Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member

Hey all! I survived another retail holiday season and I'm back to having more time to play. I come baring a new family that I'm really loving playing so hopefully I will stick with them. Taking a page from my Sims 3 save I'm going through the packs in so we'll be going through all the Base Game Careers and Aspirations until they're completed and then move onto the next pack. It will take a while so hopefully I can stick with it this time lol.

Just doing the highlights I haven't been taking as many pictures because I've just been enjoying playing this family so much.

GHIopyw.png
    Meet Zelda Kennicot. Zelda is a Family-Oriented, Creative, Perfectionist with the Soulmate aspiration. She's in the Writer Career and will be taking the Journalist track when she gets to the split in the career. Despite not being grumpy she tends to wear this expression a LOT. It just makes me love her even more.

U9rKFZu.png
    I am determined to get J Huntington the III as a co-founder of a generational family and this time I was successful in not straying from the path and catching him. He is an absolute gem even though he's been driving me crazy with his Tense moodlets and rolling up wishes that are not so easy to obtain making it a slow road to getting him the Carefree reward trait. But we're getting ahead of ourselves with spoilers. This is when they first met, there was instant interest from both.

zUAofeU.png
    rvExvc3.png
    One of my challenges is to try and loosen up on my micro-managing so I let them have free reign with their first meeting. Zelda jumped right in with some Deep Conversation. Hun I'm not sure leading with your ideas for your future noble prize winning article on the state of the Middle East is really a good idea...

YIVh6Qe.png
    Db6IKEq.png
    Some random Work Out!J shots for your enjoyment.

uypSeIK.png
    It made me far happier then it probably should to discover that in this save Bob Pancakes has realized his dream to be a Chef in one of the Restaurants I've putt down in the neighborhood.

SYTnSb4.png
    J invited Zelda to Geek Con. I don't normally go on these invites but Zelda had the day off so I figured why not. It was only a friendly meet up though they did get their flirt on here and there lol.

gWqeEeE.png
    Zelda tried to get J to join her in a video game he came to sit down but for whatever reason didn't actually join the game so she played with Jim Hopper of Stranger Things fame instead lol.

xe4imvZ.png
    qVVxZzC.png
    I'm not sure J was all that impressed with Zelda's video game skills lol.

y8PdVGh.png
    fY4Ij3W.png
    I'm not sure Zelda was all that impressed with her video game skills either though...

2fekUw1.png
    Don't let him fool you. J is the biggest dork of a tech geek that there ever was. Seriously he's such a joy even when he's annoying me which is constantly.

xnSQz07.png
    This is the sort of thing that happens when I let my sims have free reign with what they do. Zelda what on earth are you even doing?

DkmYUNB.png
    This seems like a totally logical group activity for two people who have no rocket science skill or idea what they were doing. I really don't think I want to know what sort of insurance Geek Con must pay in order to have two rockets on the premise that people can build and actually fly in...

Next Up: Surprise First Dates and these two quickly rise up the ranks of Cutest Couples EVER.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Reich
    Drake Reich met a beautiful woman at the Romance Festival.
    7ZPBI60h.png

They got to know each other and soon Drake proposed to Shea Rocca.
    gru8x9ch.png

They had a beautiful wedding.
    UnAAMmKh.png

Nikki baked the wedding cake.
    9ZRCTGMh.png

Newlyweds
    E1P2uqph.png

Genevieve is so happy for her brother!
    PNXZngdh.png

There will be a new addition soon!
    cfFsKjhh.png
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Had another good day today. Was going to post earlier today, but I was actually busy.
    "What compelled me to take in this child again?"

Qb6qPU

"Melody soon returned from the store, our little house now filled with toys and toddler furniture."

seYxQ6

"Not wanting to appear as a complete cold-hearted vampire to my ethereal wife, I decided to give the tot a well deserved bath."

"Are you hungry again? Why are you chewing on your rubber duckie?"

yThrrs

"Ack! You're the one that's supposed to get a bath, child. Not me."

3F1G5N

"There we go. Now how about we fix that hair and get you dressed in some new clothes."

