Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Ah plum it! I'm gonna post twice!
    After an...interesting...time at the Spice Festival, Dot, Dash, and Caleb escaped to the nearby karaoke bar.

qaQWhJ

With a baby, Dash was still hungry, thus ordering the meat and cheese platter.

EuiJvU

After a good feed, Dash felt his back become sore once more.

"Ugh...Take it easy on me, kid!"

gZYcAg

Dash soon met up with Caleb outside of the bathrooms.

"Hey I was wondering if we could visit your sister later on."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I mean she's gonna be our kid's aunt and I haven't seen her in a while."

"Sure I guess. Guess she might want to feel the baby, right?"

NLbmWL

"Speaking of," said Dash. "Did you wanna feel? I don't you have."

"I guess I've been so busy making sure you were comfortable I never thought about it," said Caleb.

FffNCh

"Whoa..." Caleb gasped. "That feels so weird!"

"Yeah," said Dash. "It's like little hums going through your hand."

"Yeah."

Wah9GK

After their intimate moment, Dash and Caleb decided to try this Karaoke thing.

"Babe, you're awesome and all, but Timmy Idol you're not."

t46r2q

After that, Caleb passed the mic to Dash.

"Then you do better."

As Dash sang, the vampire sat back to watch his husband belting out a tune.

G7kmFh

"Ready to go?" asked Dot.

Caleb hissed.

"After Dashi's finished singing."

"Didn't know you were enjoying it so much."

"Shh!"

1cPYx8

After Dash finished singing, the three of them went home, Dot sitting down to write her blog.

"Spicing up the Spice Festival: How I Won the Spicy Challenge and other Adventures."
    Next post, Dash and Caleb go to visit Lillith.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited October 2017
    I completely ditched my old story :-(( I fell in love with my new Sim Adrienne Saenz

295ahqf.jpg
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by Lyoufln on
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @ZhaguiSimmer There's nothing wrong with that. I've ditched possible stories before such as one I was gonna do with Pace. And hey Adrienne is adorable anyways.

@Lyoufln Maria looks good.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
    @LosaruTaiyo thanks :heart:
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    edited October 2017
    Being a starving artist is not easy… “Yes, I’m eating a cupcake off the floor. Times are tough okay! Don’t you look at me like that Raj!”
    tumblr_oy4iccd4Nq1uxn6xio2_1280.png
    tumblr_oy4iccd4Nq1uxn6xio1_1280.png
    tumblr_oy4iccd4Nq1uxn6xio3_1280.png

edited October 2017
    Upcoming artist alongside Mordekai!

mjah6b.jpg

152ewie.jpg

Adrienne is already level 3 of the painting skill within 10 minutes of real life game-play.
    Post edited by HimRumi on
  • TristanandPiperTristanandPiper Posts: 196 Member
    So, after a LONG time of not simming, I have been back. I've loved it! It's a bit late to start throwing a new family into my works, so I'll just continue with the family I have going right now. This is my legacy challenge! Currently on the second generation, and let me tell you, the first one was quite the doozy.

The family started out with Miss Autumn Cabrera. I do not have pictures of her sadly, but she was a sim that was one of my favorites I've made. She was Creative, Outgoing, and LOVED the outdoors. She eventually mastered her painting skills moments before she died, and that was the direct form of income for the family at the time (next to gardening). Her husband was Broderick Halverson. He's the guy in my profile picture! He was a social media LEGEND and was a Vegetarian, Cheerful and was JUST as Outgoing as his wife! I half expected to get another girl right away, but ooooh my lord, that was turned around.

Autumn had triplets. There was only, like, 3,000 simoleons in their funds at the time. That was something I was NOT ready for. They were on overtime for a long time (thank GOD they received the independent and angelic traits as toddlers), and it was quite the hard haul. They had two boys and a girl! Justice, Trey and Sylvia were their names. Justice and Trey lived up to eventually move out and I kept Sylvia around. That's where this story begins! Or, at least, this branch of the legacy.

