Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    edited November 2017
    Sometimes Sims behave in the strangest of ways. Like that one time when Mordecai decided to go outside, breakfast still in hand, just to rudely introduce himself to stray cat. :D
    MGyLBnz.jpg
    Wf44qcU.jpg

Once in a while Mordecai actually trieds his hand at cooking but it never goes well. :joy:
    cvnJAP7.jpg

"Does that mean I don't get any home cooked pet food!?" - Linus the dog
    yzPoTN6.jpg

At the end of an eventful day, Mordecai always enjoys busking at the piers. You can see the crowd is just enthusiastic about it. :joy:
    ktSeLuw.jpg
    Post edited by PapayaPancake on
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Hey guys. Wanted to give a heads up that I haven't abandoned my stories or the like. Where I am on stress leave and trying to get ready to fly home, it's been a bit busy for myself. Sending love to everyone and their sims. <3
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    I am in the process of starting a Vampire Legacy! It's gonna be a bit different, as Vampires don't age. I'm going to try and populate the town with one family.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @PapayaPancake Guess Mordecai was telling the cat that it was no good for him...heh.
    @AshtontoAshton22 sounds like fun all the baby fun with none of the age worries.
    @LosaruTaiyo can't wait to see what's next when you're back :)
    38726283892_e5f075697e_b.jpg
    Samson and Catarina are welcoming their...kinda grandkids to the house for a few days, they are the heirs for the Bachman-Hecking clan and should be treated as such.
    37870897115_5f4d6b8643_b.jpg
    After the kids finish their homework they get dinner at first there wasn't enough chairs but since Catarina and Adam couldn't wait for them they were already done.
    38726283002_7a6a67068b_b.jpg
    Their parents don't have this sort of funding but they are good to them they never care to complain about the small room size coming here and seeing they don't have to though was pretty nice. I like the lock by housemember option the kids play together but they don't want their rooms being messed with. Though if anyone wants to tuck them in they can.
    37870896235_0b7f772d8d_b.jpg
    Cleo there came back from the grave sick though there was nothing we could do for her.
    38726282362_84348aa08e_b.jpg
    After a party, I posted that in another thread, for the family and some flirting from her baby sister Cara was left bitter, not toward Adam it wasn't his fault freewill was off they had to wait to invite one of the others for night I didn't want them eating. Selena thought she could flirt with him, Cara is seeing red mostly over the favoritism that her parents gave to her for being the baby. She shared her toys, her answers for homework, sometimes a room, she wasn't sharing anymore especially her husband. Though a night of make up ended up with her pregnant again the family had so many pets and only one of them is alive now but another baby over a pet I suppose it alright.
    37870895515_e568a9a6c3_b.jpg
    Now I wasn't in the house when Selina was born...but see there is an issue with her name, I named the twins. It's cute watching the three of them play though Xander and Selina were sad because their dolls were sick heh poor things.
    38726281782_a05409086b_b.jpg
    Just like his father before him he'll be a stay at home dad though he'll be working on painting to add to the family funds their bills are a little over nine thousand.
    24884452988_25eb8257ea_b.jpg
    When Cara came home from work thought she could spend some bonding time with her inlaws, from the animation seemed she beat them so they tried cards don't remember how that went.
    37870894145_f7d483d697_b.jpg
    Ah my babies.
    24884452398_a04cbce10f_b.jpg
    On a side note in the background I don't really play the Delgatos in this save as I took the other premades I think but I do go in their house and change up things, now he's three days away from being an elder, and Supriya has ten days, she's telling him she's pregnant with their fifth child. Don't think she can handle not having any pets.

They just had a baby lol.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Yay more babies! Haha
  • miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    Messed around with Reshade presets and I think I finally found one I like
    E5TpC0P.png
    y5j23MN.png
    7cyDsJY.png
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
    Sorry to post twice in a row but :/

Taco is eyeing Nathan's food like a hawk
    nu25uYp.jpg

Taco is suffering
    MXjIBbx.jpg
    giphy.gif
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    28843ux.jpg

So I guess this is the proper way to begin a Vampire Legacy!

2ppevpu.jpg

She just didn't expect it to hurt so much.

2vihyfl.jpg

"Why does my stomach feel like it's shrinking rapidly?"

2zdww3a.jpg

Trying out the sauna!