HmfB77

"After her bath and brushing her hair for what felt like 10 minutes, I let her back out of the bathroom to go play."

v9tNGA

"I heard Melody laughing outside of the bathroom."

"Oh Star. You're such a lil charmer."

fUcdPj

"Melody, love. You can't name the child," I explained to my wife.

"And why not?"

"Because by naming her, she'll think we're her parents, which we aren't, and it will be a lot harder to find her a proper home."

DrmBoi

"Melody placed her hands on her hips, head high as she spoke stubbornly.

"Well maybe I have decided to keep her. What's wrong with us being Star's parents?"

"Because we're supernatural beings, love, and she is just a toddler. She's a lot more challenging to take care of than the dogs and cats we tend to."

"If that is the case, then, Alphonse, maybe it is about time we find them homes."

3dPjdc

"I had to sit down, almost flabbergasted."

"What are suggesting, love?"

"This is the deal, Alphonse, love: If you want us to find Star a new home, you will find homes for at least four of those stray animals we take care of. Once they have homes, I'll find Star a new home."

"You can't be serious, love."

"I am completely serious. Until some of those strays have homes, Star stays here. Now if you excuse me, it's naptime."

Pv2RgE

"I tried to get Melody to talk more about her ultimatum with me, but as said, she can sometimes be stubborn.

efe26j

"And even with my limited experience with sim toddlers, I know you do not disturb naptime."

"Sweet dreams, little Star.
    Next post, Alphonse begins his "quest" to start rehoming strays.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo Yer alive! It's so good to see you! Keep up the good work, you're doing brilliantly!
    @AshtontoAshton22 Thank you. I was on some well deserved stress leave and was spending time with family over Christmas. :)
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Jaune snaps a pic of the rocket ship at Geek Con. One day she'll build one of her own to fly through the cosmos with.
    61vi4G9.png

When Mint has the time she usually takes Jaune to the park.
    86CVRiX.png

After a long, fun day it's time for bed. Sweet dreams, Space Explorer.
    Kijx0na.png
    256CtQQ.png

Rose arranged a family trip to Granite Falls.
    6luOe5Z.png

Being with her grandparents, telling jokes under the stars... Jaune couldn't ask for more.
    MDA5KI3.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Hey all! It has been so long since I last posted. I have just been on a slight hiatus over the holidays but I am back. Since it's a new year I wanted to start something new, I decided to give the random generation legacy challenge a go.
    This is my founder sim and her daughter.
    ciN0D3j.png
    This is her husband, Luka. He is so gorgeous :love:
    3XgmRWn.png
    I'm annoyed because I have forgotten my founder's name. lol But she is in the entertainment career and Luka is an athlete, their goal is to max out their careers.
    5qkk6CM.png
    gsCX5xV.png
    Ellaina loves to watch and listen to her mama play her guitar.
    5J73fjA.png
    I also just took a bunch of pics of Luka because he's so dang cute!
    1k2OJCG.png
    eeNi6Nh.png
    HMkhNjR.png
    MyXS5C4.png
    Munch

Spenser and Genevieve enjoy working at their store C&C Camping & Cupcakes. They have already broke even. Can’t help but wonder what Genevieve is thinking, maybe it has to do with the name :lol:
    wQwrwVjh.png

Spenser stays behind after closing to clean up and restock
    m8C50dJh.png

The next day he learns that he will be a daddy!
    XbMPx3Hh.png

Practicing mixology
    UvSEQKVh.png

And goes into labour!
    xKKafAEh.png

Poor guy. I did not realise it was his birthday until he grew into an adult. I feel so bad.
    Uqw9rNWh.png

Creepy toddlers are creepy :lol:
    1WgQjrEh.png

But they seem to be completely identical!!!
    Alton and Micah Munch
    8fpz7V5h.png
    RDPOxDDh.png
    @HopeyStarr Jaune is completely adorbs!!

