Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @3KNPen Oh mys Zelda knows how to give the scowl....lol.
    So I haven't posted the week because I have been playing my game. Thing is though, it's pretty much finished and I'll soon be putting my old saves back in to either continue some plots or even jump to a brand new one.

I made a poll thread in Off-Topic to see what people might want to see next. Hop on over. It's anonymous.

What Plot Should I Go for Next?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Neumann

The kids grew into teens
    Orlando
    jLkNDq5h.png
    Heidi
    l1quZOTh.png
    Bianca
    J3sB9PZh.png

Much needed pampering after work
    W7FV5vsh.png

The family headed to the new bowling alley that opened called Split Happens (Not mine)
    vXcWiWNh.png
    rZEGKvEh.png
    ETVNIeTh.png

Poor Orlando
    kzSIcmrh.png

Bullet had run away, but thanks to social media, he returned a day later
    0hHcwPzh.png

He was in desperate need of a bath
    lv9IfRNh.png

Orlando found an Oubliettes & Outposts group and got his gaming on
    K9pQpxOh.png
  • Options
    "A few days after getting Bandit a home with the odd family, I soon returned home."

aM3tBG

"I consider it an honour when Mayor Whiskers visits, but sometimes he overstays the welcome."

"Go on now, Mayor Whiskers. I need to clean the bathroom."

"Maow..."

"Go on..."

6d7fVU

"Captain was outside, playing with a ball."

MTRvA7

"So, how did everything go?"

"He seems to like them, aside from this one girl with blue hair. I take it Star is doing okay?"

""Oh she's doing well. She's been a really good girl all day!"

H8Ja7W

"In fact, I actually found a couple of families that might be interested in taking her."

"O...Oh?"

I admit it: I was actually getting attached to the young child so the news stuck me a bit harder than I imagined.

JVFX4n

"Oh Alphonse, love! I didn't know you'd be sad about this."

"I wasn't expecting it either, love. I just...does it have to be so soon?"

"Well I still need to talk to them, but thinking about what you said...she would be better off, love. We can raise her, sure, but soon she will grow older, want her own room, need her own computer, have to go to school... We just don't have the resources."

87ThUo

"I know, I know. I guess I've just...gotten used to having around."

2V79k3

"Oh love. And to think you were telling me not to even name her. Still though, she needs a more stable life than ours. If anything we can teach her how to be kind and loving before she goes."

"That is true. Where is she anyways?"

"Outside I believe. She was running around with Captain."

GfT4Hq

"I went outside to bring Star back in to go to bed, where I found her making a mess."

ySSdZd

"Star, sweetheart. Where did you even get all this?"

"Cupba?"

"Oh my. Come in now. It's time for bed. At least you didn't make a mess in the house."

dJW2z6

"Up! Up!!"

I had to pause for a moment because she rarely asked me to carry her."

"You...want up?"

"Uppy! Up!"

b1WJ43

"I smiled as I lifted her."

"Let's get you to bed now, hm?"

"Bedda!"

Lru1Pk

"So yes. I admit it: I will miss having Star around."

wHSrqq

"But even I know, we can only give her so much. We may be immortal, but we don't make much, and with the life I have already chosen, we won't be able to give her everything she'll need."

wFFzDZ

"But until the day she has to go, we can give her what we can now, including love."

"Good night, Star."

"Nini!"

Next post, the last pet gets a home.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @Celticgamer0 I swears this thread is having issues notifying me of posts. @EA_Mage are you guys still looking in on that? Other than that, looks like bowling night was quite eventful.
    "I will say that I love dogs, but felines need homes too."

MPeYmy

"The next morning, I could hear mewing of a young cat named Mochi."

dPP39o

"Mayor Whiskers also came for a visit."

hx3dm3

"As was another young cat."

f3SWuw

"Mayor Whiskers wasn't particularly thrilled with Captain."

RGLX8n

"Hello there Mochi. How are you today?"

pAifaa

"You may wonder why I don't rehome Mayor Whiskers. Well...he's the mayor of our town. No, really! He can be vocal when he needs to be."

z5VTEr

"And knows when he needs to take a break."

NbG6Mf

"While the mayor slept by one side of the house, I was bonding with Mochi."

"What do you think, Mochi? Do you think you'd like a home?"

"Mow!"

GFTDii

"I couldn't help it. If you could hear his little "mow!" you'd want to pick him up too."

HTFvRN

"I brought Mochi to San Myshuno, as I knew there was a family that might want a pet to complete their upcoming growing family."

M9WF8j

"Hello Miss Bheeda."

8fS6Mu

"Oh Hello Alphonse. Please. Call me Jesminder."

"Alright then, Jesminder. I brought the cat I was talking about."

E1GKQU

"After she sat down after making her meal, I showed her Mochi."

"Oh he's adorable."

"I know. He's a cutie. You don't sound all that enthusiastic though."

"No, no. I am happy. I just haven't been well since this morning."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear. Maybe you should get that checked. I see you have everything for Mochi though so I do hope you take care of him."