2ii9awk.jpg

I had them WooHoo in the closet, but they just wouldn't keep their hands off each other because they then made out in there after. Twice.

1zf0yh3.jpg

Sam's turn in the sauna!
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    @miloek what skin do you use?
    Time passed and things were still the same between Jed and his wife. Kyra began to drink more and more and she was sleeping all the time.
    49ZE5Zy.png
    ow6AlU7.png
    The butler and nanny tended to the children. They were well looked after but even toddlers know when things aren't quite right.
    PJjSgdv.png
    zIsAfKW.png
    YyT4yrB.png
    One night, Kyra stepped out for a drink and a good time. She met a man who seemed to understand her better than Jed or could it just be the juice talking. Either way, Kyra was in big trouble!
    xuRiebi.png
    tn4BIHG.png
    An9TZWg.png
    eINR4a1.png
    umRiaeC.png
    Next morning, Jed questioned her about her late nights. "How dare you question me! You are the one who is always gone!" She hissed. "I'm working, trying to make a living for you and our kids! Something has gotta give, Kyra and soon." He said, "Yes, it does." She mumbled.
    TlH9SLT.png
    J0GDrAS.png
    While Jed was looking in on the little ones, Kyra snuck downstairs and phoned her "friend" from the club."Why don't you come over?" She asked.
    Sg3tyLf.png
    Soon after he arrived. Kyra dug herself an even bigger hole that afternoon.
    c7xwEct.png
    kqSRKvt.png
    Jed found out from the butler what had been going on and he confronted Kyra about it. It didn't go well and she acted like nothing had happened. As usual, they broke into an argument and Jed was tired of it.
    MMlddcU.png
    llRtSwZ.png
    Jed thought a lot about the situation and finally made one, it was hard but it was the only solution. It was time they ended things and got a divorce. Kyra was shocked and upset, they both were but they knew they couldn't continue on the way they were doing.
    LDtOmNq.png
    3rP0xm8.png
    osCTpDD.png
    during the process, Jed found out Kyra had a severe drinking problem and needed serious help, she was sent away to a place to help her. As if things weren't bad enough. Jed sold their house and moved away to the city with the twins and the dogs. He was starting over.
    rYzcE0X.png
    How is Jed going to handle a stressful full-time job and raise his twins?

edited December 2017
    @OhMyHemsworth oh poor Jed and his kids, it's for the best if she wasn't killing herself with her habits she threw the family away so easily they need better.
    Also some how I missed that comment yes indeed yay more babies, my sims got a healthy dose of birth control with pets...someone has to fill my need for babies.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @kaywilliams I don't think we're allowed to post links to cc here but the skin and overlay I use are on the resources page of my simblr (the link is in my signature)
    giphy.gif
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited December 2017
    This is a posting from my simming thread.
    I have a story scenario going to help immerse me in the game.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918301/ck213s-ts4-favorite-simming-moments-the-cat-girls-of-windenburg-pg-04/p1
    08-25-17_8-36-01nbspPM.png

19%20Cat%20girls%20of%20Windenburg.png

Miss Peregrine makes an entry into her House Journal before retiring for the night.
    08-26-17_9-50-26nbspAM.png

"Hecate, Ceridwen, and Bastet are adjusting well to their new home.
    They seem like such normal little girls that I tend to forget about their true natures.
    Well, except for Hecate's blue skin, but that's how normal they seem."

08-26-17_9-50-48nbspAM.png

"Meadow's face painting project slapped me back to the reality of our situation."

08-26-17_9-52-00nbspAM.png

"Seeing the girls with cat whiskers quickly reminded me of the warnings from the authorities who rescued the girls from Dr. Magnanimous Von Orotund's secret lab.":
    08-26-17_9-51-43nbspAM.png

"'Secret lab' being his basement.
    His illegal experiments with cat/human genetic manipulation and cloning were exposed by the abnormally loud meowing coming from the girls shut away in his basement. The neighbors eventually caught on."

08-26-17_9-57-48nbspAM.png

"I was warned that there could be surprising transformations in the girls by the time they reach puberty. This is due to the metamorphical nature of Dr. Von Orotund's experiments."
    08-26-17_9-51-14nbspAM.png

"It wasn't just cat and human DNA in his experiments.
    He also included alien DNA. How he acquired samples of alien DNA is beyond me. I've heard rumors of aliens, and even seen strange things in the sky, but I was never sure of their actual existence on the planet."