@OhMyHemsworth Hey! Nice to see you again! Luka is indeed cute. :)

@Celticgamer0 See what you have there are what I would call a variation of "The Shining" twins...LOL. Also why didn't I get a notification that someone posted here. O_o
    "Now do not take my words as if I do not appreciate the presence of...well...Star...but as I said, we're supernatural beings that tend to animals and she is just a normal toddler. She deserves a family that can take care of her better. Thus, whether I thought it was ridiculous or not, I had to take up my wife's 'quest'."

tE7Ejq

"The first dog I decided to find a home for was Snuggs, since she had been hanging around the house that morning. After walking around, we arrived in Willow Creek where I met a gentleman named Bob Pancakes."

"So you're a vampire? Why are you out in the daytime then?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, but my wife wants me to rehome some of the strays I take care of."

bvN7Ng

"And this is one of them I take it?"

"Yes, this is Snuggs. She's a good girl. Wouldn't hurt a flea unless it was biting her. You umm...wouldn't be interested in taking her in, would you?"

NgJ1Yv

"He oddly began venting to me."

"Eliza has always been at me with 'We need a cat, Bob. Cats are cute, Bob. A cat would probably make me love you, Bob.' I'd like to show her up though. If Snuggy there needs a home, I'll take her, just to show Eliza she's not the boss of me."

Snuggs then leapt into my arms. The circumstances seemed odd, but she seemed pleased.

"Aw, Snuggs. I guess you really would be happy here, huh."

LTyyM6

"Snuggs rested once more as I spoke with Mr. Pancakes."

"Now do you have room for her? Water? Food? You'll play with her, right?"

TU5HZ4

"Take it easy, old guy. I'll be sure to pick up all that stuff and a new bed for her this afternoon. Anything that sticks it to the wife."

"I could assume that his wife would just have to deal with the new member of the family."

mMUAyz

"I then left, seeing that Snuggs was up and panting, extremely pleased with her new owner."

"Okay so...you like sticks?"

PtCw1e

"And he did exactly as he said. After running into Mr. Pancakes later on, he showed me pictures of the modifications he had done to under his stairs."

Kfuj7m

"Snuggy, as he called her, had her own little room for sleeping in, even with a nightlight."

CrbU5m

"And there was even a toy box outside which, Bob assured me, would be full of more toys next paycheck."

9gRDhq

"After that excursion, I went straight to bed, as Melody tended to Star."

74nJpF

"Star, sweetie, that not how we go 'Potty'!"

fA6ytx

"Po-ti?"

"Oh your first word! Yes, dear. Potty. That's where you go to use the bathroom."

MRoRix

"See? This is a potty."

"Po-ti."

"Good!"

GQJz3t

"Po-ti?"

"No, that's a sink. That's where we wash your hands. Here I'll help you."

CQxgCv

"Who's that?! That's you in the mirror!"

"You?"

"Yes! I'm there too. If Alphonse was holding you though, he wouldn't have a reflection."

"Referf"

"Heh. That would actually be true. I wouldn't. Little Star would look like she was floating then. Hah...I just hope Melody doesn't get too attached."
    Next post, Alphonse finds a small loophole in Melody's "quest".
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

Back with another update from the Kennicot Legacy.

CYkir5dh.png
    Zelda's kitchen makes me insanely happy. It's so bright and colorful.

9Ssi6qOh.png
    J called and asked Zelda out on a date. I don't normally do the invites but I thought why not. I was happy to discover it does count towards the date requirements of her aspiration.

TgogLJqh.png
    J invited her to meet him at this really cool outdoor theater/bar I got off the gallery and placed down in Windenburg. It's been so long since I created this world I'd forgotten all about this lot.

W6JiuKbh.png
    The very second they sit down to properly start the date Zelda rolls up a wish to woohoo with J....

VXIUh0Gh.png
    DzkDdlQh.png
    1mpHxXDh.png
    Super smooth there Zelda lol

avW7aK1h.png
    Seriously these two have fast become one of my all time favorite Sims couples. They're just so adorable. Even though they spend half the time driving me up the wall I just love them so <3

hzKFc4Vh.png
    WloqiILh.png
    First Kisses.

YTVrD4qh.png
    uqNBJxkh.png
    Then while clicking on them I noticed something else about this particular lot lol.
    Zelda filled a certain wish of hers ;-)

dGHOCAth.png
    Things are going well between them. Very well.