"Oh we will. We will."

qWDGqp

"Pleased with everything, I left. Before I left, I saw Miss Bheeda had chosen to get some chips."

XXD4Ct

"While Mochi ate what she had cooked. Oh dear."

PncYA6

"I did find out later why she was uncomfortable."

TZmDbW

"Apparently she was in labour with twins...one already born with a smelly diaper."

uR87To

"How is a kid born already pooped?"

"I'm sure he's not the only one like that, love."

XLZTPx

"I can see why maybe Melody didn't ask them to take care of Star: They already have a full house."
    Next post, Star meets her new family.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo I have had some issues with that as well. Star is just too adorable! Congrats on rehoming the furbabies :smile:
  • Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    @LosaruTaiyo and @Celticgamer0 Yep, we are still looking into issues with notifications.

Sadly, it is proving to be a little difficult to figure out :(

Thanks for your patience.

-Mage
  • Options
    @EA_Mage That one notified at least. Thanks again.

WARNING: LONG POST
    "Choices tend to be hard, especially when it comes to the life of another. But if it means them living a better life, then maybe it was the best choice after all."

9mdGrP

"A few days after rehoming Mochi, we were getting ready to take Star to her new home. Of course though, that didn't matter to Captain who decided to go play in the garbage."

"Ack! Captain!"

K7Ve3h

"Oh dear. What are we going to do with you? Let's get you cleaned up."

4Go1gi

"After washing Captain, I also cleaned out the food bowls outside."

gdLuEh

"Melody asked me to play with Captain while she gave Star a bath."

eydxdF

"Let's get behind your ears."

HKF5Hi

"Doti!"

"Oh! Captain you're distracting her. I'm not finished yet."

H6Ekgb

"Doti! Doti!"

"Oh dear! Star!!"

V1dwsY

"There we go. All washed up!"

"Doti?"

"Yes, yes you can go see Captain."

T1Tg15

"Is she ready to go?"

"I told her she could say good-bye to Captain before we left."

"Do you think she understands what's going to happen, love?"

"I think so. She's a smart girl along with being a sweetheart."

3AMSQp

"Ahaha! Doti! Down Doti! Hehehee!"

"Come on, Star. It's time to go."

"Heehee! Bibi Doti!"

LXVf6L

"We then left, not actually going very far. I soon recognized the house as it was the same one I had visited to get a 'meal' one night."

"You sure they're the best fit to take care of Star?"

"Definitely, love. They have no children of their own and they have a little dog that Star can play with and take care of. And they're also young and eager. They told me they already ordered everything to convert their computer room into a room for her when it gets here. She'll be fine."

Hp5zTT

"After knocking, we soon entered the house, Melody calling out."

"Brent? Brant? We're here!"

"I remained quiet, looking around until I got distracted by their dog."

X2ehN7

"Phew! You need a bath! And some food!"

R9X3Gg

"What can I say? I love my animals!"

6bccWR

"No, I was not stealing their dog."

hFUSVH

"She got a nice, proper bath."

SmPKhn

"One of the members of the household came into the bathroom after I had finished washing their dog."

"Oh Rosie! Look at you! You're all clean and pretty!"

BtBoNM

"I gave a rough chuckle when I met the man."

"Sorry for the intrusion, but I can't help myself when I see an animal in need."

"Oh it's no trouble. I thank you very much. We can consider it as you repaying me for biting my neck."

"Ah yes. He was the one I drank from."

Du3Mu8

"My wife was meeting with the man's husband."

"And this is the room we plan on converting. We got a bed, bear, everything ordered for tomorrow."

"Oh I'm sure she'll be delighted."

"I hope so. Brent was bouncing all over the place when he heard that you were looking for a home for this little one."

Z5QBLW

"Da-ti?"

"Yes dear. He's going to be you daddy. One of them."

"Heehee! Dati!"

"Plum you're so cute!"

jzhZJU

"You do want her for more than just her cuteness, correct?

"I said as I came into the room. I knew they probably did, but call me cautious."

"Of course! Brent and I can't have kids on our own obviously and were a bit nervous to adopt from the Agency. We want to give little Star a good home, which I was talking to your wife about. This will be her room, once everything comes in tomorrow. I hope that's alright with you. We understand it must be hard letting go of someone so young that's lived with you for a long time."

ou1fSf

"I sat down, soon smiling."

"Yes. To be honest though, as much as I have become attached to her, she needs a home with her own room and bigger than a small shack in the woods."

"Well...I'm sure she wouldn't mind you two visiting."

"Oh I'm sure we will."

"My wife then spoke with Star."

"You understand that this is where you live now, right?"

"Da-ti?"

"Yes, yes. He's your daddy, like I said. We'll visit when we can though, ok?"

"Otay."

Next post, the conclusion.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Ah plummit. I'll post twice.

WARNING: LONG POST.
    "Time goes on. Looking back, as much as I was getting used to having a child around the place, I don't regret our decision."

ZrMBVy

"Brent and Brant did indeed convert their computer room. As you can see, it's much more than what we could have done for Star."

5nCCCU

"They would also give us updates on her as well."