08-26-17_9-58-11nbspAM.png

"This is the reason Hecate is blue and why they believe there could be physical changes in their future.
    Apparently aliens have the ability to morph their physical appearance."

08-26-17_9-58-30nbspAM.png

"I need to prepare for this possibility."
    08-26-17_9-59-03nbspAM.png

"I should introduce them to other children in the hope that strong bonding friendships flourish. These children could be their support group if the changes do occur. It could be the key to the girl's acceptance in our society and their own mental stability."
    08-26-17_9-59-22nbspAM.png

"Ugh, there is that creepy feeling again. It always sends a chill down my spine."

08-26-17_9-52-23nbspAM.png

"Meadow insists that we have a ghost."

08-26-17_9-52-35nbspAM.png

"I have yet to see any evidence of any such thing. Perhaps Meadow's past associations with the paranormal is excercising my imagination."
    08-26-17_9-52-52nbspAM.png

"Then again, Meadow figured out the Hecate's, Ceridwen's, and Bastet's secret quick enough.
    If she insists there is a ghost, then there is probably a ghost haunting the house. She is a sharp cookie."

08-26-17_9-53-05nbspAM.png

"I credit my parenting skills for that."

08-26-17_9-53-20nbspAM.png

"But what am I to do with a ghost? Exorcism?"
    08-26-17_9-53-42nbspAM.png

"Ah, time for bed."
    08-26-17_9-53-49nbspAM.png

08-26-17_10-00-44nbspAM.png

08-26-17_10-00-01nbspAM.png
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    My boys had a cute date at the museum in Brindleton Bay ;)
    2fvN3C3.jpg
    8DW6fUM.jpg
    60PK5E8.jpg
    giphy.gif
    Little Finny is the cutest! :p
    V05o1aY.png
    Moving to the city took some adjusting but Jed and the kids were doing alright. It was still hard and the babies were missing their Mama. Jed did everything he could to make them happy and that meant spoiling them more than usual, with new toys.
    7iw6PJI.png
    9paBssa.png
    While the kids were doing better, Jed was still hurting, he never dreamed his life would turn out this way. Kyra was horrible to him and the twins but somehow he missed her, Getting over everything was gonna take time. "How am I gonna do this on my own?" He thought to himself.
    While he was out getting his head around everything he heard a familiar voice. "Jed?" He turned around and it was Anna! She looked lovely as ever and still just as sweet. He told her about everything and she felt horrible for him.
    guO1eYo.png
    q8zug1u.png
    19pWKW7.png
    He was so happy to bump into her and he even gave her a key to his penthouse.
    QIt35XE.png
    mbO7i8A.png
    doE1gj2.png
    Jed was doing an amazing job at being a father. He loved his kids so much, he hated he missed out on so much of their life but not anymore. He was there for them and there to stay.
    1yMtKjC.png
    7J5rGyu.png
    IRBGltC.png
    i25vuhZ.png
    He was even being a great fur dad.
    DbfghEF.png
    Some nights still got to him, he still cried some.
    waysC88.png
    One day he got a call about Kyra, she wasn't doing well and not wanting to cooperate with the staff that was helping her. He was worried about her.
    HTt1qt9.png
    9pwREUt.png
    It was a rough day, after work both the twins came home from daycare filthy! the last thing he wanted to do was clean squirmy, whiny toddlers.
    IXo19vv.png
    Finnegan was in a mood, he didn't like his dinner.
    RgfBcP8.png
    That weekend Jed took the kids to the park and Anna came along for the day. Jed was glad to have her company. Finny loved her, he even called her mommy. Jed didn't know how to feel about that but he knew Anna would be a better mother to him than his own. It's sad really. Maddie was shy toward Anna at first but she warmed up slowly to her.
    Wde6y6n.png
    AspF8ls.png
    The day was something out a movie, it was perfect. The fresh air did Jed and the twins a world of good. Maddie had fun on the slide, only if her daddy was there to help her.
    7Jdwh9Y.png
    While the kids played, Jed and Anna had a chance to talk. It felt like old times, they laughed and reminisced about the old days. Anna had the most beautiful smile, he couldn't get over how pretty she was. "What was I thinking letting her go?" He thought. That day, he made sure he didn't ever let her go again.
    tOgGl45.png
    0TudyQl.png
    J40oyQj.png
    He asked her to move in and she didn't waste any time saying yes. "I love you jed, I always have and always will." She said.
    7CMCJeg.png
    Anna fit right in, it was like she had always been with them. The twins considered her their mother and she was happy to be.. She even baked their birthday cake.
    kprFWnS.png
    The twins aged up.
    Finnegan...
    0I0B41f.png
    Madilyn...
    0QAY99E.png
    There was finally happiness in Jed's life again and this time he was sure it would stay for good.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth The twins are super cute! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the pacifier that Madilyn had in the one picture? (her and the tablet).
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Another wedding soon <3
    CbbQlGo.jpg
    vQ0PDgD.jpg
    rUoVUVs.jpg
    giphy.gif
    miloek wrote: »
    Another wedding soon <3
    CbbQlGo.jpg
    vQ0PDgD.jpg
    rUoVUVs.jpg

