Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @stilljustme2 @AshtontoAshton22 Is it bad that I actually feel flattered you guys are chattering about this? :3 ...lol
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo Yes Just kidding, not really. But seriously, hasn't Crash done enough damage already???
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Yeah, I'm more than ready for Crash to get the beat down of all beat downs. @AshtontoAshton22 @LosaruTaiyo And with hopefully minimal AI damage other than to Crash herself.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    @stilljustme2 Then all the remnants can go free! Do you think some will choose to move on to the netherworld?
    edited August 2017
    Sorry if I seem a bit greedy, but as we are on a new page, how about we continue @stilljustme2 and @AshtontoAshton22 ?...lol
    With Dia down, Crash was sure nothing could stop her, and even with Error's arrival and Glitch's release, she was still full of herself.

21iGSU

"You seem very sure of yourself," said Error. "You know if you try to go through that portal, I will stop you."

4bUwL9

Crash chuckled.

"You mean stuck with you forever? Ha! Whatever. I'm even stronger that the original Breaker Virus. It would just be a simple block to me. Now if you excuse me, I have a program to destroy and make mine."

uPkoUY

As Crash walked away, Error turned to Glitch.

"Ready?"

"Umm...Ready for what?" said Glitch. "I lost to Crash. The only thing that can be done now is..."

Error smiled.

"Not necessary. You still have enough power to send out an energy blast, right? If we work together, we might destroy her. But we have to work fast."

L1JHzg

Unsure if it would work, Glitch focused with Error.

BmswwT

Then, from Error's hand formed a bright orb of light.

"Ready Glitch? Now!"

x1iMBW

Glitch nodded, soon opening her eyes wide as she focused boosting the power of Error's attack, the light rising and pulsing.

"Signal Boost!"

wDLWwY

Then, a massive wave of energy blasted from where they stood.

"May this be your final time," Glitch said as the wave echoed out.

QjmkKR

After being struck with Error's and Glitch's attack, Crash felt her body begin to spark and weaken.

"Wh...What's going on?!"

Dia stood as Crash's hold on her was loosening.

"Your system has been overloaded and cleansed. It is known as "Aura Crystal Rebellion." Ugh...Basically...Good-bye, Miss Crash."

p8nNhm

Crash's body began to crumble.

"No...No..."

r2UZLV

"NOOOOO!!!" Crash's voice echoed as her body blew away in a black dust, leaving only her aura crystal.

4SB4h2

Which too, went away in a cloud of dust.

8ortxT

With Crash finally deleted and destroyed, the walls of the room for the portal returned to a glowing blue, Dia looking on in amazement.

"You...You did it..."

uVJKo7

With other matters to attend to, however, Dia went into the portal to return where the other Switch AI waited for her.

xD36nN

Error turned, suddenly noticing Glitch on the floor, with energies swirling around her.

"What's going on, Glitch?"

Uo3kJy

Glitch sighed.

"I've achieved what I wanted to do: Let you live. Which means I can't...I've used up all my power overclocking and destroying Crash. In a few moments...I'll be gone too. Please...Be the good that I was never able to be...."
    Next post, Error has an idea.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

edited August 2017
    YAAAY Error and Glitch! I hope Error's idea involves saving Glitch somehow, maybe even unGlitchifying her...and maybe the AIs can live in peace finally.
    @LosaruTaiyo YAY CRASH IS FINALLY GONE! But of course it had to come at the cost of somebody else, darnit! At least everybody's home free now! And Sakura can finally be cured!
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I really have no excuse not to get some gameplay in with my AU household apart from being in the middle of writing a legacy chapter. Well, I could always share some pics of everyone from it......
    Bob Pancakes, well you all know what he looks like...
    Bethany 'Beth' Alice Burton
    AfnLQBr.png
    My founder and the twins' mum, Maria Louise Burton:
    KIaAmAY.png
    Harrison 'Harry' Liam Burton
    n9IKx9z.png
    Delta Violet Burton
    eEwCiRv.png

And some YA pics of Claude & Vince (original version not AU)
    Claude Nigel Burton:
    nfo8BpS.png
    Vincent Neal Burton:
    yEKzdag.png

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2018
    Post edited by Lyoufln on
    @Bugsie2016 Your Burton family is cool. :)

@Lyoufln Congrats on the new lil one!
    Outside of the portal area, Omega, Opera and Levono had only heard shouts and cries, Omega worried that something had gone arwy.

LEW9TM

Omega was about to have Opera use "Restoration Point" when they heard a shout.

"Full System Restore!"

rNHCkt

The barrier started to fall...

16bzYu

Until it was no more...