"Her name is Rosie. Can you say 'Rosie'?"

"Ro...Roti?"

"No, no. That's a pasta. Ro-si. C'mon!"

GCbT5e

"Ro-s. Ro-si!"

"That's right! Rosie!"

"Ro-si! Rosie! Rosie!!"

Zts89v

"That's my girl! How about 'Uppies?'

"Uppi! Up!"

vzy3rX

"We soon ready to go to the park."

"One sec. Our little Star finally learned how to say Rosie's name and we're celebrating."

"Rosie! Rosie!! Ahahaha!!"

S3ZaXo

"We still have Captain and yes, he still has a tendency to get into the garbage. Good thing we have everything outside. Not fun washing him though."

aqpDSH

"And we still tend to any strays in need."

epn7w6

"What's different now though is that I've actually been rehoming quite a few."

2FNcV4

"She's a great dog! Loves to lounge on the couch but still go on long walks. You'll love her!"

"Whoa! Whoa! Easy, old guy. No need to give a sales pitch. I'm happy to have her."

JasB1U

"Ah. Sorry about that. I tend to get excited when one of our local strays finds a home."

gr6Y33

"And I still take care of the pets of Deadgrass Isle. While I'm sure some would like forever homes, some prefer the island as such."

eoKpTB

"You just wanted someone to play with, huh?"

1i8tYM

"Calm down. That's a good kitty. Easy..."

wnsC1Q

"Aw. Sweet dreams little one."

CFqCKg

"With an immortal life, time is pretty much ignored. So much so that sometimes we don't realize how much has passed. Before I knew it, little Star wasn't so little anymore."

"Alphonse, Star is here."

"Just in time too it seems. Hi Aunt Melody."

VtyiMn

"Well I'll be...seems like only yesterday you were a toddler. I think Melody still has that potty around. Clean of course."

"Well yeah, Uncle Alphonse. That's already weird enough."

2nBQwB

"Bark! Bark!"

"Oh! Now who's this?"

"This is Rosie's daughter I was telling you about. Her name is Biscuit."

PVr3C1

"Aw! Hello Biscuit! You're a good puppy, aren't you?"

"Bark!"

"Yeah. And a big glutton like her Mom was. She can down a small bowl in a couple minutes. We're trying the tennis ball trick so she doesn't eat so fast, but she just takes out the ball to play with it."

"Ohho. Silly one, aren't you."

BJ85A7

"Don't forget to stop by my place sometime, Uncle Alphonse. I just got a house in Newcrest. You gotta meet my boyfriend."

"I'm sure I will and I can't wait to meet them."

And thus ends Alphonse's story. Next time, according to the poll, we'll be going back to 2nd World, where a certain alien is planning a trip to Sixam...to punch 'mom' in the face.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Sorry for the long post

Vatore

First, we start with Art getting abducted right after work. Fortunately, he did not get impregnated, but he was not too happy after.
    1hRX9Bnh.png

Conrad had gotten a few more notches on his belt, so to speak, by slaying Miss Hell and Baby Doll
    wXxqtTnh.png
    DcwEzBch.png

Sara aged into an elder yet refuses to be turned into a vampire. “I love you too much for you to die, My Love.”
    “Nonsense, I would make a sad excuse for a vampire and you know it. Besides, if I were to remain as a vampire would that not interfere with your plans?” Sara smirked. “Oh yes, I have an idea what you are up to, but not to worry, I shan’t tell Conrad. I love you too much to spoil your fun.”
    XG3X6Omh.png

“Oh, Grimmie Dear. I did not expect to see you here so soon. Business or pleasure?”
    “Business as usual, Vampiress. Your grandson keeps me far too busy for much else. My Gamerscore is suffering from it.”
    k1ZWPtAh.png

“Nonsense, Grimmie. Have a seat and make yourself at home. You are practically family. As many times as you are here, you might as well get to know everyone.”
    Grim released a groan yet sat. “I mustn’t remain long. Oh, look… if it isn’t my overtime.”
    Conrad sighs and takes a seat. “This is not awkward at all, Gran.”
    “One big happy family.” Alyssa grinned.
    J9yOdYCh.png

Like most children, Alina still must attend school, but she seemed to have brought home a snack… erm… a friend.
    upafxpMh.png

“Nah, you were right the first time. She was a snack. Tasty too, might have to keep her around.”
    McGXoC1h.png

Conrad had seen this and knew it was due to his grandmother’s teaching and had confronted her. Soon she sat down beside Alina. “Alina, dear, you shouldn’t force a mortal to feed you… at least not in front of your brother. He is going through a… special moment in his life and we must play along until the time is right.”
    “Okay, Gran, I promise.”
    knulXvph.png

The next night, Conrad faced another foe.
    “You have no chance against me, Boy!” Queenie boasted. “I am undefeated and not even Vladislaus dares to challenge me. I shall enjoy displaying your urn upon my hearth!”
    PvgLKeYh.png

“I forgot to mention that I have yet to be defeated. Eat garlic!” Conrad made quick work of the snowy vampires, adding another urn to his collection.
    JaHTlx7h.png