This is Kurt McCall! The father of the current legacy. Sylvia met him in high school and they hit it off, and badabing badaboom, they're together with a family! His job at the moment is the tech guru area.
    aYKboJ5.png
    (I know, he doesn't look like the happiest guy around, but he's grumpy!)

This is Sylvia! She currently works as a writer.
    48iOSJx.png

Here's the twin daughters, Cecilia and Desiree. They're both on the train for being the brainiacs of the school.
    ZcTi6uy.png

LZz56MD.png
    And finally, dear old Ana. She's the youngest of the family and I don't think Kurt & Sylvia are looking to try one more time.

I'll be giving more of a story to them later! Just wanted to introduce the bunch :).
    @ZhaguiSimmer Does Adrienne enjoy long walks on the beach and dumpster diving in the moonlight!? :D

Mordecai doesn't have much time cleaning up (nor does he want to). I'm almost glad there is no "Death by Flies" in the Sims 4 lol.
    3WoyFwS.jpg
    n4swyuT.jpg
    G6vjul9.jpg

He quite enjoys making new friends.
    O4MR4GD.jpg
    eWqXm7F.jpg
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    ZhaguiSimmer Does Adrienne enjoy long walks on the beach and dumpster diving in the moonlight!? :D

Mordecai doesn't have much time cleaning up (nor does he want to). I'm almost glad there is no "Death by Flies" in the Sims 4 lol.
    3WoyFwS.jpg
    n4swyuT.jpg
    G6vjul9.jpg

He quite enjoys making new friends.
    O4MR4GD.jpg
    eWqXm7F.jpg

Yeesh. No offense, but he seems crazy :joy:

And is that Mr. Bean in the background of that last picture?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    @LyricSimsz15 Mordecai is lovable dork. He puts all his time and energy into his music. He's just a little bit messy lol. And yes that's Mr. Bean. :D
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    @PapayaPancake I love Mordecai. Do you have him up for download? (I will check) I edit and replace all game generated sims in my game and would love to add him. He has a lotof character in his face and I am utterly sick of sims that look like underwear models!
    @PapayaPancake hmmm... she's the opposite of that particular hobby ;-)

Adrienne has just gotten off work and was in a good enough mood to start abstract paintings.

16asavk.jpg

It's looking really festive and tons of sims are out enjoying the night while the Spice Festival is here!

2q34swm.jpg

Fall looks so beautiful in San Myshuno, thanks to Dani Paradise for the updated fall mod!

308grao.jpg

Adrienne is clumsy and a bit stubborn, which wouldn't have played out the best when it comes to experimenting with spicy foods, for the first time.

Jade says to Adrienne," I swear, you're going to send your heart into flamesss if you don't slow down "

Candy responds to Jade's mockery," I have videos of you fooling yourself too, I can't rn "

mcamnc.jpg

Adrienne responds to all the mockery," Why didn't you guys HELP me?? "

Jade boldly says," I couldn't stop you even if milk had legs "

Candy laughs uncontrollably.

4j5gxy.jpg

Adrienne slightly rolls her eyes in annoyance of the bantering and mockery.

Jade trying to soothe Adrienne," Don't take what we say seriously, we're definitely a group of girlfriends "

29f5vza.jpg

After saying goodbye to Candy and Jade leaving shortly after, Adrienne had no choice but to go home.

1qq0s3.jpg

After a bantering night and a bold decision to try spicy curry, it's best to hit the hay before it's starts raining cats and dogs.

2cqk31j.jpg
    @shellbeme You can download Mordecai here I also uploaded his messy apartment here, if anyone wants to live his "luxurious lifestyle" :D
    edited August 2018
    Is there even a comparison between morning breakfast and dinner?

33bflly.jpg

Meditating on a Saturday morning - cleansing oneself with unbiased energies

25uqoma.jpg

I am purified by the flame

nh1mdg.jpg

b3k7l1.jpg

• rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited October 2017
    She's enjoying life in Willow Creek!