QyzHyx

Just as the barriers were falling, others were beginning to feel its effects.

qJXJf9

"Hah. Good to have the old body back again. Thanks Error...."

d6jyBH

"Sis! You're back!"

"Yeah. Guess Error was able to defeat Crash, huh."

tyBqjj

Dash hugged his sister.

"Oh my stars I can't believe you're back!"

jiA8Uy

"Huh," said Levono, checking his tablet as the sun began to shine again.

"What are you doing?" asked Opera.

"Checking the system. Seems to be restoring parts of itself. And I got a message from Dot saying that she has her physical body back."

"Oh that's wonderful!"

Bryh9C

Elsewhere, a concerned Peter was checking on his husband.

"Ack! Sakura! Get back in before you burn to death!"

"It's okay, Peter."

"What?"

u5rZmq

"My eyes sting a bit but...it's gone, Peter! I...I'm cured."

"Wait...you mean..."

Rd8dvN

Peter embraced Sakura, weeping.

"Oh plum! You...You're not a vampire anymore!"

DcZivJ

And out in Windenburg.

"Hm? Who's that?"

E592Y6

"Nick? Is...Is that you?"

"Hello..um....Raven...I...I don't what happened..."

qFPPBV

Raven helped him to his feet.

"You don't remember anything at all?"

Nick covered his face.

"Just...Just how I got back here...Everything else I do remember..."

cUxKAW

"I think the better question is: Why ain't you back in here?" said Shannon as he came out of the house.

Nick smiled.

"You...You're okay with me coming in?"

A5aaum

"I ain't gonna turn away a brother that literally gave up his life to bring back my wife," said Shannon, hugging Nick.

Nick sniffled with a smile.

"Thank you, Brother."

e42h31

And even the old doctor was revived.

"Heh? What happened? Where am I?...Wasn't there a vampire here? Oh well. Free house for me! I'm getting a pool in the basement!"
    Next post, more return.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

@LosaruTaiyo Thanks. :)
    @LosaruTaiyo Aw man, the story's almost over!
    Okay, who the plum let in the onion-chopping gnomes? Happy Play means happy tears, I guess.
  • DeathCabForCutieDeathCabForCutie Posts: 59 Member
    I feel bad for posting without pictures but how else am I going to get out of this darn new member status? :D

My Sim Lucy gave birth to a baby boy named Ezra. Her and her boyfriend Adam have just moved out of her mum's house and have bought a highrise apartment in San Myshuno together, along with her boyfriend's toddler daughter Emily. He is a randomly generated townie and he was put into a household with his child daughter, who I aged down to a toddler to be closer in age to Ezra. I just pretend that Emily's mother is out of the picture. I might create her at some point and have her come back to claim her daughter, that would be interesting.

And can I say that Adam is the most gorgeous townie I've ever seen in my game, along with his daughter. Their clothes were hideous but they both were really nice looking Sims. I'm interested to see how Ezra's genetics work out.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    OMG, please don't jump!!
    aq6TaAY.png
    AWbeuxW.png
    coF5D30.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited August 2017
    @DeathCabForCutie that's okay you can post without pictures come share you'll be a member before you know it:)

I like the name Ezra can't wait to hear more about the family.
    @OhMyHemsworth he clearly wanted your attention, hey player look what I can do...lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @DeathCabForCutie It's okay if you don't have pics, like @RedDestiny92 said. So long you have something that you are enjoying, it's okay to even just write. And townie clothes are always...umm...interesting. Hope everything works out for Lucy and Adam.

@AshtontoAshton22 Almost, but I have a couple more things after.

@stilljustme2 I'll tell the onion ninja gnomes to back off?...LOL

@OhMyHemsworth Oh dear sweet Mighty how did he end up up there?! O-O

WARNING: Huge Post
    As the program began to heal from the effects of Crash, Levono monitored it, although he seemed to neglect about how it would affect him as well. And he wasn't the only one that would get a surprise.

w9GaJ2

"Great to see this place returning to normal," commented Levono, when he heard a voice.

"Levono."

LDS4ZG

"Nova!" the blue-haired AI said with surprise. "You're back! How did I not realized you'd be revived too?"

Nova chuckled.

"Well, it was a bit of a surprise to me too. You should have seen the kids' faces when I suddenly gained my body back."

vSuw1S

Nova then took him close.

"I have missed holding you for so long, love," she whispered. "Let's go home?"

Levono grinned.

"I think I can do that, love."

2HGcX3

Before they left though, Nova grabbed her husband to plant a kiss upon his lips, Opera giggling when she saw the two.