Slayers gonna slay
    fhbJ4PGh.png

“You know, Grimmie, we mustn’t stop meeting like this.”
    “If your spawn would desist in slaying his own kind then we would not.”
    Alyssa giggles. “I know, isn’t it fun?”
    “Not entirely.”
    zj5fwDHh.png

Conrad normally would take a small breather to replenish his supplies, but when he noticed this vampire, he could not resist.
    “Seriously? Who are you trying to hunt in that outfit? I could handle the shirt and trousers, but those shoes…”
    “You don’t like? Wait until you see my dark form!”
    n2mHoZsh.png

“Yeah… now I know I will be doing you a favour by slaying you.”
    br11P19h.png

But Conrad had lost and had to listen to Mr. Sandals gloat.
    “I am more powerful than you, puny boy. You bow to me now.”
    5ROisyOh.png

Conrad could not believe the loss he suffered, but he was not defeated yet. There was more than one way to slay a vampire.
    yHpLShWh.png

Having tricked the cocky fashion disaster of a vampire into the cage, Conrad walked away victorious.
    “Enjoy the sunrise, Mister Sandals.”
    Boh73YLh.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Ok, it's been a while (about 3 months) but I'll be back later with some pics from my AU Legacy save. :)
  • Options
    @Celticgamer0 XD Mr. Sandals. Love it. And man that's some really good vampire shots!

@Bugsie2016 Can't wait. :)
    As I had said, I would choose to go with whatever story won the poll I had out. From the looks of it, we'll be diving into:

Claire's Revenge

After Brody had a chat with Malinda about her mother and even about Claire's mother, he had started to regress back a bit in his lingering sadness. All this had motivated Claire into coming up with a plan: To go to Sixam, find the SPT#3s that had caused her family so much trouble, and, according to her words "Make them wish they had never messed with Dad" and her family. To do so though, she had made temporary alliances with a childhood bully, who just so happened to have the skills to make a rocket.

gKMa4e

Luna was going to age-up soon, this being her last night as a toddler.

mqXkbm

As a present for Luna, and for the family, although unbeknownst to Brody, Opera had went to the local shelter and adopted a dog, Claire taking responsibility to make sure he was fed.

NRfyrs

"Mmph. Welcome home babe," said Brody when Opera came home from the hospital. "How was work?"

"Busy as usual. How are things here? I hope Tucker has adjusted well."

EzchEp

"Yeah, about that," said Brody. "Can we go in the room and talk?"

"About what? Did he eat a sofa cushion or something?"

"No, no just...I don't want us to be disturbed."

JDGrsT

The two went into the bedroom, sitting on the bed as Opera raved about Tucker.

"And you should have seen his face when I said I was going to bring him home. Oh it was so sweet."

"Yeah...sweet..." said Brody with a low grumble.

Av8WhD

Just then, Tucker came into the room, Opera noticing Brody tensing up and grumbling.

"Brody...is...is something wrong?"

mLUJyC

"Why didn't you talk to me about getting a dog?" Brody finally asked.

Opera blinked for a moment.

"Well...we were always saying that once Luna aged up we could maybe look into getting a pet."

"Yeah but I was thinking of something else like a cat or a hamster. Not a wolf..."

Tucker whined a little, lower his head by Brody's feet.

9qbq8Q

"Tucker's not a wolf, he's a golden retriever," said Opera. "They're known to be a very friendly and loyal breed. I thought he'd be a perfect pet for the family."

"Doesn't matter of breed," said Brody. "If he makes one snap at the girls, he's gone. You should have talked to me first about getting him!"

Opera paused.

"Was it you or Peter?"

"What..."

"That got bit."

tvQ9hQ

Brody's fists clenched.

"What...What makes you assume that I got bit or something? Dogs are...are just dangerous, Opera. I don't want the girls hurt."

Opera nodded with a low chuckle.

"But they also help too. I didn't just get him for the girls, you know. I figured he might be able to help you too, since you've been feeling low again. So...which of you was it? You're showing clear signs that you're afraid of Tucker."

Brody finally gave in.

"It...It was Peter..."

ZxuAty

"We were just kids," explained Brody, "And we used to live in Oasis Springs at the time. We were playing across the road when Old Man Landgraab's, Geoffrey's father, dog broke loose and started charging at us. He was like this huge bear of a dog."

"Oh dear," said Opera.

"We ran back home as fast as we could until my muscles froze up and I couldn't move."

"Goodness."

"Yeah. I...I tried but they were seized up. The dog was running closer to me..."

Aj5fNg

"When Peter got in front of me and shielded his face. The dog grabbed Peter and tore into his arm and was...was tossing him around like a rag doll!"

Opera's eyes widened as she gasped.

"That must have been frightening!"

"Yeah. Luckily Dad saw the whole thing and drove the dog away, but Peter was stuck in the hospital for three weeks because of it and had enough stitches in his arm to make a suit! But can you see now why I was saying we shouldn't have gotten a dog."