22730517_1417987401647188_8125800434361091091_n.jpg?oh=d5576047ab5fd1fea5f54a72aa9a3fb9&oe=5A8049A5
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    @PapayaPancake I think that even if he had time to clean there comes a point where you hire a maid and just leave while they take care of it ha.
    @ZhaguiSimmer Adrienne is very pretty, good that she has some friends to keep her company.
    @Lyoufln looks like they're plotting to take down the mean girls...and anyone that gets in the way.
    @rjssim I really like Tara.
    37858357801_0356e6c81b_b.jpg
    Kara, my heiress or current matriarch took a day off to start on her figure she's not so fond of the extra baby weight she got from her sons, and to think their fathers carried all of their sisters and didn't gain a stitch of weight. So unfair.
    37600796800_78f692e9a6_b.jpg
    Here is one of them right now both are currently pregnant and she's bitter.
    37148612504_0010b96b9b_b.jpg
    So done..with just so much right now.
    37858440211_29abed03d6_b.jpg
    While both sets of kids, that is she has two families, are with their dads she grabs her father and brother that she shares a mother with for a little family time she has other siblings but he's her favorite.
    37827033172_aeb45c5d7e_b.jpg
    Her dad always makes her feel better, he had a few baby mamas and taking in all the kids wasn't so hard for him.
    37858437901_900961a9af_b.jpg
    Karter seems a bit lost.
    37858450181_3af36521ca_b.jpg
    She had little Trey, her sixth child.
    37827042162_b4b0bac8b8_b.jpg
    The guys are having a hard part time single parents, every time I come by one of the tots is escaping.
    37858448971_da454e81fd_b.jpg
    Akira might be a little jealous that she has one more kid with Karter than she has with him but at the same time...they have enough babies.
    37148687034_7d5449de72_b.jpg
    Not to mention she can only give them so much attention.
    37148686324_f14c6700e9_b.jpg
    "This place is getting a little cramped, I got some inheritance so we can more raise the kids elsewhere."

"Sounds good I think if they keep trying to run away I might pull all my hair out."

"They're only exploring."

"Easy for you to say."
    37148685524_fe3f66863a_b.jpg
    Back to Karters...Trey is also escaping or he tried and went back just as I caught him lol.
    37809832566_59ca308fe2_b.jpg
    Karter also had the seventh child there, Jenny.
    37600898010_3ca0b3de89_b.jpg
    She assured him he'd be moving out first, she does better bouncing around next I have to build a house for Akira's kids as they already have one.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Mordecai had a nightly visitor and passed out face first in a pile of garbage... because of course he does... :D
    tumblr_oy8haz2t2j1uxn6xio1_1280.png
    tumblr_oy8haz2t2j1uxn6xio2_1280.png
    tumblr_oy8haz2t2j1uxn6xio3_1280.png
    @RedDestiny92 thanks, she's been withdrawn from friends for a while.
    just a heads up Adrienne does have ADHD, like me, and she's in the process of mending herself from external forces. I'll try to post a flash back into her past when I can.

Here's what the last 2 days have been like for her tbh.

emotions run wild like wildfire hazes

25kn345.jpg

the pain of knowing you could let loose anytime

eg233q.jpg
    edited August 2018
    @RedDestiny92 well, I guess Maria and Briar kinda did that, except they dealt with a guy, not a girl. :)
    edited October 2017
    When two misunderstood hearts become yin and yang

futb12.jpg

She has his number
    She's thinking hard
    Is it worth it

Will he lose her
    Will she overcome
    With a standing ovation

291gyok.jpg

[Adrienne TXT]: hey, It's Adrienne. Are you open to hang today?

[Sim 1 TXT]: Hey Adrienne!! I don't mind, let's kick it by the spice market perhaps?

[Adrienne TXT]: coolio, I'll be there don't be late!

mh6bki.jpg

Some dork placed bath salts at the bottom of the apartment complex stairs.