I presume you have a thing for LGBT couples? :3
    It's okay, i do too :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    @LyricSimsz15 heh, almost all of my sims are somewhere in the lgbt community (:
    giphy.gif
    @LyricSimsz15 I got them from here.. http://sims4updates.net/accessories/toddler-pacifier-acc-at-victor-miguel/
    @miloek I love the piercings on the sim in the yellow.
    edited December 2017
    @OhMyHemsworth I knew he couldn't let her go, I feel like he didn't miss Kyra but missed having a relationship in general some days may be harder than others but he wouldn't have that around his kids knowingly. Glad things worked out for him :smiley:

edit: couldn't post my pictures earlier the net was too slow for uploading as it happens sometimes.
    24009930827_b31feb81fa_b.jpg
    Was in the Hecking house knowing the other set of grandparents would be dying soon, and got another dog since I just got one of their daughters a new cat. This is Belle and that toy is hers ha.
    37988140405_de0a7f4d9c_b.jpg
    Trying to make sure that he looks good while his man is in the shower.
    24009930497_4232a0178f_b.jpg
    As their last party ended in death I got them several holiday crackers so they could have gifts.
    24009930307_505003760d_b.jpg
    Belle aged up...into I don't know but she's cute, also I had some settings turned up but I always turn things down I don't care about out of habit played this game on a couple computers really not too good for it, though apparently I could have been playing on ultra ha..fun times. Don't even know how good this one is but for what I could afford it's pretty good.
    24009930067_1578735a39_b.jpg
    I had Louis leave food on the stove that Selena took care of so he could go see her dad...ha.
    24009929797_62cf387713_b.jpg
    <3
    37988137205_74989cbca5_b.jpg
    Ah so empty without Cara and Noelle there.
    37988136595_11b57a054c_b.jpg
    Cameron died first after Selena went to work and he cried over him then turned to cry over Louis, he's moody and a would be criminal but he does love his family. I had him get another dog to help.
    24009928827_7cbe90493a_b.jpg
    At first the encourage to mate option didn't pop up and I thought one of them was taken care of so I went to the clinic and saw his sister she's only somewhat handling her fiancee's death after all it was supposed to be a Christmas party and her gift was his death just as the sun was supposed to be going down. Her kitten that her son got for her seems to have aged up there.
    24009928447_cb416703c1_b.jpg
    I found it just hadn't loaded so guess we'll see what happens...that's turtle.
    24009928067_f40920a84b_b.jpg
    It'll be okay, after I hopped into Cara's household as her twins just aged up and she had another baby.
    24009927747_6cae8367a5_b.jpg
    Destiny and Lucy.
    27098148749_0fc83f5678_b.jpg
    Cara still works it after four kids ha.
    24009927067_516728f026_b.jpg
    And Adam.
    27098147539_0642d5e134_b.jpg
    Their last was a boy, Ryan.
    27098147139_91741707ed_b.jpg
    And our heiress is all grown up, I have to go age up her cousins since they are heirs too ugh I never want my babies to die just wait till she's someone's grandma....
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Things had been going great for Jed and Anna. He had been thinking about if he should marry her. Marriage had hurt him once before and it was that feeling, that disaster that kept him from asking her sooner. Deep down he knew he wanted to but he was scared. One night he took her down to the romance festival, they were enjoying all the vendors, pretty flowers, and lights, the lights hit Anna just right, He couldn't breathe she was so beautiful, an angel. It was then he knew he couldn't afford not to ask her, he dropped down on one knee right there and asked her. She didn't speak for a moment, she had to catch her breath. Naturally, she said yes!
    xztZtxr.png
    LgVl3Lw.png
    b9Dfvys.png
    They both couldn't wait so they had the wedding right there at the festival. Just the two of them, it was magical. "I will forever love and cherish you, Anna Hemsworth," Jed whispered to her as he held her close to him.
    aSJ9c6k.png
    q61kqqt.png
    4lymkgB.png
    The next few days they did only one thing.
    JUytthi.png
    GIHbWco.png
    After all that is was to be expected that Anna was expecting! She rushed to tell Jed. At first, he was a bit scared, he couldn't be happier with Anna but for some reason, the commitment scared him. He was over Kyra 100% but she hurt him so badly he was afraid it would happen again. Then Anna spoke to him about the baby, the way she talked about it, was the sweetest thing he had ever heard. He had never heard Kyra talk about the twins like that. It was then he knew he was safe, a rush of happiness and excitement rushed through him.
    Bm8JQja.png
    QZGaHuY.png
    6HvGteH.png
    Anna broke the news to the twins, Finnegan was excited but Madilyn wasn't so impressed.
    ll0TpgJ.png
    J85F40t.png
    YiJk1hG.png
    Months passed and Anna was past due. Jed loved his twins with all his heart but there was something about this baby, he felt such a connection with him. "My boy, you need to hurry and come out, your mum and I are anxious to meet you!" He whispered into Anna's belly.
    Mzfbd1S.png
    Not long after he spoke, Anna yelled out in pain! "I think he heard you, Jed." She said. "Ow! He's coming!" It was a long rough labor but baby Aiden was finally born.
    KK6knoh.png
    He was whiny at first but when Jed held him for the first time he calmed down. "What a beautiful baby boy you are," Jed said while smiling down at his new son.
    JxmUWIz.png
    mREgo9D.png
    Jed was there for baby Aiden 24/7, every time he made a sound Jed was there. Kyra didn't really let him be involved with the twins, plus he worked all the time. Anna had to pry him away for work and so she could have a turn. They were so happy.
    juL1aqT.png