VsPbC8

"I can see why you might be afraid," said Opera. "But that was just one dog. Like you said, it's regardless of breed. Some dogs can be mean, but others can be sweet, like Tucker here. Maybe what you need to do is just interact with him more."

"I already clean up after him. That's enough for me," said Brody.

Opera chuckled. "I mean more than that. Like petting him. He's here right now. Why not give him a hug?"

Brody tensed up again, his heart racing as he was falling into a panic.

"Opera, know that I...I'm only doing this for you...."

mPjb5x

Brody then stood, Tucker following suit.

"He's also really smart," said Opera. "Now go on. Say hi."

Brody groaned.

"I'm not gonna like this..."

Bqo3FD

Opera watched as Brody approached Tucker, shaking.

"Ummm....Ah...Hey boy. D...Don't jump on me. I...I'm still afraid..."

Tucker simply looked up.

"It's okay, Brody," Opera reassured him. "He won't hurt you."

X6cLfn

Brody carefully stuck out his hand, Tucker giving a sniff.

"T...There...That's...That's me...I hope I don't smell like beef jerky or something..."

Opera smiled.

"I doubt. But that's good that you're letting him smell you. He can get used to your scent that way."

gm75z2

Brody then moved in closer to smooth over Tucker's coat, the dog simply giving a happy whimper as his owner began to scratch him.

"H...Heh he...he's liking this. His coat is...is really soft too."

"See? He doesn't seem scary now, does he..."

"No I...I guess not..."

CiMFgG

Brody then hugged into Tucker, the dog jumping up and licking his face.

"Oh!" exclaimed Opera. "Are you okay, Brody?"

To her surprise, Brody actually laughed.

"Hahah...Yeah he...he actually tickles. Haha...Okay slobberjaws. Down, boy!"

"You see though?" said Opera. "He doesn't want to hurt you, does he."

Brody laughed, "Yeah I...I guess not."

cFbqfm

Upstairs, Claire could hear her parents chatting, her father laughing as he bonded with Tucker.

"Good to see Dad's feeling a bit better. Guess Tucker's helping with that."

She then went back to her chat.

Renegades_001: So when are you coming over?

WillNyeFan28: In a few minutes. Want to make sure Mom and Dad are asleep before I head out.

Renegade_001: Heh. Must feel bad being a rebel, eh Miss Goodygood?"

WillNyeFan28: Shut up, Max. I'll see you later. Get the tools ready.

pSCzwE

"I'm not being rebellious," Claire said to herself. "I just don't want Dad to get hurt even further. He'd go insane if he knew what I had planned."
    Next post, Claire and Max get to work on Claire's project.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Warning: Kinda long post!!!!

I had 2 weddings so here's some pics I took. :)
    Md3Ipy4l.png
    NanPZkgl.png
    Felix: You're not daddy! (Vince was at work)

Vince & Briella's (2nd) wedding
    LMgZnPCl.png
    LMgZnPCl.png
    CgdXfSNl.png
    f65x7yVl.png
    K9KLATjl.png
    2JmLtX8l.png
    EQOkkhzl.png
    ID5QKFIl.png

Claude & Camille's wedding (I actually couldn't remember Camille's name. Meh...I know non-AU Claude's girlfriend's name! My avi is the pair of them!)
    8b75jqIl.png
    AFNWXC8l.png
    1b5UZKxl.png
    K6uTAYjl.png
    4k1DxF7l.png

Also, here's some pics of non-AU Claude 'cause I want to share them. I started the AU save originally because it took forever for my legacy to get to the YA section but er Claude's been a YA for a while. He has a kid now! I warn you, this is the many hair stages of Claude. :lol:
    Back when he was about 13
    6FpXyazl.png
    At 16
    Z3T0r8Ul.png
    When Riley/Rye was a baby
    6yLsP9jl.png
    When Rye was a toddler
    6HUH5EFl.png
    Claude went through a long hair stage... (That last one is his 'serious dad face' which, yes, is 100% a thing!)
    M09F5Eql.png
    dkwj747l.png
    cpfo8dSl.png
    Now (his hair does change between the two, the bottom one is his 'What did you just say???' face!)
    FNny44Nl.png
    tQfC1tsl.png
    NdvRtrll.png
    Claudo with his doggo
    DjAaRREl.png
  • Options
    Simsdynasty01Simsdynasty01 Posts: 5 New Member
    so I am currently playing a sort of dynasty legacy. if that makes any type of sense. I am starting off by first creating the royal family and the palace that they will live in. (the palace I have been working on for about a week. I love build but not exactly a expert. ) the palace itself is huge. then I went on to create a new family. Mother and a father two young adults(boy and girl). I also went to the gallery and found to fully skilled sims (the masters ). I aged the masters changed the relationship status. and made them the maids for sonia family. I have played with them for awhile .Now I have a couple of mods installed including some content. So the daughter (Sonia is who is really the main character of the story I'm creating. The legacy will start with her. I plan to marry Sonia off to the crown prince. mind you I also built a French style manor for her family to move into. I used money cheats because I can never seem to be able build really good residential lots for less that 300,000.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Bugsie2016 Love the wedding shots and OMG Felix's face. :D

@Simsdynasty01 Welcome to the thread! Your dynasty save sounds interesting. Nothing wrong with cheats. It's your save. Play it how you wish. :)
    Once she was sure her parents were asleep, Claire made her way out to Windenburg to meet with a former school bully: Maxwell Villareal. While he was a pain in the kumquat, he was also studying to become an astronaut, meaning that Claire knew he had a rocket in the works.

xs6E5P

"Ready to work on this again?" asked Claire.