Pja3dXYh.png
    This is J's I REALLY have to pee face. Just in case, you know, you were wondering.

C7gqThFh.png
    Also a reminder that he's a HUGE dork.

6Ueenauh.png
    This girl has a one track mind lol...

CuLS0y8h.png
    The date ended and I got the notification that it was an excellent one or whatever. So taking a page from all the Sims 2 I've been playing I had Zelda give him a gift for it before they both headed home.

Seriously this save is the best thing ever. Definitely my favorite Sims 4 save in a very long time. More soon I've got lots more stuff saved up for them.
    ~ ~ ~
    @3KNPen I swears J's not just a dork but a SUPERDORK!...lol. Seriously though, that date was completely adorkable. >w<

WARNING: LONG POST
    "After a couple of days with no luck homing some strays, I went back to Deadgrass Isle to tend to the strays there...and then get an idea."

Vm3Wxb

After doing some rounds, I came across Captain Whittaker, sitting by himself by a bush.

"Captain, you didn't try eating this thing, did you?"

vdHqvD

"As he stood though, I could smell something worse than Bandit.

"Phew! Captain is that you smelling like that?"

KNP6oV

"All of a sudden, the ghostly dog had a...well...very bad time."

"In the name of prunes, Captain, what did eat?"

nzSLTj

"I sighed as I looked down at the poor creature."

"Oh dear. Melody might figuratively kill me for this but I can't just leave you like this."

QPobti

"I took out a leash."

"I guess for now, boy, you'll have to be my dog. Let's get you cleaned up and properly fed."

3FMNem

"As if he actually understood me, Captain Whittaker's mood perked up. Of course, mine went down a bit, knowing that Melody might have a few words for me bringing a pet to the house after everything I had said about Star."

qGJrzU

From outside, I could hear Melody playing "Peekaspook" with Star.

"Boo?"

rSYbYt

"Peekaboo!"

"Heehehee! Boo! Booo!"

"Hahah...You're such a doll. Where is Alphonse I wonder?"

FJPZXT

"I was outside, wash Whittaker."

"There you go, boy. I bet that feels much better. After this, there are some bowls in front of the house with food you can eat."

8ywZqw

"Even for a ghostly dog, they can certainly make a mess of water after a bath."

"Ack!"

J3rvCy

"Like I had thought, Captain Whittaker was starving, wolfing down his food as if it were to be his last."

dpAfif

"I then went into the house to tell Melody about what I had done."

"Oh there you are, love. I was wondering where you had gone to."

"Well that's kind of what I have to talk to you about..."

9qPywC

"Just as I was trying to tell her about our new pet, Captain walked into the house."

g9dXj2

"Oh! Hello Captain Whittaker. What brings you here?"

"I hissed, as I had told the dog to stay outside."

"Captain! I told you to wait. I didn't tell her yet!"

"Tell me what?"

CS6Mae

"I frowned as I sighed."

"I...I adopted Whittaker. He was smelly and sick and I couldn't leave him like that. I know, I know, it sounds hypocritical of me..."

"How so?"

"Well I mean...I told you we couldn't keep Star and here I am now taking in a stray dog as an actual pet."

My dear wife laughed.

"Oh Alphonse, love. It's fine. In fact it may even count to our little agreement."

"Really, love?"

"Yes. It's one thing to tend to strays, but it's another to have one of them as part of the actual family. If you think Captain would be better with us, he can stay."

LRTKxo

"Captain howled with delight, Melody smiling as well."

"So long as you are a good boy and be good to Star, you can stay."

"I'll admit, I was very happy as well."

wg7AAm

"After being accepted into our household, Captain then proceeded to stare and bark at the microwave. Then again, when he passed, they probably weren't a thing. Still, what a strange thing to obsess over."

D7GJ2o

"I cannot say much though. We're the ones with a household consisting of a ghost, a vampire, a toddler, and now a ghost dog. That's strange in and of itself."
    Next post, Alphonse finds a home for Bandit with some newcomers to Brindleton Bay. Some very...interesting characters.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo Let's hope Alphonse doesn't get abducted or things would get.....stranger.
    @LosaruTaiyo He really, really is lol. I have grown to love him so much lol.