Things had been going great for Jed and Anna. He had been thinking about if he should marry her. Marriage had hurt him once before and it was that feeling, that disaster that kept him from asking her sooner. Deep down he knew he wanted to but he was scared. One night he took her down to the romance festival, they were enjoying all the vendors, pretty flowers, and lights, the lights hit Anna just right, He couldn't breathe she was so beautiful, an angel. It was then he knew he couldn't afford not to ask her, he dropped down on one knee right there and asked her. She didn't speak for a moment, she had to catch her breath. Naturally, she said yes!
    xztZtxr.png
    LgVl3Lw.png
    b9Dfvys.png
    They both couldn't wait so they had the wedding right there at the festival. Just the two of them, it was magical. "I will forever love and cherish you, Anna Hemsworth," Jed whispered to her as he held her close to him.
    aSJ9c6k.png
    q61kqqt.png
    4lymkgB.png
    The next few days they did only one thing.
    JUytthi.png
    GIHbWco.png
    After all that is was to be expected that Anna was expecting! She rushed to tell Jed. At first, he was a bit scared, he couldn't be happier with Anna but for some reason, the commitment scared him. He was over Kyra 100% but she hurt him so badly he was afraid it would happen again. Then Anna spoke to him about the baby, the way she talked about it, was the sweetest thing he had ever heard. He had never heard Kyra talk about the twins like that. It was then he knew he was safe, a rush of happiness and excitement rushed through him.
    Bm8JQja.png
    QZGaHuY.png
    6HvGteH.png
    Anna broke the news to the twins, Finnegan was excited but Madilyn wasn't so impressed.
    ll0TpgJ.png
    J85F40t.png
    YiJk1hG.png
    Months passed and Anna was past due. Jed loved his twins with all his heart but there was something about this baby, he felt such a connection with him. "My boy, you need to hurry and come out, your mum and I are anxious to meet you!" He whispered into Anna's belly.
    Mzfbd1S.png
    Not long after he spoke, Anna yelled out in pain! "I think he heard you, Jed." She said. "Ow! He's coming!" It was a long rough labor but baby Aiden was finally born.
    KK6knoh.png
    He was whiny at first but when Jed held him for the first time he calmed down. "What a beautiful baby boy you are," Jed said while smiling down at his new son.
    JxmUWIz.png
    mREgo9D.png
    Jed was there for baby Aiden 24/7, every time he made a sound Jed was there. Kyra didn't really let him be involved with the twins, plus he worked all the time. Anna had to pry him away for work and so she could have a turn. They were so happy.
    juL1aqT.png

They're so cute! Hopefully the twins take this well :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    @OhMyHemsworth Thanks!

