oh?"

lSmTcTW.jpg

"Someone said that this couple named Brent and Brant may know her. So I'm going over to their house to see if they know where she might live. It's getting late so would you mind meeting up with Julia and your mom and telling them I'll be back at the rental place in a few hours?"

"Well...Sure," said Peter. "If something happens, just call."

"Thanks."

gNXygti.jpg

Peter then embraced the cherry blossom.

"I hope you find her," he whispered. "Having a sibling, even when you're so much older it...it can sometimes fill a void. Be safe, okay?"

"I will," said Sakura. "Thanks Peter."
    Next post, Brent and Brant aren't home, thus leading Sakura down the road to a neighbour's house to ask about Ashley.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo - Sakura and Peter are really cute together and um...WOW!! You take amazing pictures!!! Your scenic shots of Bridlenton Bay have me desperate to move my game play over there!!!

@Celticgamer0 - Darian is super cute! Love that dad got lumped with potty duty! :joy:

I’m playing a Selection Challenge at the moment and took some promo pictures for a vote I’m doing to see who the readers think should move on to the Elite phase of the Challenge.

And major spoiler alert coz it kind of really obviously gives away who makes it to this promo shoot here are a few happy snaps of the girls and the prince :heart:

Here are three I really like

snzComS.png

oP4OCSY.png

DMdWs5F.png
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    @LosaruTaiyo and @RedDestiny92 Thanks for the advice, I’ll be posting very soon!
    Ok, so I said I wanted to post soon but I didn't think this soon...Heh. I just happened to have pictures of my sims... Please tell me if I've done anything wrong, I'd appreciate the advice! (I'm sorry if you see that weird text next to the picture, I don't know how to get rid of it without removing the entire picture...)

For an English project, I decided to write about a caveman. He didn't really fit in with the other neanderthals. His mother, who was called "granny", didn't particularly enjoy his company either, but maybe that was because she had useless twig glasses and farted in her sleep....

[img][/img]idOlJEI.png

"How could you eat the mushrooms!" She exclaimed in caveman language. "I made the point that they're--"

"Eatable?" He asked. She bashed him on the head repeatedly. Of course, Ugga took that the wrong way.

[img][/img]0uOrJFA.png
    [img][/img]Wzpx4wi.png

He cried to the point of fishing. So he fished.

[img][/img]2eReNtU.png

And cloud gazed.

[img][/img]OIgbepg.png

[img][/img]iDtYrCe.png

He found himself falling asleep to the sounds of the rustling leaves and the water gurgling behind him. A long day had ended. However, for Ugga, the journey ahead had just begun...

[img][/img]ECBtwqs.png

"B-product 927, report your findings."

[img][/img]UIhBa3M.png

"Nothing so far Ma'm, just some strange--wait!"

[img][/img]fHM8hgc.png

"I've found something! Its ah--oh my..."

[img][/img]hKpNOSH.png

XKpNBIM.png

"Ma'm, I can't hear you...You must have been disconnected...Ma'm?"

But the scientist was laughing, laughing so hard the walls vibrated. Perhaps the caveman's journey wasn't so far away...

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,846 Member
    edited April 2018
    @ShySimz sure thing, ha you can't really do anything wrong just sharing what your sims are up to it's nice to see how everyone has fun, interesting start I really like your caveman he's cute wonder what's going to happen next :smiley:
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @ShySimz sure thing, ha you can't really do anything wrong just sharing what you're sims are up to it's nice to see how everyone has fun, interesting start I really like your caveman he's cute wonder what's going to happen next :smiley:

Thanks! :)

@ShySimz Ooo! Love me a lil timetravelling. Hope Ugga is ready to face the future, whichever way it goes. Also your shots are awesome.

@Kamio Thank you. Glad you enjoy them. I like your shots as well. Your sims are very good-looking.
    Now with some clue about Ashley, Sakura ran off to the address of Brent and Brant.

tWj3o9K.jpg

"Phew! What a house!" said Sakura, looking at the size of the place.

pYB2h2z.jpg

Sakura knocked on the door, waiting before hearing not even the bark of a dog.

"Dang...They must be gone out. Well if they know this 'Ashley', maybe some of the neighbours know too."

adr8mLw.jpg

After looking around, Sakura eventually found someone home.

ieYWJR0.jpg

From the looks of it, it was a mom with her young child.

RLu1OMP.jpg

Just as Sakura walked over, the woman noticed him.

"Hold on, Pixie. Looks like we have a visitor."

KWodQBt.jpg

"Excuse me, ma'am," said Sakura. "Sorry to interrupt you, but I was wondering if you could help me."

"Maybe," said the lady. "Do you need directions somewhere? I'm afraid I'm not that knowledgeable about the town."

"No, no," said Sakura. "I'm actually looking for someone. Do you know an Ashley LaCroix?"

kUKRBwQ.jpg

"Where did you hear that name?" the woman suddenly exclaimed as she bolted up from the ground. "Who are you? Who sent you?"

lwb7EGK.jpg

"Sent me?" Sakura said, raising an eyebrow. "N...No one. I'm just looking Ashley LaCroix."