Awww Ghost Dogos so cute <3 Still haven't gotten C&D I finally got Bowling Stuff though so I'm a little bit closer to getting lol.
    ~ ~ ~
    edited January 2018
    @AshtontoAshton22 LOL. Yeah really. No plans for that though unless I get the odd abduction. Let's just say the new owners of Bandit aren't aliens or vampires...or even ghosts.

@3KNPen They're also way easier to take care of because of how they change color for moods. I won the EP in a giveaway and I will say it does add quite a bit gameplay-wise. And despite what some say about the bowling pack, I actually like it.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    @3KNPen I love your sims! What skin do you use for them? ^_^
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    @LyricSimsz15 Thank you! I use the Lolanthe skin by Lullabysims and then Zelda has the Kissed by the Sun (TSR Link) full face/body freckle overlay on as well.
    ~ ~ ~
    @LosaruTaiyo Aww thanks Losaru. :*
    Busy day today
    "I always thought I was the odd one in the world. A vampire that tends to animals? Rarely drinks plasma? Married to a long past woman in her afterworldly form? But I guess, as one put it, the world is strange."

WKex9V

"It was maybe a few weeks after we had taken in Captain Whittaker, myself and Melody cleaning up as Star played with the dog, although in her case it was more being fascinated by how a ghost 'do-ti' as she called it, could sit and lay down without falling through the ground."

"Do-ti? Doti! Doti!!"

Wirqcy

"Ahah! Doti! Doti! Heeheehee!!"

"Captain had taking a liking to the youngster, making me feel a bit bad that I wanted her to find a better home."

6Zc2S8

"Alright, Star. It's time for your nap."

"Nap-ti!"

"Naptime, yes. C'mon."

hJFvcC

"While Melody took Star to bed, I went out to talk to Bandit."

"So what do you think, boy? Want to try this family? I heard they have other pets you can be friends with and the lady there has two kids she said need to learn more about taking care of special cases like you. Well?"

B4bWpS

"Bandit quickly changed into his service jacket. I don't know what service he used to provide, given that he can be a rather troublesome at times, and loud, but he always wanted to wear it any time I took him out for a walk around the lot."

yWMbfv

"Then, to my delight, the big boy jumped into my arms."

"Ahahaha! You really are excited, huh. C'mon then. Let's go meet this new family."

Aat56T

"Now as I had said, this family was rather...strange...even for me. The teens of the household were outside to meet us, one of them with actual cat ears and wearing some odd tattoos. I had only met their mother once, but I definitely had to ask about their odd family."

8X8rb8

"Their pets were even odd too, sporting coats that I had never seen before."

"C'mon Chevron! Dance with me, boy!"

xsbpgt

"I finally introduced myself, just as their cat started to chase its tail by my feet."

"Hello, I'm Alphonse and this is Bandit...Oh! And who's this?"

sV9Vpe

The cat-earred girl waved.

"Oh! That's Crayola. He's still a bit hyper since I created him. I'm Kitti. Mom's inside if you wanna talk to her."

"I would very much so. She said she might be interested in taking Bandit here."

e95yLF

"From the sounds of things though, Bandit wasn't all that interested in the blue-haired girl."

"Whoa! Umm...Nice doggy. I don't wanna hurt you...I just want to say hi..."

QmKAZY

"Grrrr...."

"Bandit, boy! Don't be like that! Come here and let's meet their mother."

uQmp6U

"I called out to the lady of the household."

"Hello? Miss Coocoo? Are you there?"

"Yeah! One sec! I was just talking to Mr. Oven!"

I vaguely remember her striking up a conversation with my mailbox when I first met her. Either she can see things I can't or she's...umm...a bit different in another way."

8sTa7o

"Finally, she appeared, the two of us sitting on the front porch."

"Like I said, he can be a bit of a troublemaker, and he'll need a bath at least twice a week, but he can be a nice dog if treated right."