QqYxx1

After that though, they went back home.

tYxDMn

"I'd better get going too," said Opera. "I think Brody would want to know that I didn't have to downgrade to restore the program, and I'm sure the kids miss me."

"You go ahead," said Omega. "I'm going to check around here, make sure everything is back in order before I close this tear in the ground."

Opera nodded with a sympathetic smile.

"Indeed, and...I know you'll get over your loss eventually..."

Nj8nqJ

After Opera left, Omega hung her head low.

"It was that apparent I guess. Oh Glitch you foolish AI...I know you were...different...but even then, I still loved you as my own child. And now...you and Error are gone."

"Were it not for her, we would be," said a voice.

eTMdEZ

Omega turned around.

"Error?"

8SHJo3

Up from the tear, Error came towards Omega, carrying a child in her arms.

93Y4x2

"Error!" Omega exclaimed. "I guess Glitch's plan worked out after all! And who is this little one?"

CgZ7UW

"This is Glitch," said Error as the toddler cuddled into her. "She was about to become deleted but I couldn't have that so I suggested I give part of my energy to revive her into a younger state. She said yes, if only she didn't have to remember anything of her past during it. So...I had her reborn. Although now, she doesn't have a true caregiver..."

wUERsQ

Omega took Glitch from Error's arms to hold her close.

"Don't worry about that. I'll take her on, as I have before, this time as her actual mother."

Error smiled gently.

"You do know though that she'll still be an Error AI," she explained to the older AI. "Unlike I was, she is a stable error, even as a tot."

"Oh that's no matter to me," said Omega, "At least with...I guess Glitch 2.0 now...she can grow up with a more stable history. I'm sure I can handle her and whatever may come."

Jfj57T

"What about you though? You're downgraded to a teenager now, aren't you? You could stay with me too."

"As much as I'd like the offer, I think I can take care of myself. The program was updated that teens can do that now."

"But who will you turn to when you get a mean streak?" said another familiar voice.

sHV8Cd

"Was that..."Error exclaimed as she turned around.

"I guess the program included her as well..." said Omega.

dozV2M

Eventually, a familiar AI popped into view.

"Phew! That was a rough landing."

6XykNd

"Hey guys!" said CeeCee, with her usual cheerfully, bubbly tone, looking like her standard colorful self, albeit with shorter hair.

Z4Eudd

"Now then," said CeeCee. "I'm not having a purposeless AI running about on my watch. How about we get you reassigned as a Patch AI? You can live with me then."

9duYyW

"A...A Patch?" asked Error.

"Well yeah. You're obviously not a vaccine anymore and not powerful enough anymore to be a cleanser. I could stick you on as a Configuration, but believe me, Levono and Nova already have most of those covered. How about the Patch AI in charge of maybe those holiday patches we get? It's not like what the toddler patch was so you'll never become obsolete. Oh and you'll need a name change. You're not an Error so don't call yourself after one."

kq4i9F

Error shrugged with a chuckle.

"Sounds better than living on my own with nothing to do. Okay. And...is Cassio an okay name?"

"Cassio. Like those keyboard things. Sounds great!"

fUTza3

The two then hugged.

"I think you'll be an awesome mom, CeeCee. Thank you."

Z8b8Km

CeeCee chuckled contently.

"It'll be my honor. I think Light would have wanted this too, for me to take care of the one that she gave her power to to save this world."
    Next post, the last post as we check on some things after the game returns to normal.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited August 2017
    @LosaruTaiyo ah such happy times, I haven't been playing much until I played the other day I was so distracted by ts2..which I still am ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DeathCabForCutieDeathCabForCutie Posts: 59 Member
    Thank you @RedDestiny92 and @LosaruTaiyo :)

@OhMyHemsworth Looking at them pictures makes me so anxious. I mean, I know it's the Sims and he'll be fine but :o That's honestly my worse nightmare.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Haha, you never know. ;)
    @LosaruTaiyo It somehow glitched and he got out of his toddler bed on that side. He just stood there smiling. Scared me to death! lol XD
    @DeathCabForCutie I know how you feel, it scared me to death. I made him get back, he's safe and sound though. He aged up into a child, he's doing very well. :)
    @LosaruTaiyo Last post? Noooooo! I hope your next story is as compelling as this one! :o
    @stilljustme2 Oh I do have something in mind, although it'll be a few weeks before I get on it as I'm away from my gaming computer. The new laptop is stronger, but it can't exactly run Sims 4 as good as my PC.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

edited August 2017
    And thus, we come to the final post of 2nd World, since everything is pretty much now back to normal. So, let's see some things that happened.