"If you're looking for her, then you must have a reason. Was it money? Did he send you here?" the woman continued to interrogate Sakura.

LLLvGgl.jpg

"Ma'am unless the 'he' you're referring to was Tobias, I don't know who you're talking about," said Sakura. "I'm just looking for my sister!"

2ZbKgST.jpg

The woman paused.

"Your...sister?"

jRWblCf.jpg

"Yes," said Sakura. "A friend of my adoptive father named Tobias thinks he found my birth mother after her daughter was trying to find her brother. He said he thought it was me because all the dates and everything matched up so I came here to find her. I'm not looking for money or anything I...I just want to find Ashley because...because she's a part of my family I never knew I had..."

"Oh..." said the woman. "I...I know her...Do...Do you have pictures of her mother?"

eORIEbm.jpg

Sakura showed the pictures on his phone.

"I took these so I didn't lose the originals. I wanted to return them to her."

"That is her..." said the lady, almost in a trace before looking up.

c4ZSEts.jpg

Just then, her face brightened as she looked at Sakura.

"You must be Sakura then...the one Tobias123 told me about...It...It is you!!"

isl57V9.jpg

"Then you must be..." Sakura said with surprise, the woman now overjoyed.

"Yes! Yes! I'm Ashley! I'm your younger sister! Oh plum I can't believe I finally found you!!"

DtI4ind.jpg

Ashley then flung her arms around Sakura.

"Ever since Mom passed away, I wanted to find you!" said Ashley. "She said I had an older brother but didn't know where you would have ended up to!"

baCyKpc.jpg

"I...honestly don't know what to say," said Sakura, tears of joy beading at the corners of his eyes. "I...I didn't even think I would have any other siblings but then I...I heard about you and...and everyone told me to try and find you so. I've even had my doubts that maybe we were related but...but something just tells me that...that it's all true!"

Lj4ZGDN.jpg

Ashley's daughter, Pixie, soon strolled up to them, Ashley picking the toddler up.

"Do you have time to stay for a bit?" asked Ashley. "I can offer you some tea."

"I love tea," said Sakura. "And for a little while. I have to get back to my family later on."

"Of course," said Ashley, walking up to the house. "Come on in."
    Next post, Sakura and Ashley talk about their mother.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

@LosaruTaiyo Thanks as well for reading! I think that the family meeting between Sakura and his sister was really sweet! (But I was mostly awing the little bubba) I call babies bubba for some reason...So glad they added toddlers to the game... <3
    @LosaruTaiyo ^.^
    "Wow. Wonder what happened here."

CsDLC1j.jpg
    That bird looks like trouble… I’d keep my eye on it if I were you :lol:

@ShySimz Go for it! I’d love to see your stories! ~Read farther down~ Ooo! I look forward to reading more!

@Kamio Thank you so much ^.^ That’s what happens when you’re a stay-at-home dad :wink: I love those poses and your sims are gorgeous! The one in red is my favourite ^.^

The road to fame can be wrought with anger and frustration as Lilith found out after reading a rather insulting simstagram comment. Luckily for the roaming mortals, none were near at the time so she was forced to calm down.
    IyaR9zWl.png

After which she tucked in Darian for the day ~I no wanna sweep! I wanna dance moar~
    CrhzKeMl.png

A few days later and she finds out some great news!
    l1UHZFll.png
    Thanks as well @Celticgamer0 for the kind words! I really appreciate everyone’s support!

(Still love Lucian’s look, just wanted to say... heh...)
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Hey all, great pics and stories! I know it's been forever since I posted but Sadly I found myself getting bored with Sims 4, so I have gone back to Sims 3. at some point I'm sure I'll be back to Sims 4 for but not for awhile.
    I just finished Lucien’s and Lilith’s house and really wanted to show it off. Since there are 20 images I decided to put them in spoiler tags so not to take up a lot of space. I hope you guys like it ^.^
    dQBXceSl.png

Ground floor
    Entry
    mpZHVGsl.png

Into the dining room
    1S2ED8ol.png
    Livingroom
    eGeFBB5l.png
    mTUzPB8l.png

And kitchen
    zeD6Yrll.png

First floor
    First Bathroom
    ke82t2il.png

Nursery
    7OCWqrCl.png

Playroom
    c0ppMrnl.png

Master Bedroom
    tn2NWQtl.png
    Q8Ac6Ukl.png

Second floor
    Study
    XQtcTvrl.png

First kid’s bedroom
    5nkUvMbl.png

Second kid’s bedroom
    DXYWPMFl.png

Second Bedroom
    wOIuuNEl.png

Basement
    Entrance into the basement
    HpYqiJFl.png

Washroom
    lWrCeKPl.png

Lucian’s and Lilith’s real bedroom
    p0ANhWNl.png

“Guest” room :lol:
    2Ep5Me5l.png
    4MvrWWkl.png
    @Celticgamer0 Kid Number 2 on the way!!! Also, love the house!

@ShySimz Her name is Pixie. ^w^

@OhMyHemsworth It's okay. You're still awesome.
    Finally, Sakura had found his long lost sister, Ashley, albeit with a strange introduction. Still, once everything had cleared up, the latter invited her brother in for tea.