QfqWyi

"Haha! Believe me, a dog needing some extra attention is nothing to the stuff I've dealt with before we moved here. If anything it'll be more experience for Kitti's programming. She can create some fascinating pets but she still has a bit to go when it comes to caring for them."

sSrZdv

"Are you saying your daughter's a robot?"

"Oh plum no! We're what people call "AI." Kitti arrived with the CaP update to the program."

"I think I'm rather confused, ma'am. Program?"

"Well...Yeah it is confusing. You could call us "magical beings" if that makes more sense."

"Ah...So then those ears on your daughter's head....are real?"

JgtUsr

"Sorta yeah. They're more like amplifiers. I guess when she was created, since she can create pets and everything, the program thought it would be fitting if she had them."

"Again with this...program thing...Still sounds odd to me."

"Yeah yeah. I'd say don't worry about it. We're only here for a little while anyways, at least until there are some final touches are made to the World 3.0 and Kitti learns to control her abilities better She can create pets but she can sometimes mix up voices on her creations. Yesterday we had a persian chattering like a raccoon."

"Hahah. That would be quite a sight. Well I do hope you can handle Bandit."

"Don't worry about Bandit. Just another fluffy buddy to love. You get back to your quest as it were."

RCzeaJ

"As I left I heard her daughter...Cassio I think her name is, call the animals in for food."

"Chevron! Crayola! Bandit! Dinnertime!

d3roC9

"They seem to be an odd bunch, but I think Bandit will be fine with Miss Coocoo and her daughters. 'AI' though. What a strange race of creatures...."
    Next time, the last animal and Alphonse decides if Star should leave or stay.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    I haven't been playing much lately because I've been trying to sort out CC my game is having issues.. lol. :) but here are a few pics I managed to take!

I adopted a cat for my sims the Browns! her name is Clover.

tumblr_p1qx4dn7qY1whfsszo2_540.png
    tumblr_p1qx4dn7qY1whfsszo3_540.png

tumblr_p1qyyvUlZ21whfsszo1_540.png

tumblr_p25xtxnkXx1whfsszo2_540.png
    tumblr_p25xtxnkXx1whfsszo3_540.png
    Back with more of the Kennicot Legacy.

IPuF9gY.png
    The outside of Zelda's house as of when these pictures were snagged. I based her house off one I saw on Youtube though I've made my own tweaks here and there so it would work in a Sim universe. It looks a bit strange at this stage because I didn't have enough for the whole layout yet when I took these, it looks a bit different now and will be getting another update probably soon...it's a work in progress but I'm enjoying playing in it.

cWo9HtJ.png
    Zelda's neighborhood in Willow Creek. The white house across the street from her house is the new library (I really like that it feels like it was done up in a converted house) and there's a small park (full of perfect plants lol) at the end of the street. The Pleasants live in the white house next door and a family I snagged off the gallery in the red house.

fRksbyW.png
    We literally just asked him to be our boyfriend and move in with us and Zelda's already thinking marriage....
    (Remember this image in a little bit. It's going to be important lol.)

ggfMDh9.png
    These two really are ridiculously cute.

WpFj2QW.png
    That evening was the Romance Festival and I figured it was the perfect place for their second date.

h98AM6C.png
    The date went well and while I was there I got a bit swept up in things and decided to have J do a spur of the moment proposal.

Lg9UNv4h.png
    GRyB3Knh.png
    She rejected him! I think I was as shocked as he was given her earlier thought bubbles and her aspiration. Thankfully it didn't make him Mortified and it didn't hurt their relationship too much. They spent the rest of the night doing damage control and waiting for the festival to clear out.

ivHfskDh.png
    d9q6gmCh.png
    The next night Caleb paid us a visit.

pXdJvbch.png
    IAK68LDh.png
    He chose J as his victim.

R1rQ7adh.png
    J was definitely not thrilled about it.

mwZWKfuh.png
    Thankfully being passed out still filled his energy bar or it would have made work the next day really hard.

oGwlWgPh.png
    Zelda slept through the entire thing lol.