"Yeah, yeah," said Max. "Just be happy I'm letting you do this with me."

w43tXC

The two then started to get to work.

fxAoVs

"Gotta get a picture of these biceps. Mwah!"

Claire rolled her eyes.

"Typical guy..."

cWu97A

"Thanks again though for letting me use this once it's built," said Claire.

Max shouted over the blowtorch.

"No problem. Tell me again what you plan to do exactly?"

"I'm going to Sixam, finding my "mom" and my sister's, and I'm punching them in the face for what they did to Dad and our family!"

Z52ki5

"Ahahah!" Max laughed manically with glee. "I can't wait to see it: Miss Goodygood going on a rampage. Any bit of violence is good violence. Ahah...This is gonna be fun!"

YUFyWp

"I'm afraid you can't come," said Claire. "I don't want anyone else getting hurt when I get up there."

8J5LWz

Max gave a scoffing laugh.

"Yeah right, bluehead. It's my rocket. And besides. You might be an alien, but you're also an earth alien. I've been studying rocket science ever since junior high and once I save up enough money, I'm going to New Island College to study in their new Astronaut Training program. Needless to say, you aren't even gonna get this thing off the ground."

NW988w

"Well what are you gonna do once we get there then?" asked Claire. "If my 'mom' or her friend see you, they might want to try and pollinate you too."

Max chuckled.

"Doesn't work on teens. Besides, sims always go to Sixam. If anything I'd just look like a tourist. Maybe I'll bring Ankh along and frighten some of the locals."

"Max, your cat couldn't frighten a mouse."

Nyxmbg

Ankh was the Villareal's new pet cat. A mix of domestic and several small wild cat breeds created a cat with a very appealing coat and look. Although, he was also far from being a menace, preferring to lounge and wander on his own, rather than attack anything."

gq3oTU

The two soon finished up for the night.

"Smell ya later," said Max.

"What?" Claire said with a confused expression. "Oh wait. I know what means."

7wa5ra

"Same to you...umm...farthead..." she said, Max laughing.

"Oh man. Sometimes your attempts at cuss words are adorable yet pathetic."

gy324R

"Seriously though, Goodygood," said Max. "You're gonna need help with this plan of yours. Okay if we discuss it next time?"

Claire shrugged.

"I guess. I figured I had a good enough plan as it is."

"Yeah but you're talking to Maxwell Villareal. I've been making evil plans since we were kids. See ya tomorrow."

WbVCqP

Claire nodded before running off back home.

4qjFDW

Meanwhile, Max to go talk with his cat.

"Hey Ankh."

"Mow..."

"Yeah, yeah I know. I should probably just tell her to shove off, but c'mon. I get to go to space and see a bunch of alien babes get in a fight!"

"Mow?"

S3nd4C

"What? No I don't like her. We're just working together. After this she can go back to whatever plum earth aliens do."

"Mrrr..."

"C'mon. Let's get you inside."

p5wTrr

:joy: Well, they always do say that owners begin to look like their pets.
    Next post, the Williams family prepare for an age-up of a certain little AI.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo Thanks. Felix is even funnier than Vince & Briella's actual kids. (They have 4!) Even Claude now has 3; Rye, Olivia (his gf's daughter) and they're getting a new son next chapter! Time has flied!!
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo Claire doesn't exactly strike me as one to get revenge. What did her mom to to Brody and why is Claire acting out of character?
  • Options
    Long story short, Malinda started asking about her mom which kinda made Brody regress a bit. Claire overheard and got frustrated at the SPT#3s for forcing injections on him and just annoying the family in general, even with them being blocked that she plans to go to Sixam, find "mom" to have a few "words". She may also be acting a lil off because she's having to associate with Max
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    ghilieghilie Posts: 243 Member
    I have a retirement home where I shove all the elder single townies. Recently, I went to check on them and saw one of the townies dressed as a San Myshuno weirdo: tights, bathing suit, and a wrestling mask that makes it look like she's wearing a gimp suit. When she finally changed out of it, she just sat around, having naked lunch. Elders can be strange.
    01-07-18_12-08-21c2a0pm.png?ssl=1&w=450
    01-07-18_12-14-42c2a0pm.png?ssl=1&w=450
    nZLbne1.jpg

• Options
    @ghilie Oh mys. Looks like you got an interesting household there...lol. Think my sim Sakura's mother, Alice, would have a field day there. XD
    When Claire returned home, she realized her Dad was up. Once making sure he was busy in the kitchen, she snuck back into the house, quietly going upstairs so he wouldn't realize she had been gone.

t8Akzr

Tucker has taken a liking to Luna, going to sleep in her room every night.

frJnSP

Okay, I had to get shots of this because Brody did this autonomously and I thought it was adorable!!