CErdURU.jpg

"Okay, Pixie," said Ashley. "You go play while I talk with Sakura, okay?"

"Otay," the toddler babbled.

cHm5jaQ.jpg

"It's a nice little home you have here," commented Sakura. "Did it used to belong to Mom?"

"If only," said Ashley. "It's just a rental home until I find another place for Pixie and me to live."

Sakura paused in thought as Ashley moved over into the kitchen.

w4lDatE.jpg

"How do you like your tea?" asked Ashley.

"Oh," said Sakura. "Earl Grey, hot."

Ashley chuckled.

"Guess we have another thing in common then. It used to be Mom's favourite too."

8yLMj2R.jpg

Ashley then poured up tea for herself and Sakura.

"Sorry I don't have any biscuits to offer."

"That's fine," said Sakura. "I need to watch what I eat anyways."

1ytJzbm.jpg

"So..." Sakura said hesitantly. "Why were you so...defensive? Anxious?...Something like that...When we first met?"

xU3tIaA.jpg

Ashley laughed a little, putting down her cup.

"Yeah, sorry about that. You see, it's because of my ex-husband. Ever since our divorce, he's been trying to get what he calls "the family fortune," when I kept telling him that the only "fortune" that the LaCroix family ever had was taken by Dad when he and Mom divorced themselves, mainly because it was all his inheritance. You'd think he'd get the hint after visiting the last place I moved to. Rentals may be cheaper than owning a house, but not by much."

vHxGhOR.jpg

"Speaking of Dad," said Sakura. "Was your Dad the same as mine?"

"How so?" asked Ashley.

"As in...Do we also have the same father?"

Ashley shook her head, continuing to explain.

"No, sadly. Mom did tell me about him though, your Dad. He was a painter in Parisian, although not a well-known one. They were about my age and the two had a one night fling and...well...at the time neither of them had enough money to take care of you. Mom was hopping from hostel to hostel, trying to find work, and your Dad was struggling to sell his art."

vI60FDZ.jpg

"So that's why I was put up for adoption," Sakura reflected. "Did she...ever regret it?"

"I don't think she regretted putting you up for adoption, because she told me that she knew you'd probably find a better family, but she always had regrets not trying to find you nor telling me before she passed away. I think she just didn't want me going after a whim. Either that or not wanting my Dad to find out that she had a child with another man."

"Sounds rough."

"Yeah. When my Dad found out that she did, it was after she had passed away and he did not like that at all. I don't really speak to him much now anyways, hence why I'm here and not in an actual house. The damsin!"

Dyx6RLj.jpg

"Did Mom ever say what name she would have called me?" asked Sakura.

"She did, actually," said Ashley. "She was going to either call you "Roche" or "Raphael". If I remember, "Roche" means "Rock" which would be ironic since, if I remember what your name means now, it's actually the complete opposite."

"Yeah," Sakura laughed lightly. "My name means "Cherry Blossom" in its native language. My adoptive Mom called me that."

"So what about you?" asked Ashley. "What are your parents like?"

"Well," said Sakura. "Dad passed away before I went to college, but Mom is still alive and kicking. She lives on her own in our old family home."

hVrf97v.jpg

Ashley soon stood to wash the dishes.

"Must be nice to actually have a place to rest your head," she said. "This is the...third place?...Yeah third...I've been in in the past year or so. Not just trying to get away from the ex-husband, but also just finding something affordable."

"Well it's a quaint spot," commented Sakura.

tz2hF5n.jpg

Sakura then stood, putting the pictures of their Mother on the wall.

"I said I wanted to return them to you."

"Thanks," said Ashley, continuing to wash up. "I don't know her exact reaction to us meeting, but I like to think that she'd be happy."

A8V7c1F.jpg

Ashley then say on the couch, watching TV as Sakura continued to stare quietly out the window.

"I wonder..." he started to speak. "What was Mom..."

"Daddaaa!" Pixie suddenly called, interrupting the both Sakura's thoughts and Ashley's talk show.

8Grzns7.jpg

Sakura picked Pixie up and placed her on the couch.

"Heh. I am a "Dadda," but my child is a teenager now."

"She calls any guy I bring in here "Dadda," since the ex left," Ashley explained. "What do you want, Pixie-Sweets?"

7RkcMDb.jpg

"Uppa! Uppa!" Pixie called out, Ashley chuckling.

"Okay, okay. Mommy will lift you up."

wMeWDXY.jpg

Sakura was back in thought as Ashley took up the toddler.

"Now where did you want to go?"

"Derra! Derra!" Pixie pointed.

NSWXfMU.jpg

Ashley then moved around the couch, placing her daughter down.

"You are the oddest child sometimes."

iGnUUz9.jpg

"Hey!" Sakura said suddenly. "I just had an idea. How about you and Pixie come to supper with me? You'd get to meet more of my family, including my daughter."

"Sounds great!" said Ashley. "Would beat anything I was going to cook."

"Awesome," said Sakura, soon calling Peter to suggest cancelling the tacos and upgrading the meal to a full turkey.
    Next post, Sakura finds out something about his biological mother that breaks his heart.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184