Up Next: More Unwanted Visits, Family Squabbles and Zelda & Wishing Wells Just Don't Mix Well.
    ~ ~ ~
    Kraft Family
    Doodle seems to want to help Mireille with her school project… or he wants attention
    bOEtCQKh.png

Lucas’s birthday!
    fc7sRxAh.png

He looks a lot like his dad
    u4Rjghsh.png

Poor boy gained the Insane trait via a random trait roller. It seems to suit him
    kxS9JwGh.png

Last minute snuggles before getting ready for work
    oZ8oi0Mh.png

Working with the sick doggos (dogs)
    lRUgr9ph.png

Had Lucas help only to send him home for making messes
    EJbyQtfh.png

Last surgery for the week
    8h5DIohh.png
    Hey y'all!! I just wanted to let y'all I know I may be taking an even longer break from simming. I know I had plans to start a new journey for my game but this year has just had other plans for me. I'm hoping when things settle back down I can get back into my game and sharing my stories with y'all. I hope you all have a wonderful new year. :)
    @OhMyHemsworth Do whatever you need to do. Hope to see you soon and take care of yourself. You come first.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

@LosaruTaiyo Thank you. :kissing:
    @Celticgamer0 I really wish there was a way to turn down the frequency of the "make a mess" action. I have some sim toddlers/children where it doesn't make sense for them to do it but they still do it constantly.

@OhMyHemsworth wishing you well with whatever stuff life is throwing at you. Look forward to your return no matter how far in the future it may be.

And now for another updated from the Kennicot Family.

ahu0DWt.png
    The very next night we had yet another visit of the undead variety. This time Vlad himself decided to invite himself in.

Zbwj91o.png
    He too chose J as his victim lol. I was worried that this might become a regular thing but thankfully several weeks have passed in game and there hasn't been another break in since this one.

mt2eo2Y.png
    The things my sims get up to when left to their own devices...

u3cNLKy.png
    eBRIyDO.png
    Life isn't always perfect. J being a non-committal sim does feel the urge to share his "fear of commitment" on the occasion....Zelda is definitely not thrilled to hear that he still feels this way sometimes.

L76FTiu.png
    Poor Zelda. Don't worry hun we'll get him sorted out soon enough with the carefree trait (spoilers several in-game weeks later he still doesn't have the trait but he seems less inclined to complain about his fear of commitment though).

5sDTMhp.png
    Things in this house are constantly breaking down. I seriously wish there was an option to pay the repair person to upgrade your stuff for those families where it doesn't feel logical they would be able to do it themselves.

FFPSUgO.png
    It's been a while so I don't remember what he was grumpy about in this...probably he was tense because of job/relationship woes lol.

vekseAq.png
    O5nySUa.png
    4oZ7mYd.png
    Despite things not being perfect all the time in the relationship (but then what relationship ever is completely perfect) I decided it was time for them to take the important step of ushering in the next generation. Zelda was adorably excited. J seemed surprised but happy.

b6oildC.png
    J might have his occasional faults but the fact that he does stuff like this autonomously makes it all worth it in the end.

ijheUto.png
    I felt Zelda needed a change of scenery while she still can for a little while and sent her to this gorgeous park lot I snagged from the gallery. Being a budding journalist she struck up a conversation with a "homeless" guy in the park. This is one of my sims Sawdust and I was momentarily confused as to why he was being a park bum but then remembered he has the insane trait.

RWcG695.png
    One of the features of this lot is the hedge maze so after Sawdust decided he'd much rather take a nap then be interviewed I had Zelda go check it out.

0KZvpJW.png
    There was a wishing well in the center so I had Zelda throw a little bit of money into it (we'll be playing with the well properly once we get to the Romantic Gardens portion of your Legacy Challenge because at the very least I want an Evil Well Child in my family tree).

ZFfKvSS.png
    ZPMpXw2.png
    Unfortunately after kitting out the new nursery for the house we didn't have a lot of money to offer the well and it was not pleased with it. Since I'd spent the money on the offering I figured I had to follow through so I went with money since we didn't have much of it to loose. We still lost everything but thankfully that was only like $100 lol.

sz8miSC.png
    I'm getting the distinct impression that Zelda's not very happy with me right now...

Up Next: A Date and A Rejection...
    ~ ~ ~