After tidying up downstairs, Brody went upstairs to tuck Malinda in.

"Don't ever think I don't love you, doodlebug. No matter what happened, I'm happy I had you."

st5FMy

He kissed her head.

"I love you, Malinda. Both you and your sister. Both me and Opera love you two, no matter what."

uXgEyc

Early the next morning, Luna woke up with a nightmare.

"Mommyy!!"

"Ngh...Brody can you handle this?"

Brody grumbled, trying to down his crankiness from being woken up.

"Ugh...Before sunrise, she's your child..."

"Nice try Brody, but quoting "The Tiger Prince" isn't getting you out of this."

g3EY1j

Brody calmed himself before hugging Luna.

"What's wrong, Luna? You have a nightmare?"

"Wyvern..."

"Wyvern?"

Opera chuckled.

"It's a type of dragon I think. She probably had a dream about a dragon."

"Oh. Yeah that would be scary."

yvcSvZ

As Brody tended to Luna, Opera went out to cook breakfast.

qFuEAN

"Umm...You didn't see that."

"See what?"

"Nothing!"

rY5EEp

Tucker is judging you, Claire.

BZ2uYT

Luna decided to eat breakfast in the living room.

8g871s

Malinda, being vegetarian, wasn't particular into eggs and toast, Brody telling her just to eat the toast. Meanwhile, Opera was trying to play with Tucker.

"C'mon boy! Jump! Jump!"

XeXudH

"Boooooowwww!!!"

"Okay, okay! I'll stop."

3tmPU3

Wanting to escape Opera's attempting at play, Tucker went to the pool. Come to find out that this is the dog's obsession.

QdfrDV

After everyone else had left for work or school, Tucker went back in to play with Luna.

"Aw! Doggie!"

p8yuuA

Brody then walked in to hug Luna.

"Alright, bunbun. Ready for a nap?"

"Okay..."

A2pwjR

"Have a good sleep, Luna."

dSs85q

And like clockwork, Tucker came in to join her.
    Next post, we get a birthday on the go!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    I am not dead just enjoying playing the game so much (I am far ahead of where I am posting why you can check my profile feed for sneak peeks of at least one of the current 2nd generation brood if you're interested lol) but we're back with more of the Kennicot Legacy Family.

UGUVHM5.png
    We'll start with a reminder about how adorable our founders Zelda & J are.

kPu2xau.png
    This is definitely one of my favorite animations in the game. I often forget about it though since my sims are so busy all the time lol.

tcAHwde.png
    He immediately followed up that really sweet moment with an autonomous "talk about fear of commitment." Timing J...learn some proper timing dude.

oHaEDag.png
    Despite his misstep I had already had a date planned (not an aspiration date since we're at the need-to-get-married part of her aspiration) for the two of them so even though they're were both a little embarrassed they headed out to the amazing Karaoke bar I'd placed in Willow Creek. Seriously this lot is gorgeous and I tweaked the outside a bit so I'm really happy with how it turned out where I placed it.

RotyK1o.png
    They start the date with some foosball. Despite getting out to an early lead J ultimately dominated the game. Zelda didn't really seem to mind her lose however.

nMRXAhth.png
    zONzb7Yh.png
    J autonomously made quick work of the Confident moodlet me had from winning...

GstEIsuh.png
    They were starting to get hungry so they had a quick meal of some bar pitas and hummus from the bar. There was also lots of flirting seriously these two are almost always autonomously adorable together (except when J is being J)

6wQVMBFh.png
    fa0kjRBh.png
    After dinner it was time for some karaoke. Despite both being really into it they were in a word...horrible...

bqXbneah.png
    It's a bit later then I would have liked it when I got to the real reason I'd sent them out on their date. But their needs were all in the green so I went forward with my plan. J set the mood.

L0dPOOMh.png
    Nk1o5Rbh.png
    Look at this silly boy. He definitely know what he's about.

448WtBXh.png
    JGRwi5wh.png
    Then he steals himself to ask Zelda a very important question.

V1WZZo1h.png
    Vwlueo1h.png
    And she rejected him a second time!

u1no5lzh.png
    v4BVxWwh.png
    Poor J was devastated and so was I. Both their bars were completely full there needs were in the green and I had him propose and still...this...

BVfC8MHh.png
    My theory is that both times he proposed he'd complained about his fear of commitment at her on the same day. I think this must have something to do with her rejection. Since I've had non-committal sims propose to sims they've had lower relationships with with no problems before this the only differences is they never got a chance to complain about their fears to their intended partner prior to proposing so I feel that has to be the difference here with these two. Still very frustrating since she needs to get married for her aspiration and the whole point of this legacy is to complete aspirations.

5IEzCLVh.png
    Zelda also seemed sad about the whole event. Though I felt much less sorry for her considering this whole thing was her fault to begin with lol.