Guess what Norah and Yara did
    28bZH4f.jpg

Her name is Finley (:
    i1FB9bo.jpg
    OYtWK99.jpg

Finley & Norah
    EJruVOt.jpg
    Gske97w.jpg

Finley & Yara
    pXQZsvH.jpg
    AwF3VP5.jpg

Finley & Bonny
    6DYalrQ.jpg
    SvtX54c.jpg

Less exciting, but Bonny aged up and...is a thing of beauty
    sRneazh.jpg
    giphy.gif
    @OhMyHemsworth ah I'm so glad for Jed, Kyra was just a bad chapter in his life now that's long over.
    @miloek the little one is so cute :smiley:
    38169190934_882988495c_b.jpg
    Max loves to get between his owners, she's meant to be a politician and he'll be an athlete just made them so don't remember their names, just the dog...which I also just made...lol.
    38169190224_40327cd604_b.jpg
    heh...
    Anyways I also started a new somewhat legacy family, they both stared in fostercare when aging out of care before they had enough money to make the most of their lives they ended up alone again meeting when taking a leap of faith. Turns out they bought an empty piece of land. Unlike others who could just go back home they had nothing brought together again, perhaps they can make this work.
    38169189564_4a7c9fcc52_b.jpg
    Annica and Desmond, having a crummy first day though from hard times they know how to get through each day.
    38169189074_526f9ea7c8_b.jpg
    After turning him down a few times she accepts his flirting all the way and he's a little full of himself.

"So I said you're cute what of it?"

"I know I'm amazing baby."

"Ugh.."
    38169188454_755fd4f177_b.jpg
    he got to work on programming on the computer he chose to do that with free will she wanted to play games but I made her write they have to work on something.
    38169187954_381c372ceb_b.jpg
    Looking for some free food the girl in blue tried flirting with him though their relationship was low so Annica didn't get too mad, though that smile has a warning.

you get one, stay away from him.
    38169187264_4fdce3d931_b.jpg
    They did pretty good with collectibles she found a voodoo doll with a treasure map so we went to another area to see if more would spawn, just more rocks in general.
    38169186724_bdd78c6632_b.jpg
    She was glitched for a moment walking like this in circles...reset her and she was fine though still odd.
    38169186394_a3aa0795b8_b.jpg
    Nothing like waking up sore and hungry huh, I don't like to start them on an empty lot I usually put some trees down and what not to make things look nicer other than that they have earn everything.
    38169186034_1cbe816873_b.jpg
    Wasting money darn free will....her face is funny though.

"Desmond..can you help?"
    38169185634_887877dd9a_b.jpg
    "Looks okay to me."

I like how another can take over cooking ha.
    37998031305_0de703867c_b.jpg
    Since the humor and hijinks festival was in we went....can't say Diego is too fond of Annica.
    25013428828_836e311912_b.jpg
    we won and got some good money off of it then stayed just to make sure everything disappeared.
    25013427028_ede2f51084_b.jpg
    Got enough for a good start.
    38169198654_f70ec4a28d_b.jpg
    They do pretty good at fishing some five dollar fish some eighty dollar fish.
    25013425408_6c81e64ae5_b.jpg
    Things finally working out for them they are both stubborn.
    25013424678_1fc26499c3_b.jpg
    Guess he was excited for their 'date'
    25013424038_e646a7f630_b.jpg

25013423288_b774ac4012_b.jpg
    Look what I found, when we first got the debug cheat I went looking for a berry this is the first time I've ever gotten on normally.
    37998024565_268c3c67d2_b.jpg
    Got some eggplant whirl frogs, a hundred each and both can breed them a couple times a day if you switch the stack to a different inventory so they got to go out, though it was only a thirty dollar meal, rich for them.
    25013422398_9a62ff739f_b.jpg
    I wonder what she's pregnant with.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png