Adrienne flew down, skipping 2 stairs and landing on her back.

[Sim 1]: oUCH! you alright?

[Adrienne]: ummm.. Ig

2ed9kll.jpg

[Adrienne]: I bet you 4 donkeys and a horse I can make it to the spice market before you

[Sim 1]: lol whaaaa?

28qlpt.jpg

The basketball park was in heat with everyone practicing their dribbling and with the court action becoming intense, the attention there was the main attraction in the Spice Market.

An older woman stopped by to compliment Adrienne on her dribbling and compared their basketball dilemmas between each others.

[Sim 2]: I couldn't pass a ball even if our Simgod put me on a pedestal.

[Adrienne]: lol it's not that difficult though, how?

2en68nd.jpg

2vls9og.jpg

The insidious love burn between Adrienne and Kash was never non-existent.

It became big, overwhelming and the chemical imbalances took over the racing heart.

[Kash]: you like curry? cause I bought some for you anyways, cause i'm nice like that.

[Adrienne]: umm... i would've preferred crab legs if you would've asked, but idc.

2hrhett.jpg

[Kash]: you know... i like hanging with you, your voice sounds like a melody and your beyond the typical gorgeousness

[Adrienne]: .......

[Kash]: if i make you feel uncomfortable... i apologize, lol... i jus-

[Adrienne]: no... i like what you have to say... it's charming really i like that about you.

24ovkti.jpg

2zqg1lg.jpg

11bswuc.jpg

He handled her with care, complimented her in the most affectionate ways, he knows her hair gets knotted and he helps her with that.

But she's the girl that laughs at all his jokes-- funny or not; the one who will love you with every inch of flesh inside of her.

it's not lust, it's the causation of love

349ds46.jpg

A night to remember but also a night to reflect back on

He made her skin fill with electrolytes

Her smile widened and teeth glistened, the causation of his softly spoken words

2dv537b.jpg

It occurred all in one day

a connection that can't be separated, even if it was universal

even if internal forces tried to intervene

she is definitely, in love.

mubhaw.jpg
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Lightning Family

Something is going on…
    TabQKJDl.png

Oh no… not again!
    ssSdK3Bl.png

Stuart came home after being abducted and brought something extra.
    pDGQ7aEl.png

He was unsure how to tell Rosette. For now he will let her sleep.
    cHcYOXZl.png

Few days later Stuart gave… birth to an alien baby girl
    xXvIFKTl.png

He fell in love with her and named her Trinity.
    v79j2fil.png

Rosette was not so sure of her at first
    zOlO2nol.png

But grew to love her.
    kUPCQ0Al.png

Meanwhile Noah and Amelia grew into children.
    qoJCKrDl.png
    ArMf3Jsl.png
    edited August 2018
    edited October 2017
    @Lyoufln, Sorrel is such a unique and cute name it fits her. I am in love with that toddler hair too though :flushed::heart:

15wmnh4.jpg

[Adrienne Journaling]: last night made me feel wholesome again. Me and Kash excitedly explored the entire east side of Windenburg; discussing how life changing the city could be if we experience it in the right ways. I like him but I don't see myself committing to anyone so early in my years.

He works in critics and not to mention - he lives in the most luxurious, up to date, maintained penthouse in all of San Myshuno.

Otherwise my days have been dull with repetition of painting and reminiscing strong moments of last night.

o0xetd.jpg

Kash invited Adrienne for a cookout in Oasis Springs.

4lk0gp.jpg

[Adrienne]: Pa da da da, i'M Lovin' it!

[Kash was nowhere to be seen, meanwhile he was in the bathroom kissing on another Sim!]

rroy28.jpg

It wasn't along until he came back and Adrienne decided to say forget it and headed back home, what was the point in being invited and then being ditched for an hour.

1051u09.jpg

She could paint all night
    Rainbow fingers

like messy marked fingers
    In middle-school

dlks9z.jpg