SEbBhhbh.png
    Later that night when she was feeling better Zelda rolled a whim to woohoo with J. I locked it in but didn't let her fullfill it because I was still mad at her lol.

So yeah that's a thing lol. I decided to play it by ear for a little while until the baby was born and give them a bit of time before trying one more time to get these two married.

Up Next: The Next Generation Arrives!
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited January 2018
    @3KNPen Awwww, thank you! Well, great news, I think I am back, officially! I think things are starting to settle back down.
    I know I was gonna do a whole new family and do a challenge but I decided to just start over with my two favorite sims. "Chris and Jess" I don't plan on them having lots of kids this time, I wanna take my time and have them achieve more things. Plus it was getting hard to keep up with everyone. I still have the old save, just in case, you never know. haha

I played for a little bit yesterday. Chris and Jess moved to Newcrest and found the perfect little house to call home! The first night there, they spent it playing some video games together.
    MEaKK58.png
    Chris likes to play on his phone while on the potty. Is it weird that I find that kinda cute? Don't answer that! lol
    p3G8XLR.png
    Then, I just took a screenshot of Chris because he looked so cute. Jess was annoyed though because she was trying to talk to him but he decided to watch tv instead while making this face. lol
    VAL9kYZ.png
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo Thanks ^.^ That was the first horridly dressed vamp I have seen in some time. He had to go XD

A lot has happened in my game, but I did not take so many pictures

Stuart & Family

Stuart builds a clothesline at Rosette’s request
    TCeGROlh.png

Seriously…
    1HEkWlVh.png

They must think Stuart is… out of this world :embarrassed:
    7onjhoSh.png

Rosette checking for change before loading the washer
    IsvGSrOh.png

She loves the new appliances
    NtlCZmgh.png

George asked Noah on a date and they had a grand time
    Hiwtf6Jh.png

Such a loving family ^.^
    hOGGCAxh.png

King

Not much happened here other than Duncan being promoted to Chief in the detective career
    kZ3VK2mh.png

Reich

Little Francisco grew into a toddler and loves to dance to the radio
    d96DIyIh.png
    Bun9xtFh.png

Munch

Genevieve and Spenser having a bit of fun
    rRzjDKvh.png

Alton and Micha grew into children (not as identical as I had originally thought, but still very close)
    G90CaWEh.png
    24czwkXh.png

Neumann

The triplets aged into young adults and the girls ventured out on their own. Orlando inherited the house, but the girls did not care.
    EPjXXClh.png

• Options
    @3KNPen Plumnabbit Zelda! He's the one asking you and yet you still reject him. Must have been the 'fear of commitment' conversation that was mentioned. Would be interesting if the game remembers stuff like that.

@OhMyHemsworth :D Cheeky Chris

@Celticgamer0 Looks like you've got some busy families there. Poor Stuart though. I guess the aliens wanted a clothesline too? :joy:
    We got a house to get ready for someone's birthday!

7yPqaB

As Luna napped, Brody went about baking a cake. In his boxers. Hey, he's clean.

EMYmP8

"Woof?"

"Hey boy. Got bored waiting for Luna to wake up? Yeah she'll be a sleep for a while."

Pn6FyB

Brody laughed as he took out the cake.

"No, boy. This isn't for you."

xqHBZ9

Brody then placed on the candles to see how it looked.

"Perfect. She'll love it!"

71ikaC

Brody then went his own midday snooze, Tucker following and sleeping on the floor next time. Seriously @SimGuruGraham That dog can fit there on that bed.

zibA3x

Tucker was soon up though to greet Malinda and Claire.

"Hey boy," said Claire. "Wanna play catch?"

LBzWFE

"Go get the ball!"

Y3rFkB

Well, even a smart dog takes time to train.

EmqBJK

Despite not really getting the whole "Catch" thing, Claire brought Tucker in for cuddles on the couch anyways.

ZckWaJ

Brody made tofu tacos for a light supper.

jVzKrQ

"Mmph. These are pretty good!"

xWxxBf

"So Dad?" asked Claire. "Are we going to decorate soon?"

Brody looked around.

"Yeah. I think I got some idea."

f1kQy7

These balloons from Toddler Stuff are perfect for outdoors!

p4TUHd

We get the balloons and we need some form of game for when Luna ages up.

GSBV5Y

And of course we need music and presents.

PPzaLG

After decorating, Claire decided to make Tucker a special dog treat.

fxkkR3

We're still working on that cooking skill.

ELrHzV

But she did make it though. All the while Brody practices his dancing in the background.
    Next post, party time!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo I know! Poor guy seems to get taken every time I load the household. They must love gingers and freckles :lol:
    It's weird how cats can sleep on sim beds but not dogs. I hope they patch it in.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Oh so much going on here as usual I guess ha tossed out awesomes.

@3KNPen Maybe she should try proposing to him if he rejects her it'll be like payback hah.
    @LosaruTaiyo and now I can picture Max and Claire as a couple hmm.
    @Bugsie2016 the cutest 'you're not daddy' face ever.

Don't actually have any pictures to share but I'll play later.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png