DrGR47

Shannon gave Nick some news a few days after the events of Crash that Raven and him were moving to a bigger house since Shannon had gotten a promotion.

9GTGiW

And as thanks for all he had done, gave Nick the old house.

otSbLu

And it was a good thing they got a new house too, because after Raven's final adjustment, she had some big news for Shannon.

4sPFdn

"Shannon?"

"Yeah."

"We're gonna need to go shopping, now."

"For what?

"For a crib and toys for the spare room. We're pregnant!"

KV2yRV

The newly reborn Glitch, having no memory of anyone anymore, was now more like a cousin to Luna as opposed to a Guardian Parent, the two quite enjoying hanging out together.

"Abuba?"

eycxsE

"Kay Kay Yabba!"

9QybQE

With Opera away at work, Brody was actually enjoying the playdates.

"Heh. Looks like Glitch is getting along with everyone."

"Indeed," said Opera. "I'm hoping this time around that maybe she can grow up a little less shy."

336C13

Even though Glitch had no memory of her former self, however, didn't mean she didn't have some of her old quirks.

"Time to go home, Glitch."

"No!"

FXGLvj

"Glitch...C'mon. I have to go make dinner."

"Narrrgh!!"

"Glitch...Making the noise of a velociraptor is not going to get you to get your way."

x8jHWh

"Maybe she's gonna miss us?" suggested Brody.

"Yeyeye!"

8scnrv

"Aw, Glitch. You'll be back again. I think Luna would miss you if ya weren't huh?"

"Yee."

T5G9Gk

With the Williams' and Miruchi Family, Jasmine and Sakura were chatting.

"I'm surprised that you weren't afraid of Liam and Amalthea when you first met them."

"Oh not really, dear. Liam said that they wanted to give some money to help fix my apartment. They didn't want me to think that all vampires were like that Crash woman that had turned you."

"Still. No offense, Aunt Jasmine, but you are sometimes quick to judge."

NXtg1R

"Oh don't worry, dear. I have learned my lesson from that. Your mother has made sure to tell me as well."

mqxTZf

And as for Error (Now Cassio), she was taking in all the fun of being a teenager, especially at the karaoke bars, although she still needed to choose a new outfit.

And thus, 2nd World was finally at peace.
    I'll probably be on a break from posting anything major as I'm, again, away from my main PC, but I do have Sims 4 on the new laptop and I may be able to play if I get the time. Maybe random shots.

And like I said too though, I do have plans for another story soon...It's already been foreshadowed. >.>
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Well, after all that happened, Maxwell didn't want to stay in the apartment and raise his girls. So, he bought a pretty nice house in Willow Creek (found this one on the gallery).
    Dag6SrF.jpg

For the most part, the family has been moving on one day at a time. Kaylin has really stepped up and started helping with chores around the house.
    qbJrsGf.jpg

And she's been doing really well in school. She does all of her homework without having to be asked and has become an A student.
    7TlLyJm.jpg
    66YMPu5.jpg

Aphrodite has been a different story...

But first, she had a birthday!
    XL7g0Z6.jpg
    9Ly4XEL.jpg

She came out looking pretty good as a child, especially her hair. I just changed her clothing.
    noMYrl3.jpg
    kCj2YZu.jpg

For some reason, she's gotten a pretty bad attitude upon growing out of her toddler stage. She's been very mean to multiple people the last few days, including an adult stranger.
    O6uHpID.jpg

She even shoved the woman. Maxwell was incredibly embarrassed trying to apologize to the woman and lecture Aphrodite.
    gy4kbnB.jpg

She also tried to instigate a fight with a friend Kaylin brought home from school
    5beUBzo.jpg
    Hclhybt.jpg
    ZQPEmxj.jpg

And she's even been mean to her sister at times.
    JqWXLpY.jpg

Although, it doesn't happen very often because Aphrodite does still love her older sister.
    lZwu1B1.jpg

Random shots:

The slice is almost as big as her head
    qMDU7bz.jpg

IQDH70H.jpg
    xLE5cBF.jpg

Next: Aphrodite makes a new friend, despite how mean she can be.
    I might as well share bloopers from a chapter I just finished writing ( scheduled but not published).
    I feel sorry for the bartender, he doesn't know what's coming:
    OkBZxV5.png
    6yOVAC6.png
    Saw this random guy walking along the street with fruitcake:
    kRxeUkD.png
    Turns out he was planning to gatecrash the wedding (I moved the sims onto the lot so nobody would turn up):
    PgyM3ls.png
    Instead of cutting the cake, it was time for a selfie:
    ELuRo87.png